ADVERTISEMENT

1/6 inquistion

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
So far it seems like a nothing-burger but I found this clip interesting

It pretty much exonerates Trump.

Doesnt matter what you thought, what matters is what the information actually tells us.
It's cool man. Impeach and remove Trump. He's currently not doing a great job based on how the country is doing

It's cool man. Impeach and remove Trump. He's currently not doing a great job based on how the country is doing
You’re a small-minded troll if you think they Trump was a great president OVERALL

Why would you even start a thread about something you dont even want to discuss?
Because he seeks attention and just wants to rile people up and keep the conversation going.

Otherwise, he’s lonely and may do the unthinkable. He has no friends.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
When did I ever say he was?
You’re playing it down and acting like it wasn’t a big deal. Those imbeciles never were going to be close to changing a damn thing, but you can’t be storming the Capitol building. That can’t ever be repeated

You’re playing it down and acting like it wasn’t a big deal. Those imbeciles never were going to be close to changing a damn thing, but you can’t be storming the Capitol building. That can’t ever be repeated
Agree that it shouldn't happen again, but I'm not playing it down. My issue is that this has become political theater when it should be a criminal justice issue.

Agree that it shouldn't happen again, but I'm not playing it down. My issue is that this has become political theater when it should be a criminal justice issue.
Not sure what you mean by that. It was all about politics and the election and it’s being handled by the judicial system

Not sure what you mean by that. It was all about politics and the election and it’s being handled by the judicial system
Very simple: if someone committed a crime beyond misdemeanor trespassing, convict and jail them. Of course, it's been 18 months so it should be over by now, but it's being dragged out for political purposes. There are people that haven't even technically been charged but have been sitting in jail for over a year. That doesn't seem like due process to me.

I was told by the likes of knighttime, sk8, and crazy that this was nothing more than a self-guided selfie tour that Trump had nothing to do with and it was AOK that all this happened. No one was hurt or died and they should make commemorative tshirts and action figures to honor this great day. Why are you so fukcing woke and triggered by this?

Very simple: if someone committed a crime beyond misdemeanor trespassing, convict and jail them. Of course, it's been 18 months so it should be over by now, but it's being dragged out for political purposes. There are people that haven't even technically been charged but have been sitting in jail for over a year. That doesn't seem like due process to me.

They investigating whether there was a conspiracy behind it, and that takes time.

Watch to the very end for the clarification. At least this guy isn't flat out lying, he's just tiptoeing around the truth.

That's possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard anyone say.
Is it? Considering this is about AI and advertising ... like 98% of our narratives, it is getting old.

2/3rds of the people there didn't even enter the capitol building. And some that did were 'following the crowd' and didn't realize they weren't supposed to be there until they were told to leave, and immediately did.

I'm all for prosecuting those who were going well beyond protesting, let alone who brought weapons or other things that could be used, even if they didn't use them ... they brought them and entered the building with them. Prosecute them. But there also were a crapload of unemployed people, small business owners, people harmed by the lockdowns ... and, again, 2/3rds of the people there didn't even enter.

At some point, I have to feel for the ones who brought on weapons and didn't even enter the building. I have to feel for them the same way I feel for minorities who may have not been directly harmed by state brutality, but have been regularly harrassed by it.

It's time we get back to sorting bad apples out. And, BTW, I'm hardly a Trump apologist, and became extremely critical for him not backing the Electoral College when they met mid-December. He should have dropped it.

But we need to stop trying to pre-empt the 2024 election. Let the people decide in 2024, not via this circus.

2/3rds of the people there didn't even enter the capitol building. And some that did were 'following the crowd' and didn't realize they weren't supposed to be there until they were told to leave, and immediately did.
Are you kidding me? 😂😂😂😂Source?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
You should really read the reports, and not listen to the media.

I have no less than two (2) Democratic voting colleagues that got dox'd over this level of assumption merely because they work in the national mall area.

You should really read the reports, and not listen to the media.

I have no less than two (2) Democratic voting colleagues that got dox'd over this level of assumption merely because they work in the national mall area.
Source?

Because the capitol police had already sent a letter to the committee saying there was nothing wrong with this and that it wasn't even in the capitol building.
The tweet was accurate though right? Tour on 1/5 when Loudermilk claimed there wasn’t. Guy photographing security checkpoints and stairways, etc. shows up at the Capitol the next day during the insurrection. Which part didn’t age well? That doesn’t mean that there was nefarious intent from Loudermilk. But he did at least lie about the tour.

You still haven’t said what aged poorly. The Capitol police obviously didn’t deem it suspicious. That doesn’t mean it didn’t occur. The tour was of the offices of the House representatives which is attached to the Capitol. It only seems more suspicious because of the weird photographing, the fact that Loudermilk lied about it, and that the guy turned up at the Capitol the next day. But on its face the tour wasn’t suspicious.

Yeah, I have read the letter. THey were in the capitol complex, when tours were closed to the public mind you, and one of them put up a FB live threatening Democrats when he was outside the capitol. Whether Loudermilk knew what they were doing, who knows, and if the police just viewed the footage and not the threats then maybe they can come to that conclusion, but when you add in the threats, it seems pretty suspicious to say the least.

You still haven’t said what aged poorly. The Capitol police obviously didn’t deem it suspicious. That doesn’t mean it didn’t occur. The tour was of the offices of the House representatives which is attached to the Capitol. It only seems more suspicious because of the weird photographing, the fact that Loudermilk lied about it, and that the guy turned up at the Capitol the next day. But on its face the tour wasn’t suspicious.

Exactly. Seeing the footage on its own doesnt necessarily look suspicious, but when you factor in Loudermilk lied about from the start, and that some of them were threatening specific Democrats buy name, then it certainly doesnt seem normal.

LMAO. A letter from the Capitol Police exonerates Loudermilk? The Select Committee released the video above to show the public what bullsh*t Loudermilk's so-called defense is.

Let's review:
  • The Capitol was closed to the public on January 5th.
  • Loudermilk initially said he didn't give any tours on January 5th and said rumors otherwise were outright lies.
  • Oops...but when Loudermilk is caught on security tape giving a tour on January 5th, he abruptly changes his tune.
  • Loudermilk claims it was just a 'normal tour to contituents who'd never been to the Capitol before' even though the tour he gave involved areas that typically are not part of public tours.
  • Videotape shows individuals on Loudermilk's tour taking pictures of stairwells and security check points??? WTF? That didn't cause Loudermilk to stop and wonder what the hell's going on?
  • One of the people on the Loudermilk tour intersplices shots he took of the offices of Democrats with footage he shot on the 6th as he marches to the Capitol threatening the same Congressional Democrats.
The only thing here that 'hasn't aged well' is a post from Team Chud about Loudermilk's iron-clad defense. :)

So ... Paul, Pence and others told Trump he could not overturn the Electoral College. It's in the US Constitution. It guarantees that, no matter what controversies may or may not exist, in 2020, just like 2016, the Electoral College has the final say.

Yes, it's ironic how much the left has wanted to ban the Electoral College after not only 2000, but again after 2016, and several Democrats refused to certify the Electoral College in January 2016, are now even using the Electoral College against Trump ... it just goes to show that the Electoral College serves its purpose.

Now many on the left are calling for more 'controls.' None are needed, and it's been nothing more than a power grab ... including doing everything to ban 3rd parties more than even Republicans (don't get me started). All existing Constitution and Law works as-designed. Nothing else is needed.

This is why I don't like the hearings ... it's being used as a call for more power. The facts speak for themselves ... so just focus on those. Republicans who sided against Trump after mid-December 2020 were following the Constitution, just like those who sided against Clinton after mid-December 2016 were also following the Constitution. And yes, Clinton had trouble accepting the facts until people made it known she wasn't going to be supported, but Trump ... he's different, and was wrong. Both were chastized for their stances too, and rightly so, but even if Trump wasn't directly involved, his indirect influence did result in something wrong.

We must be a responsible Democracy of Rule and Law and, most of all, our Constitution, even when we disagreed. Trump had the right to lawsuits, but he also had to accept the Electoral College. And at the same time, the existing Constitution and Law does not need to be changed, and I'm tired of the left-wing power grab that is being pushed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...live-updates-trump-pressure-pence/7623118001/

So ... Paul, Pence and others told Trump he could not overturn the Electoral College. It's in the US Constitution. It guarantees that, no matter what controversies may or may not exist, in 2020, just like 2016, the Electoral College has the final say.

Yes, it's ironic how much the left has wanted to ban the Electoral College after not only 2000, but again after 2016, and several Democrats refused to certify the Electoral College in January 2016, are now even using the Electoral College against Trump ... it just goes to show that the Electoral College serves its purpose.

Now many on the left are calling for more 'controls.' None are needed, and it's been nothing more than a power grab ... including doing everything to ban 3rd parties more than even Republicans (don't get me started). All existing Constitution and Law works as-designed. Nothing else is needed.

This is why I don't like the hearings ... it's being used as a call for more power. The facts speak for themselves ... so just focus on those. Republicans who sided against Trump after mid-December 2020 were following the Constitution, just like those who sided against Clinton after mid-December 2016 were also following the Constitution. And yes, Clinton had trouble accepting the facts until people made it known she wasn't going to be supported, but Trump ... he's different, and was wrong. Both were chastized for their stances too, and rightly so, but even if Trump wasn't directly involved, his indirect influence did result in something wrong.

We must be a responsible Democracy of Rule and Law and, most of all, our Constitution, even when we disagreed. Trump had the right to lawsuits, but he also had to accept the Electoral College. And at the same time, the existing Constitution and Law does not need to be changed, and I'm tired of the left-wing power grab that is being pushed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...live-updates-trump-pressure-pence/7623118001/
So You are mad at the left because Trump tried to steal an election?

LMAO. A letter from the Capitol Police exonerates Loudermilk? The Select Committee released the video above to show the public what bullsh*t Loudermilk's so-called defense is.

Let's review:
  • The Capitol was closed to the public on January 5th.
  • Loudermilk initially said he didn't give any tours on January 5th and said rumors otherwise were outright lies.
  • Oops...but when Loudermilk is caught on security tape giving a tour on January 5th, he abruptly changes his tune.
  • Loudermilk claims it was just a 'normal tour to contituents who'd never been to the Capitol before' even though the tour he gave involved areas that typically are not part of public tours.
  • Videotape shows individuals on Loudermilk's tour taking pictures of stairwells and security check points??? WTF? That didn't cause Loudermilk to stop and wonder what the hell's going on?
  • One of the people on the Loudermilk tour intersplices shots he took of the offices of Democrats with footage he shot on the 6th as he marches to the Capitol threatening the same Congressional Democrats.
The only thing here that 'hasn't aged well' is a post from Team Chud about Loudermilk's iron-clad defense. :)
Here's the deal ...

Congressmen and women do this all the time. They have special privileges they abuse. The more you make a 'big deal' about this, the more it exposes Democrats who have done the same. Pelosi has done it. Schumer has done it. Many others have done it.

Going forward, this will no longer be allowed, for obvious reasons. But don't be a hypocrite and single out a Republican when Democrats are just as guilty. That's what I get tired of ... criticism of Republicans without doing the exact same of Democrats.

That's why the Capitol Police saw this as a nothing burger ... they all did it! Heck, do we need to go back into the last few administrations as well? And the Clintons were the biggest abusers. Heck, they couldn't even stop giving FBI files to friends!

This is why the Elites need to be 'reeled in.' But don't make this a Republican-only thing. You look like a hypocrite.

it just goes to show that the Electoral College serves its purpose.
Good grief, THAT's your takeaway from Trump trying to force Mike Pence to conduct an illegal act??!?
This is why I don't like the hearings ... it's being used as a call for more power.
WTF are you talking about??!? The hearings are about the abuse of power.
I'm tired of the left-wing power grab that is being pushed.
Me and other posters here are sick and tired of your non-stop nonsense.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT