ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

Yes, those choices are correct and I agree that out of a population of 330,000,000 it is beyond pathetic those are our choices.

However there is still a clear winner between the two. Pick biden and you deal with a grandpa for 4 years who is surrounded by extremely intelligent people actually making the decisions. The embarrassment is over in 4 years, or less if he kicks the bucket.

Pick trump and you end up with an actual power mad narcist megalomaniac who knows he doesn't have a legal option at another term, so from Day 1 his entire presidency will revolve around dismantling our Constitution and ensuring he, and then his spawn, will be in power indefinitely.

You know he will make his entire term about ensuring he stays in power forever.

Clear winner. :eyeroll:

Again, solid choices. Thanks, retards.

Clear winner. :eyeroll:

Again, solid choices. Thanks, retards.
I can tell you aren't open to actual discussion on the future of our democracy so I'll bow out, enjoying trolling.

I'm sure these posts will be super hilarious a decade into the trump family dictatorship.

(this is your cue to just repost the exact same immature and naive thing you've been posting non stop in this thread)

Reactions: DaShuckster
I can tell you aren't open to actual discussion on the future of our democracy so I'll bow out, enjoying trolling.

I'm sure these posts will be super hilarious a decade into the trump family dictatorship.

(this is your cue to just repost the exact same immature and naive thing you've been posting non stop in this thread)
I don’t think that Trump s going to win this election

You should have bowed out long ago to avoid sounding 100% pussified like chub and Shooky.

My God.

No, I'm saying to vote for Biden to stop Trump from becoming a dictator for life. If it was just 4 years its whatever, we can deal with it.
Well said, NinjaKnight. The next succession of Presidents will be MUCH younger (you can count on it.) But if we don't reelect Biden, we won't have democratically elected Presidents anymore.

Should we be able to consider better candidates to lead the greatest nation in the world? ABSOLUTELY. But whining about our choices NOW doesn't change the choice we have this fall.

It's a two-man race. If you're not for one, you're defacto for the other.

You should have bowed out long ago to avoid sounding 100% pussified like chub and Shooky.

My God.
Yeah man, you nailed me. Total pussy for actually caring about the oath i swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Yeah man, you nailed me. Total pussy for actually caring about the oath i swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Doesn’t keep you from sounding like one.

Do better.

And why are the vast majority of my military friends (and I have a ton) voting for Trump? I don't get it.

why are the vast majority of my military friends (and I have a ton) voting for Trump? I don't get it.
Neither do I. Clearly, they've been taken in by his fake, 'WWE-like' machismo. It doesn't matter that he's batsh*t crazy, avoided the draft due to 'bone spurs', and calls them "loser" and "suckers" behind their backs.

But life's a mystery. Most people would wonder why in the world you'd be trolling NinjaKnight and me instead of Boston.Knight? A word of advice: Stay in your weight class!

Neither do I. Clearly, they've been taken in by his fake, 'WWE-like' machismo. It doesn't matter that he's batsh*t crazy, avoided the draft due to 'bone spurs', and calls them "loser" and "suckers" behind their backs.

But life's a mystery. Most people would wonder why in the world you'd be trolling NinjaKnight and me instead of Boston.Knight? A word of advice: Stay in your weight class!
It’s a cult. They are brainwashed. I would show you the texts with my mom, but I don’t know how to post them

Doesn’t keep you from sounding like one.

Do better.

And why are the vast majority of my military friends (and I have a ton) voting for Trump? I don't get it.
So caring about the Constitution dissolving = being a pussy, copy shot.

But in general E's are pulling for Trump, O's are anyone but Trump. E's outnumber O's significantly of course.

Imagine living in a world where you think you have something on me intellectually.

It’s almost as comical as you living in a world where you become this unhinged at someone who is not voting for Trump. I can’t possibly imagine how you act towards those who will.

So caring about the Constitution dissolving = being a pussy, copy shot.

But in general E's are pulling for Trump, O's are anyone but Trump. E's outnumber O's significantly of course.
Like I told shook: it’s about you becoming unhinged over someone who isn’t voting for trump. It’s actually very comical. I don’t want any part of either. Somehow, you’ve both, along with chub, equated that to MAGA.

It’s beyond hysterical.

Trump didn’t even hit 60% in South Carolina . I know she was a former Governor but his supports seems softer yet polling doesn’t say that yet

Like I told shook: it’s about you becoming unhinged over someone who isn’t voting for trump. It’s actually very comical. I don’t want any part of either. Somehow, you’ve both, along with chub, equated that to MAGA.

It’s beyond hysterical.
If you’re not voting for Trump you’re a closet MAGA/Trumpster

If you’re not voting for Biden, you’re a MAGA/Trumpster

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Imagine living in a world where you think you have something on me intellectually.
GOOD ONE! 😄

This thread has evolved into you arguing that Americans concerned about Trump's candidacy are 'unhinged' and '100% pussified.'

What incredibly intellectual takes on this year's POTUS election!!! LMAO!

Go back to your ridiculing Boston threads before you get humiliated here any further.

GOOD ONE! 😄

This thread has evolved into you arguing that Americans concerned about Trump's candidacy are 'unhinged' and '100% pussified.'

What incredibly intellectual takes on this year's POTUS election!!! LMAO!

Go back to your ridiculing Boston threads before you get humiliated here any further.

I know that reading comprehension for a mental midget like yourself is extremely challenging, but lemme help you out: You. Become. Unhinged. When. Someone. Isn't. Voting. For. Trump.

I'm not voting for him. Full stop. Yet, you become a screeching pussy and call me Maga.

I am not quite sure where the disconnect is, but what you're doing is flat-out embarrassing. Like mikes said, the base alloy of your rhetoric is: If you’re not voting for Trump you’re a closet MAGA/Trumpster. If you’re not voting for Biden, you’re a MAGA/Trumpster.

Hope this helps. It's geting a bit tiresome repeating myself, but I do hope you'll get it soon. Maybe have someone read it to you.

Trump can't remember the name of his own wife and endorses extrajudicial killing of people commiting misdemeanors, but Biden is old I guess.

Nobody here is endorsing Trump, but you guys continue to post stuff that we have already said

Yes, Biden is old and continues to get older, but keep reminding us

This fear of God that Trump is putting into you guys is over the top.

Some of you are on the verge of a meltdown

The funny thing is in America, where you can’t even enforce anything, somehow Trump is going to enforce all this shit that even his cult members aren’t going to agree to

Yes, Biden is old and continues to get older, but keep reminding us
Haven't you been the one doing the reminding? No one is denying Biden's age. You can bash both candidates. But you know the consequences if Biden gets defeated are much more consequential.
This fear of God that Trump is putting into you guys is over the top.
Over the top? First off, the US Attorney General should have addressed the Trump issue YEARS ago. My God, it's beyond frustrating that FOUR years after the insurrection, the only ones who've paid the price are some of Trump's dumbsh*t MAGA followers.

Second, Trump didn't plan to leave office last time. We shouldn't be concerned with what Trump would do if he gets reelected? We should all just 'sit tight' and not fret about it 'cause it'll all be good?

Haven't you been the one doing the reminding? No one is denying Biden's age. You can bash both candidates. But you know the consequences if Biden gets defeated are much more consequential.

Over the top? First off, the US Attorney General should have addressed the Trump issue YEARS ago. My God, it's beyond frustrating that FOUR years after the insurrection, the only ones who've paid the price are some of Trump's dumbsh*t MAGA followers.

Second, Trump didn't plan to leave office last time. We shouldn't be concerned with what Trump would do if he gets reelected? We should all just 'sit tight' and not fret about it 'cause it'll all be good?
We don’t care about Trump. We don’t care about Biden

They both suck and you just don’t get it

I’m almost wanting you to have a nervous breakdown, so we can all laugh at how mentally weak you are

No wonder that you live in rural Nebraska. I don’t that you could handle life anywhere else

I’m not going to let some dumb fukc on a WC message board try to convince me to vote for a vegetable because he thinks some guy that can’t control crap and isn’t likely to win is in his nightmares 24/7

• Haha
I’m almost wanting you to have a nervous breakdown, so we can all laugh at how mentally weak you are

No wonder that you live in rural Nebraska. I don’t that you could handle life anywhere else
A much, much younger version of Der Shook boy were the orange raccoon to win in Nov. 2024:

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
I’m totally convinced that this guy wears diapers to catch all the poop that would potentially run down his leg everytime he hears the name TRRRUUUUUMMMMPPPP!

Checklist for Shooky come November:

-Diapers
-up-to-date Prozac script
-medicinal Marijuana
-padded walls
-Midol Complete Menstrual Relief Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Relief Gelcaps
-tissues
-Kenny G and Enya mixtapes
-Whitman's Sampler and other comfort foods (ice cream, Starbucks Frappucinos, cookies, and other nums nums)
-Bud Light

Anything else?

• Haha
I’m totally convinced that this guy wears diapers to catch all the poop that would potentially run down his leg everytime he hears the name TRRRUUUUUMMMMPPPP!

I didn't know until today that that ain't no man, baby. That's a woman.

Checklist for Shooky come November:

-Diapers
-up-to-date Prozac script
-medicinal Marijuana
-padded walls
-Midol Complete Menstrual Relief Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Relief Gelcaps
-tissues
-Kenny G and Enya mixtapes
-Whitman's Sampler and other comfort foods (ice cream, Starbucks Frappucinos, cookies, and other nums nums)
-Bud Light

Anything else?
A lethal dose of Valium if the unthinkable happens

• Haha
I think if Trump gets elected, he and his offspring are going to try to genetically engineer a master race of Orange haired people. All others will be immediately executed. Better get that orange dye ready @DaShuckster

I think if Trump gets elected, he and his offspring are going to try to genetically engineer a master race of Orange haired people. All others will be immediately executed. Better get that orange dye ready @DaShuckster
Der shookboy in about 9 months:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha
Trump can't remember the name of his own wife and endorses extrajudicial killing of people commiting misdemeanors, but Biden is old I guess.

They are both OLD. Only and idiot thinks it is good that either of these guys win. That said ONE is going to win unless Dems kick Biden to the curb. before the election. I still think there is 40% chance that happens. If they do and they settled on a moderate left of center candidate up I would vote for them, but they won't It will be Michelle O, or Newsome, or Harris. I won't vote for any of them.
As a conservative, I can not support anyone who wants to lead in the opposite direction I think things need to go.

They are both OLD. Only and idiot thinks it is good that either of these guys win. That said ONE is going to win unless Dems kick Biden to the curb. before the election. I still think there is 40% chance that happens. If they do and they settled on a moderate left of center candidate up I would vote for them
People like you who whine we need a different choice are being naive.

First, Old Man Biden ran (and won) and is running again (and will win again) BECAUSE of Trump's crazy term as POTUS.

Two, who is going to jump in and run against Biden at the end of February? It takes mega-money to run a POTUS campaign--who's got the war chest built up besides Biden?

Three, why should Biden be 'kicked to the curb'? It's telling that the naysayers can only talk about is his age. His accomplishments are undeniable. Yeah, it would be preferrable to have a younger and more dynamic President. But given the sanity of the WH (particularly compared to the insanity we've seen from the GOP House), let's keep crazyass Trump out of office and turn to younger alternatives in 2028.

I always thought the Republicans' GOP stood for "Grand Ole Party."

Nowadays it stands for "Gushing Over Putin!" :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT