ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Election Results Predictions Thread

Meanwhile, Democrats are crying about Trump's comments over "rigging" in FL all while then claiming that the Georgia Governor race was......"stolen".

Why are they sowing doubt in our institutions?! This is what Russia wants!!!!

that was a lot of recounting for nothing. #bluewave
Nikki Fried held on. That anomaly in Broward County between Fried and Nelson didn't match the rest of the State so I don't blame them. Races were close enough to warrant a recount. In the end it was either ballot design, stupidity by voters, or Fried did something right to get more votes than the 2 more high profile candidates at the top of the ballot.

Imagine having such a shit tier president that KY goes Blue. Kentucky. lmao

I grew up in Ky and still have family there. It certainly is a loss for Trump to some extent, but the media is also way overplaying this. Kentucky has a history of Democratic governors, so the idea that they elected a Democrat last night shouldn't be a shock to anyone. Republicans also dominated the down ballot so the state didn't just roll over and suddenly become a Democratic stronghold. I think this was a referendum on Bevin, who was a terrible governor, for more than anything related to Trump or Republicans in general.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT