ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

He was already deemed mentally unfit to be president in THIS TERM
What was it, Mike? Was it his leadership in glavanizing NATO after Putin's invasion of Ukraine?
Was it his leadership in finally getting a bipartisan infrastructure bill passed?

It's interesting that our board's Biden Bashers have Zippidy Doo Dah to say about his policies or his world leadership. They're stuck on a repeating chorus of: "He looks old!!! "He looks old!!! "He looks old!!! What a keen insight!

I get it. We'd like a young, dynamic orator who would get us all excited to be Americans again. But if you hate Biden because of his age, keep in mind that he came out of retirement because of Donald Trump. And he is running for a second term, because of Donald Trump. The people who voted Trump into office in the first place (you know who you are) are responsible for the Presidency of Joe Biden.

We'll be just fine. Stop being such a screeching vadge.

And please save the "but but but" shit for the crazies. We are all filled up around here.
You normally have level headed takes, but you are 100% wrong on this one.

Our Democracy is not infallible. Trump has proven and stated that he is willing to end it.

Honest question: how much more proof do you need before you believe that?

Reactions: DaShuckster

Our Democracy is not infallible. Trump has proven and stated that he is willing to end it.

Honest question: how much more proof do you need before you believe that?
No, I am not. We will be just fine. Please read my further post on the matter as to what I am referring.

What level-headed takes? You should know by now, that he's not into serious discussions. It's either a funny quip, a school yard taunt or nothing. He goes off the rails the minute anyone disagrees with him about anything. It's best to just let him be and let him do his schtick.

What was it, Mike? Was it his leadership in glavanizing NATO after Putin's invasion of Ukraine?
Was it his leadership in finally getting a bipartisan infrastructure bill passed?

It's interesting that our board's Biden Bashers have Zippidy Doo Dah to say about his policies or his world leadership. They're stuck on a repeating chorus of: "He looks old!!! "He looks old!!! "He looks old!!! What a keen insight!

I get it. We'd like a young, dynamic orator who would get us all excited to be Americans again. But if you hate Biden because of his age, keep in mind that he came out of retirement because of Donald Trump. And he is running for a second term, because of Donald Trump. The people who voted Trump into office in the first place (you know who you are) are responsible for the Presidency of Joe Biden.

What level-headed takes? You should know by now, that he's not into serious discussions. It's either a funny quip, a school yard taunt or nothing. He goes off the rails the minute anyone disagrees with him about anything. It's best to just let him be and let him do his schtick.
Hilarious coming from you. You literally just described yourself.

I have no use for unstable and disingenuous psychos like yourself. So cry elsewhere. Or better yet, leave.

At a minimum, go outside and interact with other humans. It might mitigate some of your many problems.

President Biden is being criticized onlineafter he claimed that he met with Francois Mitterrand, the former president of France who passed away roughly 30 years ago.

President Biden is being criticized onlineafter he claimed that he met with Francois Mitterrand, the former president of France who passed away roughly 30 years ago.
Who hasn't made gaffs? Do you want everything you've uttered recorded and analyzed nonstop, week after week? It's par-for-the-course for the Bashers to focus on a verbal gaff instead of what he'd doing.

But I understand why it's such a serious concern when he's matched up against a Master Orator, right? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Who hasn't made gaffs? Do you want everything you've uttered recorded and analyzed nonstop, week after week? It's par-for-the-course for the Bashers to focus a verbal gaff instead of what he'd doing.

But I understand why it's such a serious concern when he's matched up against a Master Orator, right? ;)
Gaffs? Lol 😂

This isn’t about “a Master Orator.”
We aren’t voting for Trump, remember?

It’s about a candidate with dementia in 2022-2024 (at least) that is running for president from 2025-2028

Last edited:
Gaffs? Lol 😂

This isn’t about “a Master Orator.”
We aren’t voting for Trump, remember?

It’s about a candidate with dementia in 2022-2023 that is running for president from 2025-2028
It is absolutely amazing that he can’t grasp these simple concepts.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
LOL! If this is your idea of political discussion, stick to your jokes and taunts, and let the adults in the room do the heavy lifting.
I am the adult in here, you babbling child. You’re the fragile twat who can’t cope. You’re 75 going on 7.

Try not to let big, bad meanie Trump destroy your life and weekend
Hey great response Mike, sure you had to strain to your brain for that gem, so I appreciate the effort. Remind me to wish you a happy maga liberation day if Trump wins in November.

Hey great response Mike, sure you had to strain to your brain for that gem, so I appreciate the effort. Remind me to wish you a happy maga liberation day if Trump wins in November.
No need to remind me. I’m not supporting either candidate

Mark it on your calendar, since it’s so important to you that you had to search Twitter for it

No need to remind me. I’m not supporting either candidate

Mark it on your calendar, since it’s so important to you
You don't have to support either candidate, if Trump wins MAGA will liberated and will be for everyone, whether you want it or not. Well everyone other than the people who will be facing judgment day I guess.

You don't have to support either candidate, if Trump wins MAGA will liberated and will be for everyone, whether you want it or not. Well everyone other than the people who will be facing judgment day I guess.
Try to learn how to cope.

Lol 😂. Dude is watching more Terminator movies more than reading the Bible

I just listened to it and he didn’t suggest any of this. Some of you are just as bad as his lunatic rants

Trump suggests he is God and will punish Americans who oppose him: November 5th will MAGA’s liberation day. It will be Democrats’ Judgment Day

Last edited:
Lol 😂

I just listened to it and he didn’t suggest any of this. Some of you are just as bad as his lunatic rants

Trump suggests he is God and will punish Americans who oppose him: November 5th will MAGA’s liberation day. It will be Democrats’ Judgment Day
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/111703421569603715 pretty sure that was referring to this video Trump put out. You are correct he doesn't suggest he is god, only that God sent him to punish Democrats.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/111703421569603715 pretty sure that was referring to this video Trump put out. You are correct he doesn't suggest he is god, only that God sent him to punish Democrats.
There are probably not enough lunatics to believe this to win an election. If there is, it’s because the Democratic Party has the worst possible candidate to run against him. Additionally, the Republican Party is equally to blame. Once again, the system sucks and here we are.

What in the hell was the name of the bitchy charm school that taught you how to talk like this?

There are probably not enough lunatics to believe this to win an election. If there is, it’s because the Democratic Party has the worst possible candidate to run against him. Additionally, the Republican Party is equally to blame. Once again, the system sucks and here we are.
Biden wouldn’t be running if Trump wasn’t going to be the nominee . He has hinted or flat out admitted that . If Haley or DeSantis had the polling success and results early we would have had two primaries with younger candidates

The only way to avoid matchups like this is to end the electoral college and go with runoff rules or ranked choice voting nationally

Biden wouldn’t be running if Trump wasn’t going to be the nominee . He has hinted or flat out admitted that . If Haley or DeSantis had the polling success and results early we would have had two primaries with younger candidates
There were a large number of Democrats running for POTUS in 2020. Besides Biden there were 26 others: (Michael Bennet, Bill de Blasio, Michael Bloomberg, Cory Booker, Steve Bullock, Pete Buttigieg, Juilan Castro, John Delaney, Mike Gravel, Kirsten Gillibrand, Amy Klobuchar, John Kickenlooper, Tulsi Gabbard, Kamala Harris, Jay Inslee, Wayne Messam, Beto O'Rourke, Deval Patrick, Tim Ryan, Bernie Sanders, Joe Sestak, Tom Steyer, Eric Swalwell, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williams, and Andrew Yang.)

Why did Joe Biden win? Because no one could top his experience and there wasn't a lot of name recognition with the other wanna-be Prez candidates. It was believed Joe had the best shot to get Trump's crazy ass OUT of the WH -- and he did..

If you're going to replace him, tell me who are you going to replace him with? And if you came up with a name, what would've been that person's POTUS war chest going into this campaign year?

It's EASY to whine and complain about "both" candidates, but, as Poolside said above, Joe' is running because somebody has to keep the crazies from reelecting Trump.

Biden just happened to be President post Covid when unemployment rates had to be low or people would simply starve. He literally gave away extraordinary amounts of unemployment money so that people didn’t have to work and it destroyed businesses. The free ride ran dry. That’s a fact.

Inflation is at an all-time high and wages for non-degree/non-skilled employment are at an all-time high. Who wouldn’t want to flip burgers as a HS student or dropout for $15 per hour and OT?

Biden couldn’t recite any unemployment numbers whatsoever without a cheat sheet

He’s an embarrassment to America and so is Trump

Only a moron would vote for EITHER of these bad candidates. I’ll laugh at anyone going to a voting site in November and choosing a vegetable or a criminal

Biden just happened to be President post Covid when unemployment rates had to be low or people would simply starve. He literally gave away extraordinary amounts of unemployment money so that people didn’t have to work and it destroyed businesses. The free ride ran dry. That’s a fact.

Inflation is at an all-time high and wages for non-degree/non-skilled employment are at an all-time high. Who wouldn’t want to flip burgers as a HS student or dropout for $15 per hour and OT?

Biden couldn’t recite any unemployment numbers whatsoever without a cheat sheet

He’s an embarrassment to America and so is Trump

Only a moron would vote for EITHER of these bad candidates. I’ll laugh at anyone going to a voting site in November and choosing a vegetable or a criminal

Trump wants to end democracy; Biden forgot what the hell it is.

Solid choices. Thanks, retards.

The only sane choice is no choice

10’s of millions of Americans are in agreement.

The rest are pro-cult or trying to stop one by propping up a vegetable so that they don’t have to blatantly admit it.

The only sane choice is no choice

10’s of millions of Americans are in agreement.

The rest are pro-cult or trying to stop one by propping up a vegetable so that they don’t have to blatantly admit it.

Morally dead vs. Brain dead.

Yes, those choices are correct and I agree that out of a population of 330,000,000 it is beyond pathetic those are our choices.

However there is still a clear winner between the two. Pick biden and you deal with a grandpa for 4 years who is surrounded by extremely intelligent people actually making the decisions. The embarrassment is over in 4 years, or less if he kicks the bucket.

Pick trump and you end up with an actual power mad narcist megalomaniac who knows he doesn't have a legal option at another term, so from Day 1 his entire presidency will revolve around dismantling our Constitution and ensuring he, and then his spawn, will be in power indefinitely.

You know he will make his entire term about ensuring he stays in power forever.

• Love
Yes, those choices are correct and I agree that out of a population of 330,000,000 it is beyond pathetic those are our choices.

However there is still a clear winner between the two. Pick biden and you deal with a grandpa for 4 years who is surrounded by extremely intelligent people actually making the decisions. The embarrassment is over in 4 years, or less if he kicks the bucket.

Pick trump and you end up with an actual power mad narcist megalomaniac who knows he doesn't have a legal option at another term, so from Day 1 his entire presidency will revolve around dismantling our Constitution and ensuring he, and then his spawn, will be in power indefinitely.

You know he will make his entire term about ensuring he stays in power forever.
So… who’s going to be president if Biden passes away? Harris? Wonderful

You’re pretty much saying to vote for Biden to stop Trump from being president. Are we clear on that?

So… who’s going to be president if Biden passes away? Harris? Wonderful

You’re pretty much saying to vote for Biden to stop Trump from being president. Are we clear on that?
No, I'm saying to vote for Biden to stop Trump from becoming a dictator for life. If it was just 4 years its whatever, we can deal with it.

Trump has proven through his actions and (incredibly) his statements that his only goal is to be in power.

No, I'm saying to vote for Biden to stop Trump from becoming a dictator for life.
Got it

Yes, Trump does not give 2 shits about this country

It’s 100% an ego trip which cracks me up that there is a video that “God made Trump”. Yeah…, right.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT