ADVERTISEMENT

Your weekly update on left wing hate and violence

So just to be clear.

You're OK with politicians wishing death on their opponents.
You're OK with discrimination based on religion.
You're OK with the media publishing fake stories to try and harm their political opponents.
You're OK with the media attacking private citizens.

You and Putin would be best buds.
too much logic in this post. it wont confirm their bias, so in one ear out the other.

So just to be clear.

You're OK with politicians wishing death on their opponents. whishing is not illegal
You're OK with discrimination based on religion. It was the pride parade, they can decide who they want there besides LGBT
You're OK with the media publishing fake stories to try and harm their political opponents. Once they realized it was fake CNN fixed it
You're OK with the media attacking private citizens. Do not use somebody else's trademark and you'll be ok (tip: there is a TM symbol to let you know.

You and Putin would be best buds. The only BFF of Putin is Trump

It was the pride parade, they can decide who they want there besides LGBT

LOL!!!

On public city streets using public services...

That's so rich to hear that from someone like you that would have a hissy fit if boyscouts used a room in a public building.

In CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. libtard counterprotesters stop KKK freedom marchers from leaving protests - 23 arrested.

Im surprised no one came in here to mention the G20 summit protests in Hamburg. There were 100+ officers injured.

Rosie ODonnell is pushing a game that encourages pushing Trump off a cliff to death.

The left wing remains a violent, pathetic group of people

Apparently Piggy O'Donnell forgot what happen to Kathy Griffin.

Come on fat Pig, you said you were leaving America if Trump got elected. Well, Trump is elected, so take your foul mouthed sjw libtard carcass and leave. You don't deserve to live in America, you wicked old Witch. And take BLM with you.

Maybe it's time for another loyal Democrat to go assasin hunting on Republican lawmakers?

Since the left defends radicalized Muslims because ISLAMOPHOBICS!!! I'm sure we can expand this to include the daily murder and genital mutilation of women and LGBTs in Islamic countries ITT.

TRUMP DIDNT CALL OUT THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND THE ALT RIGHT!!!!! WHY CANT HE JUST CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE!!! HES NO DIFFERENT THAN BARRY FOR NOT SAYING RADICAL ISLAMISTS!!!!!

WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! TRIGGERED!!!!!!!

Trump refused the endorsement of whatever KKK guy endorsed him. Hillary didn't do the same for the KKK Senator Byrd.

Since the left defends radicalized Muslims because ISLAMOPHOBICS!!! I'm sure we can expand this to include the daily murder and genital mutilation of women and LGBTs in Islamic countries ITT.

I'm happy to pull the numbers of Americans killed domestically by ISIS vs by right wing terrorists since 9/11. But should that really be your benchmark? Is the goal to be just less deadly than ISIS (they're not)

Why don't republicans, as a party, aim to not be the party of white terrorism? I think the goal should be 0 murders by right wing nut jobs, not to ask for a comparison between right wing terrorists and radical islam.

I'm happy to pull the numbers of Americans killed domestically by ISIS vs by right wing terrorists since 9/11. But should that really be your benchmark? Is the goal to be just less deadly than ISIS (they're not)

Why don't republicans, as a party, aim to not be the party of white terrorism? I think the goal should be 0 murders by right wing nut jobs, not to ask for a comparison between right wing terrorists and radical islam.

Just another example of the left being xenophobics and only caring about what happens in their backyard. No empathy for the children, women and LGBTs that live outside their safe space bubble in the evil US. Who cares that thousands of people are tortured and slaughtered daily in the ME because of some radical beliefs. We have more important things to worry about, like snowflakes being offended by opinions they disagree with.

This entire frame of logic is absolutely briandead moronic. Every prominent Republican came out today to specifically call this horseshit and denounce it.

However, it was mere hours after the DNC Shooter was arrested that many Democrats and their celebrity supporters were back out on the air making hyperbolic comments and suggesting violence against Trump.

TRUMP DIDNT CALL OUT THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND THE ALT RIGHT!!!!! WHY CANT HE JUST CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE!!! HES NO DIFFERENT THAN BARRY FOR NOT SAYING RADICAL ISLAMISTS!!!!!

WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! TRIGGERED!!!!!!!
if he called them what they were, that would just embolden them more. just taking a page out of obamas play book ;)

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I have to admit it, I want to stab guys when I see that douchebag haircut.

1ux86c.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT