ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

every poster here can look like a hypocrite if you have a poster that is constantly looking for and posting 3-4+ year old posts which is more weird

even some of you that lean right have evolved on what you think of Trump do you want someone digging up those posts in a 2024 Election Thread?
I voted for Trump twice and I’m not voting for him in 2024.

I don’t care if someone pulls up all my posts defending him. I’ve changed my opinion about him and that shouldn’t be surprising.

I’m not a brainwashed cult member

He’s deranged and a felon

I voted for Trump twice and I’m not voting for him in 2024.

I don’t care if someone pulls up all my posts defending him. I’ve changed my opinion about him and that shouldn’t be surprising.

I’m not a brainwashed cult member

He’s deranged and a felon
And you deserve kudos for willing to admit you were wrong and changing your mind.

Useless pieces of shit like 85 refuse to admit they were wrong, instead compensating by just attacking posters and contributing absolutely nothing else.

every poster here can look like a hypocrite if you have a poster that is constantly looking for and posting 3-4+ year old posts which is more weird

even some of you that lean right have evolved on what you think of Trump do you want someone digging up those posts in a 2024 Election Thread?
Can’t relate, I’m 100% consistent with my takes unlike you and your far-left buddies.

As for what it has to with a 2024 election thread, it perfectly highlights how many of you love to be a chameleon so long as it aligns with the current propaganda you’re falling for.

In fact, pointing out intellectual inconsistencies is the bedrock being able to take someone seriously.

You could pull quotes on most people and find tons of shifting opinions. It's fine. The difference of course is when a person like Shookster 1.) Invokes his opinion as Gospel and wonders how anyone can think differently 2). Cries about people who fall into #1 3) is then shown proof that he's a hypocrite only to then 4) literally lie and claim that his quotes were "doctored" despite the fact that they absolutely were not.

He's a mentally ill lunatic.

Reactions: thall_
You could pull quotes on most people and find tons of shifting opinions. It's fine. The difference of course is when a person like Shookster 1.) Invokes his opinion as Gospel and wonders how anyone can think differently 2). Cries about people who fall into #1 3) is then shown proof that he's a hypocrite only to then 4) literally lie and claim that his quotes were "doctored" despite the fact that they absolutely were not.

He's a mentally ill lunatic.
You still think this guy should be president and that's dumber than anything posted on this board, except maybe Boston

I gotta say I do agree with trump on this:

Trump claims only a psychopath liar would say the disgusting remarks attributed to him in an ad quoting Trump calling American WW2 KIA "losers and suckers" despite proof from Trump's right hand man that and he did say it along with Trump's girthy history of disparaging veterans and WIA.

But I can understand it may be hard to figure out when Trump is telling the truth (if you are an absolute moron) given Trump's insane history of documented and confirmed lies, averaging 31 easily disproven lies per day while in office.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

But I can understand it may be hard to figure out when Trump is telling the truth (if you are an absolute moron) given Trump's insane history of documented and confirmed lies, averaging 31 easily disproven lies per day while in office.
His ex-Chief of Staff, General John Kelly, was the one who confirmed Trump called fallen soldiers buried in France "suckers" and "losers." What would you expect from a guy whose Daddy got out of the Vietnam War because of "bone spurs." This very same man blasted former prisoner-of-war, John McCain -- yet STILL has supporters who somehow believe their Golden Boy supports our troops??!? WTF? How STUPID can people be?

Trump's calleousness and disrespect to our men and women in uniform is just one of a litany of reasons why so many of Trump's former cabinet members are now anti-Trumpers. If anything should cause his supporters pause, it should be that.

His ex-Chief of Staff, General John Kelly, was the one who confirmed Trump called fallen soldiers buried in France "suckers" and "losers." What would you expect from a guy whose Daddy got out of the Vietnam War because of "bone spurs." This very same man blasted former prisoner-of-war, John McCain -- yet STILL has supporters who somehow believe their Golden Boy supports our troops??!? WTF? How STUPID can people be?

Trump's calleousness and disrespect to our men and women in uniform is just one of a litany of reasons why so many of Trump's former cabinet members are now anti-Trumpers. If anything should cause his supporters pause, it should be that.

Why do you hate Trump so much? He lies almost as well as you do.

Liar.

Oh and BTW, Biden got out of Vietnam for arthritis and other ludicrous shit. I don't see you getting a salty vadge over it, however.

Liar.

Why do you hate Trump so much? He lies almost as well as you do.

Liar.

Oh and BTW, Biden got out of Vietnam for arthritis and other ludicrous shit. I don't see you getting a salty vadge over it, however.

Liar.

I've said it before but Shookster is very similar to the orange guy he bitches about endlessly.

Maybe there's a matter of projection and self loathing going on here.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

no he didn't.

Kelly said he thinks Trump thought that, but never stated he said that. dozens of other people, including people who hate Trump, confirmed he never did say that.

for someone as triggered about the possibility of being misquoted, you sure love to creatively interpret others.

Can you stop typing like an idiot?

What is up with this italic crap?

• Haha
As of yesterday, Interest on the debt is now the 2nd largest expense in the govt. Behind Social Security.
More than Defense, Medicare, more than education, infrastructure. While in this board we argue which of these bozo's to vote for.

Can you stop typing like an idiot?

What is up with this italic crap?

He knows that you're 100% focused on every word of his posts, but he wants to get you to focus 110% by italicizing or bolding more than 50% of every post. What he has to say is that important.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
he can't help but be performative with his posts because he's a creepy little weirdo at Husker tailgating parties, so he has to try and reclaim a semblance of personality
How I envision creepy Adolf Shooky at a Nebraska tailgate, trying to blend in with people 50 years younger than he is:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes and thall_
Preseason Presidential polls are as worthless as preseason college football polls.

The majority of American voters are busy living their lives and could give a sh*t about a race five months away.
It is the Election Thread. Polls will be posted

Early Polls or no early polls, you don't need to be a political scientist to see where this election is heading.

Anyone who believes the deranged nutjob who the Republicans have rallied around is going to win is as delusional as he is.

Seriously, if Biden said HALF the crazyass things* that Trump rambles about on his campaign stops, the Right would be demanding his Cabinet inact the 25th amendment.

* We may not know how Trump is going to curb inflation but we do know now that he'd rather be electrocuted in an 'electric' boat than be eaten by a shark.

Early Polls or no early polls, you don't need to be a political scientist to see where this election is heading.

Anyone who believes the deranged nutjob who the Republicans have rallied around is going to win is as delusional as he is.

Seriously, if Biden said HALF the crazyass things* that Trump rambles about on his campaign stops, the Right would be demanding his Cabinet inact the 25th amendment.

* We may not know how Trump is going to curb inflation but we do know now that he'd rather be electrocuted in an 'electric' boat than be eaten by a shark.
Bro this board has half a dozen absolute moronic cult members who would swallow Trump's cock in a heartbeat if he told them it was a Twinkie.

Why do you not believe Americans are dumb enough to reelect them? Do you not read this very board you post on?

America has a lot of dumb people, but not THAT many looney tunes.

Seriously, Trump says the stupidest stuff that would leave most people who heard his ramblings say, 'WTF? This crazy old fart is losing it!' But because its Donald, his faithful just laugh and say, "Oh, COME ON, guys. That's just Trump being Trump! Ha ha ha."

America has a lot of dumb people, but not THAT many looney tunes.

Seriously, Trump says the stupidest stuff that would leave most people who heard his ramblings say, 'WTF? This crazy old fart is losing it!' But because its Donald, his faithful just laugh and say, "Oh, COME ON, guys. That's just Trump being Trump! Ha ha ha."
this you anytime Biden goes on an incoherent, dementia-fueled rant?
He overcame a childhood stuttering problem. It occasionally resurfaces to this day.
I'd sure as hell want to talk about Biden's old stutter too.
Oh, spare us your sanctimonious bullshit.

Tell me, where are your 'good faith' discussions?

Perhaps its in What is the worst story about Biden?
or how about
Does Biden stutter?

Enough of the aingst over Trump Biden neither is going to be the next president.
Dems will replace biden before election. Michelle Obama will be next president.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT