ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Election Results Predictions Thread

didnt ninja create a thread saying that he voted for a "d" for the first time ever because of terrible red hatters on an internet sports message board? not to mention the fact that since his return to the water cooler before the 2016 election he has basically parroted left wing talking points the entire time. youd have be be brainwashed to believe this was the first time he had ever voted for a single "d" in his life. unhinged.

I removed ignore just to read what you're talking about. All I can say is- wow. No words.

Reactions: UCFWayne
This is why the Senate race is going to hand recount, this outlier makes no sense.

Last edited:

seeing Marco’s meltdown means there is a good chance Nelson will have the numbers in a recount

Sinema just took the lead in Arizona

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Among the lawyers popping up at the Broward Supervisor of Elections Office Thursday were William Scherer and Ben Kuehne — a pair of legal throwbacks to Florida’s fiercely disputed 2000 presidential election recount.

“The embarrassing nickname for Florida is Flori-duh because of Broward,” Scherer said, with recounts looming in major races after Tuesday’s general election. “And this is Flori-duh again.” …

Scherer said he’s filed several lawsuits against Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes’ office over the years, including one involving absentee ballots and write-in candidates and another involving a candidate’s name change.

Asked why he was hanging around her office, Scherer said: “There could be opportunities for voter fraud,” Scherer said. Why? “Because it’s in Broward.”

It feels like it's always the Democrats that contest election results.

Hey look, an extremely misleading tweet.

The AZ GOP is not suing to prevent the counting of mail ballots. They are suing because the Democrats are currently going into counties of their choosing (ones they assume are friendly to Sinema), having county officials pull ballots where they think a name was written so poorly that the voter can't be ID'd, and then having the county call that person to "verify" the vote.

This is not only really unfair and a crappy way to do things, it likely also violates State law. If you're going to do this it has to be done to every county, not just the ones that D's think they can find ways to pick up votes by calling these people.

I'm just so proud of 85 for learning how to embed tweets. I'm glad you are working to improve yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT