ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

Really odd choice. I know he wasn’t one of the “finalists” but early on I thought Tim Scott would have been the logical choice

Bad choice. Does nothing for Trump electorally and will scare away a good chunk of Republicans who aren't hostile towards Ukraine aid.

This will make the race tighter that it ought to be.
I don't get it either. He is from a state they are already going to win, and not sure how appealing he will be outside the maga base, which Trump already has locked up.

I will say though, the race is going to be tight regardless, at least the popular vote, maybe not the EC, we will see if Trump can do what he did in 16 and basically sweep the swing states, but it's going to be a tight race.

GSkcv7TacAIJ36S.jpg

I didn’t say Biden wasn’t losing and this poll is completely before . The morning consult at least included the Sunday after. And a lot of the upcoming polls will include the typical Convention bump.

My point was about Biden(and Trump) . He has an exit ramp bc his age and won’t take it. And if you believe polling how do you explain Senate Democrats polling so much better than him? There is a case to be made that only they could lose to each other. A massive gamble by Biden and for his legacy.

I didn’t say Biden wasn’t losing and this poll is completely before . The morning consult at least included the Sunday after. And a lot of the upcoming polls will include the typical Convention bump.

My point was about Biden(and Trump) . He has an exit ramp bc his age and won’t take it. And if you believe polling how do you explain Senate Democrats polling so much better than him? There is a case to be made that only they could lose to each other. A massive gamble by Biden and for his legacy.
I made this point three weeks ago. Donald is ahead in many states where the dem senate candidate is doing great.

The fact that Joe Biden is still in this race is one part stupid and five parts selfish.

Trump went from Gang members with active cases including murder endorsing him to Amber Rose....a pro-abortion, feminist, and atheist. Also the organizer of the Slutwalk. She seems like a young lady.

🤣 at idiots dumb enough to claim this guy was a Democrat.

Only the GOP in 2024 is so fücked that their own constituents try to murder their front runner

remember when the board NeoNazi @DaShuckster advocated for Trump to be killed? What a human shitstain, no wonder he got bullied out of Nebraska

So while he's on the scene, there will always be a threat to our democracy because his followers appear much more concerned with him returning to power than they are about something like, you know, our Constitution. It would be nice if we could put him in our rearview mirror.

remember when the board NeoNazi @DaShuckster advocated for Trump to be killed? What a human shitstain, no wonder he got bullied out of Nebraska

It's long been established that when you italicize "in our rearview mirror," that it's code for murder, death, kill. Forwarding to Homeland Security.

Could you please speak to Adolf's purge from Nebraska tailgates? I am unclear as to what happened.

Reactions: thall_
add @Gatorbull357 to the list of fat neckbeards that can't fathom changing their political views since they treat their own as a religion
It's not about the political views, it's the hypocrisy. So far 2 gangbangers with active cases that include murder and a pro-abortion, feminist, and atheist got on stage to endorse Trump. Please don't get mad at me get mad at your party standards.

You contact nobody. Just ignore it like your party ignores Clarence Thomas taking lavish gifts from billionaires. You serve your master Trump with no questions asked. I bet he gets an illegal immigrant to get on stage and endorse him next lol

He did it! He went "talk shit about the black guy on the SCOTUS" like a good lil' zealot.

Thanks for informing me about things that I do not give a shit about, hope you can find a way to put your mind at ease after such troubles.

You contact nobody. Just ignore it like your party ignores Clarence Thomas taking lavish gifts from billionaires. You serve your master Trump with no questions asked. I bet he gets an illegal immigrant to get on stage and endorse him next lol
Why stop at an illegal immigrant? I’m sure he could round up 30 to do it before he threw them in one of Obama’s cages 🤷‍♂️

Let’s take time to recognize that the dogshit takes are being brought to you by “GatorBull”.

we thought Shookster was bad from Nebraska, but we have a dude literally sucking Gata and cow tit.

It's long been established that when you italicize "in our rearview mirror," that it's code for murder, death, kill. Forwarding to Homeland Security.

Could you please speak to Adolf's purge from Nebraska tailgates? I am unclear as to what happened.
Not always code for murder. Could also refer to where we left the cows.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

haha you crushed it so hard 85 can only respond with "you said something mean about a black guy so you must be racist" lmao

He can't respond to the actual content of what you posted, because he knows its true, so he resorts to whining like a little bitch about the exact same thing he whines about democrats doing, playing the race card.

You can't make up this level of hilarious hypocrisy.

Adam Schiff calls for comatose Joe to gtfo.

This whole saga is proof that Biden (and his team) don't believe their own bullshit. They can't yell about how Trump will destroy everything about this country in one breath, and then refuse to drop out to allow someone else a chance to actually win in the next. If they really believed that Trump will "end democracy in America" then he'd be long gone.

That’s funny that Michelle Obama still has betting odds above 3%, despite never at all indicating that she has any motivation to step into those waters, though I think she’d be far and away the best candidate that the democrats could offer.
Kamala Harris has terrible approval and polling 8 points ahead of Biden simply because she’s not demented.

Adam Schiff calls for comatose Joe to gtfo.

Absolutely insane that the Democrats have this election gift wrapped for them yet still insist on trying to lose.

I'll take a comatose vegetable over a convicted felon/pedophile/traitor the Constitution tho.

Absolutely insane that the Democrats have this election gift wrapped for them yet still insist on trying to lose.

I'll take a comatose vegetable over a convicted felon/pedophile/traitor the Constitution tho.

They don't have it gift wrapped if Biden stays in it and runs.

The damage he did at that first debate can't be unseen, and only will get worse. It's absolutely pathetic that Trump was able to show up, lie a billion times, sound like a retard, only to WIN the debate because Biden urinated all over himself and looked like an even bigger comatose retard. He then followed that up with a shitty interview with Stephanopoulos where he looked about as terrible.

Joe is your 2024 version of RBG.

America needs to slow down ..these last two weeks have been crazy

If Biden drops out I think a Harris-Shapiro ticket is the favorite

haha you crushed it so hard 85 can only respond with "you said something mean about a black guy so you must be racist" lmao

He can't respond to the actual content of what you posted, because he knows its true, so he resorts to whining like a little bitch about the exact same thing he whines about democrats doing, playing the race card.

You can't make up this level of hilarious hypocrisy.
The funny part is that I am a Black man 🤷 Clarence "Big Money" Thomas is a clown that needs to be investigated.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
They don't have it gift wrapped if Biden stays in it and runs.

The damage he did at that first debate can't be unseen, and only will get worse. It's absolutely pathetic that Trump was able to show up, lie a billion times, sound like a retard, only to WIN the debate because Biden urinated all over himself and looked like an even bigger comatose retard. He then followed that up with a shitty interview with Stephanopoulos where he looked about as terrible.

Joe is your 2024 version of RBG.
If he does ok the next debate then the first debate wouldn't matter as much, especially since it was so early. Whether he can do better at the next debate is the question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT