ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

If he does ok the next debate then the first debate wouldn't matter as much, especially since it was so early. Whether he can do better at the next debate is the question.

If he does ok the next debate---

Just imagine thinking that we want a sitting President to do just "ok" at a debate so as to prove he's capable of running.

Fun times...

Cracking Up Lol GIF

This 'election' may be the best "show" on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
They don't have it gift wrapped if Biden stays in it and runs.

The damage he did at that first debate can't be unseen, and only will get worse. It's absolutely pathetic that Trump was able to show up, lie a billion times, sound like a retard, only to WIN the debate because Biden urinated all over himself and looked like an even bigger comatose retard. He then followed that up with a shitty interview with Stephanopoulos where he looked about as terrible.

Joe is your 2024 version of RBG.
Sorry, I meant the election was gift wrapped when the GOP chose a known loser as their front runner again. All the Dems had to do was pick anyone with a literal pulse and they failed.

If he does ok the next debate---

Just imagine thinking that we want a sitting President to do just "ok" at a debate so as to prove he's capable of running.

Fun times...

He’s already been found to be unfit to stand trial yet somehow he’s not stepping down and still running for another term.

The Dems have already decided to ignore the primary vote. Joe will not be the nominee. He may or may not resign as Prez, but the fix is in on him running .

The funny part is that I am a Black man 🤷 Clarence "Big Money" Thomas is a clown that needs to be investigated.
you say that like it give you some extra insight into the true moral character of others, but you're just another yapping retard trying to find a moral high ground under the crumbling surface of your political team.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
you say that like it give you some extra insight into the true moral character of others, but you're just another yapping retard trying to find a moral high ground under the crumbling surface of your political team.
About what? Tell me the benefit of Clarence Thomas a Supreme Court Justice taking millions of dollars worth of gifts/bribes from Billionaires. Do you think that's ok? That is not right. The fact that people like you ignore it is what I hate the most about politics. You and your fellow followers are a bunch of mindless sheep worshipping a political party. Hell I'm NOT a Democrat either. I equally hate both parties and am sick of politics. It's just Republicans are getting out of control with the lack of accountability they have for their politicians. That is my problem. Me being of Haitian descent, I hate Biden because he is part of the reason Haiti disbanded its military in 1996 which led to gangs taking over 80% of Haiti's capital. Biden doesn't want Haiti to restart their military which is hindering the country from having peace. I HATE Biden's guts. I have no preference to any political party. My issue is only the lack of concern when your party does foul or unethical sh*t. I mean are you really cool with Trump bringing gangbangers with open cases on stage to endorse him? Amber Rose, an atheist, feminist, and organizer of the "Slut Walk" spoke onstage to endorse Trump. Now you guys have a moron with face tattoos remaking Vanilla Ice's song to make it about Trump.

Last edited:
About what? Tell me the benefit of Clarence Thomas a Supreme Court Justice taking millions of dollars worth of gifts/bribes from Billionaires. Do you think that's ok? That is not right. The fact that people like you ignore it is what I hate the most about politics. You and your fellow followers are a bunch of mindless sheep worshipping a political party. Hell I'm NOT a Democrat either. I equally hate both parties and am sick of politics. It's just Republicans are getting out of control with the lack of accountability they have for their politicians. That is my problem. Me being of Haitian descent, I hate Biden because he is part of the reason Haiti disbanded its military in 1996 which led to gangs taking over 80% of Haiti's capital. Biden doesn't want Haiti to restart their military which is hindering the country from having peace. I HATE Biden's guts. I have no preference to any political party. My issue is only the lack of concern when your party does foul or unethical sh*t..
everyone say hello to the new Mayor of Yapville, Mr/Mrs @Gatorbull357

also, nobody gives two shits about Haiti

It's downright amazing how the media is able to find classmates with stories to tell about this reclusive loner. :rolleyes:
It’s amazing he has the exact same temperament as you and your boyfriends on here; a wannabe intellectual whose hatred for President Trump becomes their only meaning in life.

When you get bullied out of this community (like you have been before) please try to keep your assassination attempts to a minimum

You contact nobody. Just ignore it like your party ignores Clarence Thomas taking lavish gifts from billionaires. You serve your master Trump with no questions asked. I bet he gets an illegal immigrant to get on stage and endorse him next lol
Yep only the Bidens can take lavish gifts.

“Matter of when, not if Biden drops out.” Per a Biden aide. This was all over the RNC coverage on NBC last night.

They repeatedly showed Joe barely making it up and down stairs juxtaposed to his opponent who just got shot. At this point, it simply isn’t a fair fight.

If the dems don’t replace him soon, Trump might win by double digits.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes and thall_
TDS sufferers pretending they would allow themselves any semblance of positivity towards President Trump's speech is hilarious.

everyone knows you made up your mind before even watching it, which you did, because you love hating him more than his supporters love him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT