ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Election Results Predictions Thread

The problem in Broward county is, Many of these are provisional ballots, they have to be checked against rolls and watch for illegal and double voting. She is required to have a Democratic and Republican official in the room while they go thru them. They locked out the overseers.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The problem in Broward county is, Many of these are provisional ballots, they have to be checked against rolls and watch for illegal and double voting. She is required to have a Democratic and Republican official in the room while they go thru them. They locked out the overseers.

They literally have locked them in back rooms or left them in stairwells. It's unreal.

If you have a person in charge of a key county that is already documented as having destroyed ballots and broken the law, in the same county that they're CURRENTLY breaking FL law by not disclosing how many ballots they have or how many they've counted, why wouldn't you sue to remove them from the process and get competent/non crooks in there to handle this?

Broward is an utter disaster. This woman needs to be shown the door and outsiders need to come in and get Broward back in compliance with FL law.

If you have a person in charge of a key county that is already documented as having destroyed ballots and broken the law, in the same county that they're CURRENTLY breaking FL law by not disclosing how many ballots they have or how many they've counted, why wouldn't you sue to remove them from the process and get competent/non crooks in there to handle this?

Broward is an utter disaster. This woman needs to be shown the door and outsiders need to come in and get Broward back in compliance with FL law.
this should be common sense stuff

this should be common sense stuff
Governor Scott has been Governor 8 years and he never sought to remove/sue her until it looks like he might lose the votes on a Senate seat. Why didn't Rick Scott remove her after the 2016 Election if she is so incompetent?

Governor Scott has been Governor 8 years and he never sought to remove/sue her until it looks like he might lose the votes on a Senate seat. Why didn't Rick Scott remove her after the 2016 Election if she is so incompetent?

First, can he do that? Or is that a county decision? I need that answered first.

Second, it doesn't matter. The fact remains that a judge cited her for destroying ballots in 2016 and Broward is in violation of FL law as I type this. And it goes beyond one woman - this is a systematic problem that is either the result of insane amounts of incompetence, or is being done deliberately with a strategy behind it. Neither are good conclusions.

It's up to the counties to run elections in accordance with the law and Broward has routinely not done this. It begs the question - why?

First, can he do that? Or is that a county decision? I need that answered first.

Second, it doesn't matter. The fact remains that a judge cited her for destroying ballots in 2016 and Broward is in violation of FL law as I type this. And it goes beyond one woman - this is a systematic problem that is either the result of insane amounts of incompetence, or is being done deliberately with a strategy behind it. Neither are good conclusions.

It's up to the counties to run elections in accordance with the law and Broward has routinely not done this. It begs the question - why?
Ahhh, I remember back when I was shook.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Crooked by counting votes. That's fantastic.
Provisional votes.... Each one has to be checked against records, either Id's were wrong, they were in wrong precinct, in which case you must be sure they didn't already vote, address didn't match, that may or may not be a problem. we have snow birds who can not vote here. All of them that should count, need to be counted, if they are fraudulent they should not. We also should have a # from over seas that have not got here yet. They also should get counted. I have not seen one person on this site say don't count legitimate votes. We are saying that Broward has a less than good history, with the lady in charge down there. Follow the law as it is written.

Provisional votes.... Each one has to be checked against records, either Id's were wrong, they were in wrong precinct, in which case you must be sure they didn't already vote, address didn't match, that may or may not be a problem. we have snow birds who can not vote here. All of them that should count, need to be counted, if they are fraudulent they should not. We also should have a # from over seas that have not got here yet. They also should get counted. I have not seen one person on this site say don't count legitimate votes. We are saying that Broward has a less than good history, with the lady in charge down there. Follow the law as it is written.
The problem is the election supervisor is suppose to disclose the number of those provisional ballots, she did not. How is anyone supposed to know if there are 8,000 or 800,000?

The problem is the election supervisor is suppose to disclose the number of those provisional ballots, she did not. How is anyone supposed to know if there are 8,000 or 800,000?

She is breaking the law by not disclosing this.

WASHINGTON (CBSMiami/NSF) – A Broward judge has ruled in favor of Gov. Rick Scott and says Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes must “allow immediate” viewing and copying of records that have been requested.

The judge ruled this must be completed by 7 pm

This still doesn't explain these thousands of votes suddenly turning up that are near unanimous for Gillum/Nelson that shunk 60K and 45K leads to nearly half over night.

By using that very site, I see that less than 1/3 of Democrats actually voted on election day. They mainly used early voting and mail ballots - which are required to be received 1 week prior to voting day.

Am I to believe that every other county in the state could count those by election day and Broward can't?

Yeah remember that time CNN had their news anchors on stage at a Hillary Clinton rally to talk about why the crowd should support her. Can't trust bias like that.

Remember that time a CNN correspondent privately snuck HRC the questions in advance before a debate?

I’m currently sitting at a hotel bar in Chicago and they have CNN on. In the past 15 minutes they have had Acosta, April Ryan and Michael Avenatti. Seriously, with that lineup who can take them seriously?

Yeah, those idiots need journalists like Shawn Hannity and Rush Limbaugh!!!

this is Banana Republic stuff and both sides are shady. I’m all for the UN Monitoring our future Elections. Been tuned out with Football this weekend but lawsuits flying everywhere

How fuking long has Nelson been in the Senate? How totally convenient that he’s raging against the law now that someone whispered in his ear that he’d be winning- if only!

This guy needs to retire to the couch already
As I said before, if you knew Nelson you would probably not vote for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT