ADVERTISEMENT

1/6 inquistion

When exactly did I demonize anyone not named Trump - particularly lawful protestors who didn't set foot inside the Capitol? When did I utter "QAnon" anywhere on this thread? I'm not sure I've even uttered it on this board before.

You seriously do this in everyone of your multi-quote responses
So ... would you rather me make 3-5 posts like the rest of the Cabal? And SPAM the **** out of the board?!

Remember ... you're the one questioning me on why I want to 'allow Democracy to die.' You're the one that said 'We don't know' what would happen. But we do! You're just ignoring it, because the US Mass and Social Media has told you to think such. Civics 101! Period.

The Cabal did the same sh-- on lockdowns and vaccines, because I refused to accept the bullsh-- narrative that was not only proven true, but our own, top experts who refused to 'bow down' to their 'political overloards' pointed out. And who ended up being right about that?! All the experts I quoted! ;)

Guess what? Democracy is aleady dying! We, the voter, have failed! I'm pointing out how we're all to blame for that! Not just Trump! The 'authoritarians' are already running the show! The ones screaming 'Russia!' as well ... proven dead wrong too.

Hence the real reason ... many of you will bitch at me for making 1 post that is easily folded/ignored, but not people spamming in a 3-5 responses to a single post of another. It's that level of total hypocrisy that gets to a lot of us too.

Seriously ... if I do X, people like you bitch. If I do Y, people like you still bitch. I could do 20 different types of responses -- combining, separating, whatever -- and instead of 'debating' the 'merits' of my arguments, you will just start a meta-discussion like this.

When this happens in the Upstream of Technology, enough people know my points are valid, so they tell people like you to STFU and argue with the actual merits. Argue with the actual merits you want to keep ignoring, deflecting and otherwise not 'deal with.'

All I'm doing is debating your individual points. In Internet terms, we call it 'bottom-posting.' I know the lack of Message-ID tracking in the 21st century has most people wanting 'top-posting,' but in detailed debates, 'bottom-posting' is still king.

Again, argue with the discussion, not a meta-discussion to 'win points.'

to one of my posts. You construct narratives about what you *think* I believe and have said based on your broad stereotyping of who you think I am, and literally make things up.
And yet it's driving 95% of what's going on. Just like Russia and everything else.

People got ****ed. Trump didn't create those people, the left -- and even some on the right -- did. So ... who do they turn to? Trump is a symptom of the system. He, or someone else like him, was inevitable.

That's why this 'Authoritarian' argument is getting old. You're repeating the same non-sense.

If the left, along with the establisment GOP, were held to the same standard as Trump, Trump would not exist! He would get 1/4th the support he does now.
But because we don't, and we voters fail to hold them accountable too ...

I'm sorry, but it's like the biggest crooks prosecuting the biggest crook.

With a lot of innocent people caught in the middle.

Until Hillary et al. is held to the same standard as Trump ... along with countless illegal activities that still go unprosecuted, and Congress selling out this country ... it's all the same bullsh-- to me. We the voter have the power. Why aren't we using it?

Do it once or twice and it's a mistake. Do it multiple times every post, and it's a flaw in your ability to track and process a conversation. Honestly, your replies read like every single left-leaning poster on this board has merged in your head into a single entity and that's who you're replying to.
Because I see the 'big picture.'

It's why I was so ****ing dead-on when it came to what the vaccines would not accomplish, and why we were utterly ****ing our country over with the unwarranted lockdowns beyond 2-4 weeks.

This country is so beyond ****ed right now, and it's why people want Trump back. I don't want Trump. But the way this is being handled ... it's only building more support for him. This is a joke ... and people, like you, are over-stating what happened.

Again ... I could apply the same statements made about Pence to Biden, and how Clinton staffers were actively soliciting Electors and then even Senators, not to comply. But civics ... rules the day. The system worked, just as it's supposed to.

It wasn't that Pence 'saved America.' If he did, then Biden did in 2016 as well ... just like the Electoral College in both too. That's civics 101. It's just reality.

You're eating up the bullsh-- invented by people and, even more so, AI that sells ads.

You are part of the 'Authoritarians!' Just like the same ones supporting Trump blindly too! And the lockdowns. And mandating vaccines. Etc...

Can we please get back to freedom, not ****ing one another?!

Last edited:
So ... would you rather me make 3-5 posts like the rest of the Cabal? And SPAM the **** out of the board?!

Seriously ... if I do X, people like you bitch. If I do Y, people like you still bitch. I could do 20 different types of responses -- combining, separating, whatever -- and instead of 'debating' the 'merits' of my arguments, you will just start a meta-discussion like this.

When this happens in the Upstream of Technology, enough people know my points are valid, so they tell people like you to STFU and argue with the actual merits. Argue with the actual merits you wnat to keep ignoring, deflecting and otherwise

Remember ... you're the one questioning me on why I want to 'allow Democracy to die.'

The Cabal did the same sh-- on lockdowns and vaccines, because I refused to accept the bullsh-- narrative that was not only proven true, but our own, top experts who refused to 'bow down' to their 'political overloards' pointed out. And who ended up being right about that?! The experts I quoted! ;)

Guess what? Democracy is aleady dying! We, the voter, have failed! I'm pointing out how we're all to blame for that! Not just Trump! The 'authoritarians' are already running the show!

In fact, many of you will bitch at me for making 1 post that is easily folded/ignored, but not people spamming in a 3-5 responses to a single post of another. It's that level of total hypocrisy that gets to a lot of us too.

All I'm doing is debating your individual points. In Internet terms, we call it 'bottom-posting.' I know the lack of Message-ID tracking in the 21st century has most people wanting 'top-posting,' but in detailed debates, 'bottom-posting' is still king.

And yet it's driving 95% of what's going on. Just like Russia and everything else.

People got ****ed. Trump didn't create those people, the left -- and even some on the right -- did. So ... who do they turn to? Trump is a symptom of the system. He, or someone else like him, was inevitable.

That's why this 'Authoritarian' argument is getting old. You're repeating the same non-sense.

If the left, along with the establisment GOP, were held to the same standard as Trump, Trump would not exist! He would get 1/4th the support he does now. But because we don't, and we voters fail to hold them accountable too ...

Until Hillary et al. is held to the same standard as Trump ... along with countless illegal activities that still go unprosecuted, and Congress selling out this country ... it's all the same bullsh-- to me. We the voter have the power. Why aren't we using it?

It's why I was so ****ing dead-on when it came to what the vaccines would not accomplish, and why we were utterly ****ing our country over with the unwarranted lockdowns beyond 2-4 weeks.

This country is so beyond ****ed right now, and it's why people want Trump back. I don't want Trump. But the way this is being handled ... it's only building more support for him. This is a joke ... and people, like you, are over-stating what happened.

Again ... I could apply the same statements made about Pence to Biden, and how Clinton staffers were actively soliciting Electors and then even Senators, not to comply. But civics ... rules the day. The system worked, just as it's supposed to.

It wasn't that Pence 'saved America.' If he did, then Biden did in 2016 as well ... just like the Electoral College in both too. That's civics 101. It's just reality.

You're eating up the bullsh-- invented by people and, even more so, AI that sells ads.
806 words

Remember ... you're the one questioning me on why I want to 'allow Democracy to die.' You're the one that said 'We don't know' what would happen. But we do! You're just ignoring it, because the US Mass and Social Media has told you to think such. Civics 101! Period.

The Cabal did the same sh-- on lockdowns and vaccines, because I refused to accept the bullsh-- narrative that was not only proven true, but our own, top experts who refused to 'bow down' to their 'political overloards' pointed out. And who ended up being right about that?! All the experts I quoted! ;)

Guess what? Democracy is aleady dying! We, the voter, have failed! I'm pointing out how we're all to blame for that! Not just Trump! The 'authoritarians' are already running the show! The ones screaming 'Russia!' as well ... proven dead wrong too.

Hence the real reason ... many of you will bitch at me for making 1 post that is easily folded/ignored, but not people spamming in a 3-5 responses to a single post of another. It's that level of total hypocrisy that gets to a lot of us too.

When this happens in the Upstream of Technology, enough people know my points are valid, so they tell people like you to STFU and argue with the actual merits. Argue with the actual merits you want to keep ignoring, deflecting and otherwise not 'deal with.'

If the left, along with the establisment GOP, were held to the same standard as Trump, Trump would not exist! He would get 1/4th the support he does now.
But because we don't, and we voters fail to hold them accountable too ...

You are part of the 'Authoritarians!' Just like the same ones supporting Trump blindly too! And the lockdowns. And mandating vaccines. Etc...

Can we please get back to freedom, not ****ing one another?!
You are impossible to have a conversation with.

• Love
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
PlumpEqualGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
no it isn't an court nor dog n pony show. It is a political donkey saving covering it A. show.
I'm alway amazed at the various ways Trumpsters try to shrug off the January 6th hearings as political theatre.

I'd love to have goodknightfl or one of his buddies explain to me how the crafty Dems on the committee were able to get Trump's inner circle in the WH to play into their game.

I'm alway amazed at the various ways Trumpsters try to shrug off the January 6th hearings as political theatre.

I'd love to have goodknightfl or one of his buddies explain to me how the crafty Dems on the committee were able to get Trump's inner circle in the WH to play into their game.
Not a Trumpster. I don't want him to run again. I expect most of you will ignore hearings on Biden next year after republicans take over as well. As you should, everything in the swamp is political theater.

Yes, because I want to see the context and civics, and I refuse to demonize one party or another, like most of you want. That's all the same statism to me, and neither side is going to gain me as an ally in any statism argument.

As we Libertarians only half joked about Jan 6th from the get-go, "You're a week late." I.e., the special interest bill sold as stimulus was the week before Jan 6th, and supporting Trump was just more statism against the existing statism against Trump.

I'm going to be methodical and detailed, especially when it comes to everyday, individual Americans.

I cannot stand Trump, but I'm not going to condemn all 100% of Jan 6th protestors any more than I did the Covington Kids. I'm going to expect everyone to look at every individual case for what each individual actually did, and not condemn them all in some bonfire.

Sorry, but... no. I'm tired of Americans blaming and hating other Americans... let alone looking to the state to destroy them, of which the state has already done enough via the repeatedly unjustified lockdowns, as even the courts have repeatedly stated requires procedures long-term too many government leaders don't want to follow, despite the Constitution.

Amen!
Yes, because I want to see the context and civics, and I refuse to demonize one party or another, like most of you want.
Really? Who gave us this quote and a forum littered with others like it?
Hillary and her supporters helped plant the seed in undermining confidence in Democracy! Without them, Trump has 1/4th the support!
Apparently self-awareness is not one of your strong suits.

Yes, because I want to see the context and civics, and I refuse to demonize one party or another, like most of you want. That's all the same statism to me, and neither side is going to gain me as an ally in any statism argument.

As we Libertarians only half joked about Jan 6th from the get-go, "You're a week late." I.e., the special interest bill sold as stimulus was the week before Jan 6th, and supporting Trump was just more statism against the existing statism against Trump.

I'm going to be methodical and detailed, especially when it comes to everyday, individual Americans.

I cannot stand Trump, but I'm not going to condemn all 100% of Jan 6th protestors any more than I did the Covington Kids. I'm going to expect everyone to look at every individual case for what each individual actually did, and not condemn them all in some bonfire.

Sorry, but... no. I'm tired of Americans blaming and hating other Americans... let alone looking to the state to destroy them, of which the state has already done enough via the repeatedly unjustified lockdowns, as even the courts have repeatedly stated requires procedures long-term too many government leaders don't want to follow, despite the Constitution.
You're impossible to have a conversation with because you can't focus on a narrow topic and have a good faith back-and-forth. Instead, you take a single reply and interject several off-topic "gotchas" where you assume nuanced knowledge of the other posters viewpoints on said topics.

The debate was pretty simple before you convoluted it and brought in COVID lockdowns and HRC. I argued that we were a sycophantic VP away from a Constitutional crisis on Jan 6th and you told me I didn't know my civics because that was impossible. If you'd like to continue that discussion thread without relating it back to vaccines, I'd be happy to, but I don't think you're capable of it.

I argued that we were a sycophantic VP away from a Constitutional crisis on Jan 6th and you told me I didn't know my civics because that was impossible.
If this was anytime prior to Trump's Presidency, I'd have opined it was impossible too.

But we STILL have Republican Party leaders publicly supporting Trump despite the mountains of the damning evidence coming out of the January 6th hearings!!! If that's not a "WTF?" I don't know what is. Our country's politics has certifiably entered The Crazy Zone.

You're impossible to have a conversation with because you can't focus on a narrow topic and have a good faith back-and-forth. Instead, you take a single reply and interject several off-topic "gotchas" where you assume nuanced knowledge of the other posters viewpoints on said topics.

The debate was pretty simple before you convoluted it and brought in COVID lockdowns and HRC. I argued that we were a sycophantic VP away from a Constitutional crisis on Jan 6th and you told me I didn't know my civics because that was impossible. If you'd like to continue that discussion thread without relating it back to vaccines, I'd be happy to, but I don't think you're capable of it.
UCFBS Aka the “Parade Float” is literally obsessed with COVID and vaccines. Just like @Boston.Knight

Frankly, he lacks self-awareness, mental discipline, and focus. He doesn’t see the world as others do or see himself as others do. No reflection or self-awareness has brought him to where he is

It’s useless and tiresome to spend any time trying to respond to his manifestos, rants, gibberish and tangents

Reactions: DaShuckster
Yes, it's amazing how I'm interested in the truth and expert testimony...

While others are interested in being sheep and then insulting other posters, after 2 years of insults that proved dead wrong, and are now totally prove they are full of both bullsh-- and butthurt more than almost any other posters

Yes, it's amazing how I'm interested in the truth and expert testimony...

While others are interested in being sheep and then insulting other posters, after 2 years of insults that proved dead wrong, and are now totally prove they are full of both bullsh-- and butthurt more than almost any other posters
Tel it to your other fat friends on the unemployment line who care, while the rest of the vaccinated, successful people live life without 2 masks, alone in an empty football stadium 90 minutes prior to kickoff

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT