ADVERTISEMENT

Your weekly update on right wing hate and violence

No.
Our resident right-wingers are too dumb to understand the concept of anecdotes, and how they add nothing to an overall argument.

Feel free to only post actual right wing violence in this thread.

Careful, Chemmie will Google racist violence, find some anecdotal articles, attribute it to conservatives and say all conservatives are racist.

Reactions: UCFhonors
No.
Our resident right-wingers are too dumb to understand the concept of anecdotes, and how they add nothing to an overall argument.

Ah yes. Why dabble in factual anecdotes when you can live in baseless conjecture?

Careful, Chemmie will Google racist violence, find some anecdotal articles, attribute it to conservatives and say all conservatives are racist.
You mean like that guy out in Portland that stabbed some people? Oh wait, that was left wing violence....

Reactions: fabknight

The guy was a white supremacist, racist neo-Nazi punk. What does this non-related article have to do with conservatives attacking the left?

Did you note that the guy had been a member of the USF engineering club?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...nagogues-nuclear-facilities-article-1.3245348

"Russell told investigators after his arrest that the explosives, including HMTD, were related to his time at the University of South Florida engineering club."

Arthurs (who was arrested last month for murdering their 2 other roommates) told authorities, who arrested him after he held customers hostage at a local smoke shop, that he was a neo-Nazi but had recently converted to Islam, a decision his fellow “Atom Waffen” members did not respect.

Russell told investigators after his arrest that the explosives, including HMTD, were related to his time at the University of South Florida engineering club.

The guy was a white supremacist, racist neo-Nazi punk. What does this non-related article have to do with conservatives attacking the left?

Did you note that the guy had been a member of the USF engineering club?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...nagogues-nuclear-facilities-article-1.3245348

"Russell told investigators after his arrest that the explosives, including HMTD, were related to his time at the University of South Florida engineering club."
He is an Alt Right nut that posted on 4chan, r/donald subreddit apparently

I can't believe the Judge is letting this guy out on bail

Reactions: UCFWayne
He is an Alt Right nut that posted on 4chan, r/donald subreddit apparently

I can't believe the Judge is letting this guy out on bail

I think you're kind of missing the point that people were making in the other thread. Their point was that people on the left are specifically, for political reasons/differences, attacking conservatives/President Trump. The point wasn't "conservatives are never violent."

I think you're kind of missing the point that people were making in the other thread. Their point was that people on the left are specifically, for political reasons/differences, attacking conservatives/President Trump. The point wasn't "conservatives are never violent."
there are toxic fringes on both extremes. Just like what happened today and with Gifford years ago. It's just an ugly time right now in this country where everyone is running to their echo chambers.

there are toxic fringes on both extremes. Just like what happened today and with Gifford years ago. It's just an ugly time right now in this country where everyone is running to their echo chambers.

The problem on the left it seems to be "somewhat" embracing violence. I mean look at all the riots and things like the Kathy Griffin photo. She got embraced by many on the left.

dont be stupid, of course there is. it exists on both sides.
There are always conservative riots.
only 13% of the population, with those numbers including very young children and the very elderly blacks are all on crack or selling crack, all are on welfare maybe even simultaneously, all rightfully locked up for being violent.
Except the right wing/conservative blacks like Jesse Lee and Larry Elder. They arent violent. Its unwarranted and at worst self defense.

I don't uphold Trump but CNN has been proved to be just basically pushing a narrative based on " alternative facts " . Yet you anti trump folks don't think they should be held accountable and want to protect CNN 's feelings . **** them . They are just as dangerous to this country and our democratic process as Trump

Reactions: UCFWayne
Can't tell if these people are liberal or conservative...maybe on the moderate side...but I guess this is the new "normal" in Brevard County when a 68 yr old lady complains about loud music at a community pool and gets a close up took to concrete pool deck.

Can't tell if these people are liberal or conservative...maybe on the moderate side...but I guess this is the new "normal" in Brevard County when a 68 yr old lady complains about loud music at a community pool and gets a close up took to concrete pool deck.
This was attempted murder by BLM and a hate crime also premeditated because he paused before committing the violent acts. Everyone at that party is an accessory. This kid needs to face justice and brought out in a body bag just like Trump said during his rallies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT