ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Word is that Miami is NOT done with the portal.
UCF and Malzon with ONE scholarship left.
I will guaranDAMNtee you this: The u paid a h*ll of a lot more for the 2 plays that Barron made than UCF paid for the other 64 offensive snaps Keegan Smith that shut him down.

Oh yeah, Word is y'all are trending for a 5-9. 170-pound soaking wet DB from SEC power James Madison.

From the article above...

"... even though the deadline to enter the transfer portal was Tuesday at midnight, some of the players who filed their paperwork have not announced it yet or had their names reported. "

Login to view embedded media
Maybe Shemar Kirk will jump in the portal and pick UCF over Home Depot and Lowe's.

Well I turn on the film and I see #77 base blocking the sh*t out of #8, making him a nonfactor, and I look on the box score that says Barrow had a solo tackle (granted it was a sack) and an assist.

But what is head-to-head worth right?

Barrow,Simeon 1 1 2 1.0/7

What a dummy…trying to find lowlights of a player online. LOL. Gus Malzon bringing in those UNRANKED transfer players with only G5 offers.

I said nothing about Barrow’s transfer ranking from any service other than it’s meaningless. LSU, FSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Texas wanted dude badly.

FACT: UCF (so far) has brought in 24 transfers with more coming. Absolutely, nobody that’s relevant wanted a transfer player that committed to UCF. This should be easily understood? Right? Got it?
Well I turn on the film and I see #77 base blocking the sh*t out of #8, making him a nonfactor, and I look on the box score that says Barrow had a solo tackle (granted it was a sack) and an assist.

But what is head-to-head worth right?

Barrow,Simeon 1 solo 1 assist 2 total 1.0/7

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT