ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

ahem. this you?

you love trashing the judicial system and screeching about how its full of christian nationalists when they are a cünts hair right of far left

LOL dude your repeated owning of dumbshit Shookster is approaching legendary status

Reactions: thall_
Who the hell put YOU in charge of this place?

I choose to post here and it's "a sick addiction." You've posted here thousands of times more than me. What's that called?

LOL. You wish.

Not that it has anything to do with the Water Cooler board, but I'm a UCF fan -- and guess what? I've been on the Knight football bandwagon for over eight years now. Evidently its not a passing fancy, huh?.

FWIW, I also post on the UCF football board, primarily during the season. I don't recall ever seeing a post from you there. Yet you and 85 somehow believe I don't have any business posting here.

Hmmmm...I wonder WHY that might be. ;)

Hey, if you don't like me posting here, guess what? The WC door works both ways. Geez, whatever would we DO without you around? 😄

This is why people point and laugh at you.

HOW DARE I POST ON FORUMS (PLURAL) WITH FELLOW ALUMNI!??!?!

And now, all of a sudden you are a fan of UCF Football?!?!??!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

(Pausing to switch languages)

jajajajajajjajajajjJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJ!!!!!!!!

Insanity. Seek help.

HOW DARE I POST ON FORUMS (PLURAL) WITH FELLOW ALUMNI!??!?!
Heeeelllllooooooo, YOU are the one who told me to get lost. I simply threw it right back in your face. How'd it feel? :)
And now, all of a sudden you are a fan of UCF Football?!?!??!
All of a sudden??!? Other posters on this board can attest I've been posting to the football board for over eight years now.

Now -- if you can -- how about answering one of the discussion questions instead of behaving like a ten year old.

Not that it has anything to do with the Water Cooler board, but I'm a UCF fan -- and guess what? I've been on the Knight football bandwagon for over eight years now. Evidently its not a passing fancy, huh?.

FWIW, I also post on the UCF football board, primarily during the season. I don't recall ever seeing a post from you there. Yet you and 85 somehow believe I don't have any business posting here.
big fan, huh? that's why you go on long rambles about UCF not knowing how to behave in a P5 conference?
A thumb's down, positYourself? I imagined all those empty seats?

If you think other Big XII fan bases would have left the game with a big LEAD at the half, you're seriously delusional.

Fans of the other teams in your conference would have been relishing the start of the second half to rub the beatdown in their opponents faces with non-stop noise. If, for some crazy reason, the MO changed, they'd be there to add their support.

THAT, my friends, is Big Boy football in a Big Boy Conference.
you're not a UCF fan. you joined in on all of the Nebraska fans making an exodus here to talk shit when it became evident Frost was leaving. so did i.

you stuck around because your weird behavior both in person and on the husker board essentially got you banned from Nebraska-related communities.

this was the only place where word hadn't gotten around that you acted like a quiet little creep in person while theatrically poking your chest out online.

its your little playground to repeat the weird quips you feed your students all day, and now you're pressed because you're realizing your time is running out here, too.

for the second time, normal people don't want anything to do with you.

it was just a collection of all the times he cried about the judicial system, levied against his complaint that Trump supporters just like to cry about the judicial system
Wonder how it ever got deleted. Hardly anything gets moderated in here that’s not completely over the top racist or blatant doxxing

Heeeelllllooooooo, YOU are the one who told me to get lost. I simply threw it right back in your face. How'd it feel? :)

All of a sudden??!? Other posters on this board can attest I've been posting to the football board for over eight years now.

Now -- if you can -- how about answering one of the discussion questions instead of behaving like a ten year old.

All you've done is trash UCF as a football school. Don't give me that shit.

You and Crazyhole are no different when it comes to this place. Complete lunatics.

I'd post all your bullshit about UCF Football, but you'll just cry to the mods to have it removed.

Why did you report thall? The sting of him killing you yet again just too much?

Now, if you can, can you stop being completely nuts? Or you gonna continue to cry to the mods?????

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes and thall_
big fan, huh? that's why you go on long rambles about UCF not knowing how to behave in a P5 conference?

you're not a UCF fan. you joined in on all of the Nebraska fans making an exodus here to talk shit when it became evident Frost was leaving. so did i.

you stuck around because your weird behavior both in person and on the husker board essentially got you banned from Nebraska-related communities.

this was the only place where word hadn't gotten around that you acted like a quiet little creep in person while theatrically poking your chest out online.

its your little playground to repeat the weird quips you feed your students all day, and now you're pressed because you're realizing your time is running out here, too.

100% this.

What did he get banned for? No wonder he came over here like a stray dog.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
100% this.

What did he get banned for? No wonder he came over here like a stray dog.
Same thing he’s doing here.

Difference being, the Husker politics was essentially a right wing echo chamber. He was unable to parade under the guise that he was part of a community that agreed with him and didn’t have boyfriends like @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm and @NinjaKnight to stroke his ego

His incessant “you’re a nazi if you disagree” was met with great opposition, which eventually led to personal attacks that were edging on doxxing given he was known outside the board.

Many were permanently banned and the politics subforum as a whole removed. Same routine of him appealing to the board moderation, who lumped him in the ban.

Difference being, the Husker politics was essentially a right wing echo chamber. He was unable to parade under the guise that he was part of a community that agreed with him and didn’t have boyfriends like @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm and @NinjaKnight to stroke his ego

His incessant “you’re a nazi if you disagree” was met with great opposition, which eventually led to personal attacks that were edging on doxxing given he was known outside the board.

Many were permanently banned and the politics subforum as a whole removed. Same routine of him appealing to the board moderation, who lumped him in the ban.
Wow. So, even his fellow Nebraskans recognized the same stuff we do: that he’s an utterly unstable lunatic who’s incapable of not acting like a complete and total baby.

He also has a bad side…

'National security issue': Ex-WH doctor raises alarms on Biden's mental health after bombshell report​

What a shocker! An ex-WH doctor turned Republican Congressman opines he's not fit to be the Prez. Who'd have thunk it??!? ;)

Interesting that the 'Bombshell Report' by the WSJ talked about others saying Biden has gotten slower (uh, duh) but only Kevin McCarthy is quoted in the hit piece. The same Kevin McCarthy who used to bash Biden's competence in public yet privately told associates that Old Joe was sharp and on-point in his meetings with him.

In other words, much ado about nothing.

What a shocker! An ex-WH doctor turned Republican Congressman opines he's not fit to be the Prez. Who'd have thunk it??!? ;)

Interesting that the 'Bombshell Report' by the WSJ talked about others saying Biden has gotten slower (uh, duh) but only Kevin McCarthy is quoted in the hit piece. The same Kevin McCarthy who used to bash Biden's competence in public yet privately told associates that Old Joe was sharp and on-point in his meetings with him.

Apparently he took special, effeminate offence to the c-slur

#neverforget

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes

is that so? i thought you trusted doctors and anyone who disagreed or insinuated partisanship was an idiot?
Medical misinformation???!? Wow.

You'd think I'd know better by now but I never cease to be amazed by the sheer level of stupidity on display here in the ol' WC.
Dammit, it's a crying shame the medical and pharmaceutical communities in this country aren't listening to [Crazyhole]
The difference is that I listen to the experts that you ridicule.
Don't forget our nation's leader! Our medical expert calls for a nationwide shutdown but his boss just keeps ignoring him.
You've got to shake your head and laugh out loud at how predictable the Usual Suspects here are with nonsense like this.

Create a YouTube video, say the "right" things, and -- voila! -- you're magically a better medical expert for our WC crew than Dr. Fauci. :)

• Haha
Reactions: UCFKnight85
is that so? i thought you trusted doctors and anyone who disagreed or insinuated partisanship was an idiot?

Dear Google:

I'd like to report another murder of Adolf Shooky, God dammit, this is like the third time thall has killed this moron.

Hey Adolf, you gonna go cry to the mods again?

• Haha
Dear Google:

I'd like to report another murder of Adolf Shooky, God dammit, this is like the third time thall has killed this moron.

Hey Adolf, you gonna go cry to the mods again?

Maybe Shookster will take these repeated ass kickings as a sign that his days here are over and go find a new board to creep on for the next decade

I'm reminded of Trump's visit to Normandy where he called the American troops buried there after dying in WWII "suckers" and "losers."

You cried to the moderator to have a post removed since your feelings were hurt by being exposed. You're no better than the guy you love to continually and endlessly bitch about.

I'm reminded of Trump's visit to Normandy where he called the American troops buried there after dying in WWII "suckers" and "losers."
no he didn't, that was made up by a writer for the Atlantic then subsequently debunked even by people who hated Trump that were with him that day.

the marine pilots flying the helicopter wouldn't let him go due to weather conditions. Trump was in Paris the very next day when the weather cleared.

source

you are way too easy to make look stupid

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Post Up Orlando Magic GIF by NBA

no he didn't, that was made up by a writer for the Atlantic then subsequently debunked even by people who hated Trump that were with him that day.

the marine pilots flying the helicopter wouldn't let him go due to weather conditions. Trump was in Paris the very next day when the weather cleared.

source

you are way too easy to make look stupid

And he keeps coming back for more 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

It tells you all you need to know about this place when NinjaKnight and Yours Truly are regularly blasted for being two of The Biggest 'Flaming Liberals' around here.

Both of us are disgruntled, former Republicans for crying out loud!!!

It tells you all you need to know about this place when NinjaKnight and Yours Truly are regularly blasted for being two of The Biggest 'Flaming Liberals' around here.

Both of us are disgruntled, former Republicans for crying out loud!!!

We don't blast you for being a flaming liberal.

We blast you for being a flaming bitch.

And retarded.

Hope this helps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT