ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

What’s up @Poolside Knight? Don’t like that logic when it’s your team trying to assassinate Presidential candidates?

Can’t help but notice you were very quiet when the board retards (honestly too many to list) cried for years about Trump “inciting insurrection”

Thought you were the level headed, cünts hair left of center guy?

What’s up @Poolside Knight? Don’t like that logic when it’s your team trying to assassinate Presidential candidates?

Can’t help but notice you were very quiet when the board retards (honestly too many to list) cried for years about Trump “inciting insurrection”

Thought you were the level headed, cünts hair left of center guy?
He did incite an insurrection and if it wasn’t for Mike Pence’s bravery he may have not have left office after losing. And I posted about it in another thread.

Every other normal poster doesn’t think to attack other posters immediately when something like this happens. And it is more weird to consistently look up years old posts of others.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaKnight
He did incite an insurrection and if it wasn’t for Mike Pence’s bravery he may have not have left office after losing. And I posted about it in another thread.

Every other normal poster doesn’t think to attack other posters immediately when something like this happens. And it is more weird to consistently look up years old posts of others.
Doubling down on your retardation, then getting pre-emptively pissy about being a hypocrite. What a tactic
Your SCOTUS says it's okay now.
Back to the kids table, chucklefück. Don’t drop your tinfoil hat on the way

🤣 at any idiots claiming this guy was a Democrat. He has been a registered Republican ever since he could vote and was wearing rightwing gun apparel when he got smoked.

$20 says our local incels ran in the same circles.

Only Republicans are unhinged enough to try to kill their own with an AR.

Last edited:
🤣 at any idiots claiming this guy was a Democrat. He has been a registered Republican ever since he could vote and was wearing rightwing gun apparel when he got smoked.

And what elected Democrat has ever condoned or posted an Ad like this. It isn’t just a one time poor choice of words. been multiple examples of it in recent years.

GSdqaQkW0AA-Q0T.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaKnight

He registered Republican to trick the libs

Projection. It's crazy how hypocritical today's GOP has become. Both sides have been bad historically, but as a former lifelong Republican Trump's GOP has cranked it up to beyond ridiculous.

> “former republican”
> gun nut
> “b-b-but Trump”

people like @NinjaKnight and this shooter are a danger to society, hopefully President Trump takes out the trash when he’s elected!

This dude has incel written all over him too. Can he get any more stereotypical of a MAGA nut?

Registered Republican
Right wing gun nut t-shirt
Classmates said he was bullied
Just look at his face. Screams MAGA incel.

But maybe this wasn't political and he was just trying to live up to the "exterminate your local pedophile" bumper stickers that you see.

May not matter but strategically the worst pick out of the 3 rumored finalists if this is true
I don't think it's a good pick at all. Vance kind of reminds me of Desantis, in that he tries to play the no nonsense tough guy act, but has the personality of a rock, which makes him come across as kind of weird and awkward. Rubio would be the better choice IMO. Bakari Sellers on Maher's show this week kind of laid out why Rubio would be the strongest choice, and I agree with him.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
images

It’s probably not going to matter. The assassination attempt is making Trump look like an American hero. A strong warrior that survived adversity. It’s the kind of story that the American people love.

The photo looks like a cross between Rocky and the American flag that was put up in Iwo Jima. Lol.

Reactions: thall_
images

It’s probably not going to matter. The assassination attempt is making Trump look like an American hero. A strong warrior that survived adversity. It’s the kind of story that the American people love.

The photo looks like a cross between Rocky and the American flag that was put up in Iwo Jima. Lol.

Hollywood could not come up with a better script for this dude. This shit happens a few days before the convention? Are you kidding me? The timing couldn't be better.

Donald could fall into a fukcing sewer and come out holding two Rolex watches.

Should we volunteer to find Shookster a good moving service? One that can cross borders?

Reactions: thall_
Hollywood could not come up with a better script for this dude. This shit happens a few days before the convention? Are you kidding me? The timing couldn't be better.

Donald could fall into a fukcing sewer and come out holding two Rolex watches.
I have never seen anything like it and also the Dems are backing off and letting a frail and defeated Biden stay in when it should be a bigger push for a fresh start.

even inches of death he was immediately aware of the photo opp opportunity

I don't think it's a good pick at all. Vance kind of reminds me of Desantis, in that he tries to play the no nonsense tough guy act, but has the personality of a rock, which makes him come across as kind of weird and awkward. Rubio would be the better choice IMO. Bakari Sellers on Maher's show this week kind of laid out why Rubio would be the strongest choice, and I agree with him.

Can we stop trying to say with 100% certainty that there was some political motivation to the shooting one way or another. Based on the info coming out, it just seems like he was a bullied loner who was never accepted and developed mental health issues from that. Seems like he just wanted to prove a point that he could do something noteworthy and was willing to sacrifice his life for it due to his now warped view on reality.

Even the whole thing about how he donated to “act blue” is now debunked, as it turns out that appears to have been a 69 year old democrat with the same name. Just because he targeted Trump doesn’t mean it was overtly politically motivated.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Can we stop trying to say with 100% certainty that there was some political motivation to the shooting one way or another. Based on the info coming out, it just seems like he was a bullied loner who was never accepted and developed mental health issues from that. Seems like he just wanted to prove a point that he could do something noteworthy and was willing to sacrifice his life for it due to his now warped view on reality.

Even the whole thing about how he donated to “act blue” is now debunked, as it turns out that appears to have been a 69 year old democrat with the same name. Just because he targeted Trump doesn’t mean it was overtly politically motivated.
there seems to be confusion on the donation but either way it was a one time thing and could have been a bet or something if it was him.

Also a former classmate quoted saying he was a Conservative but like I said in the other thread ones politics can be all over the place at that age.

The GOP candidate for president was nearly assassinated by one of his own constituents and then picked a VP candidate who has said all of the following:

-"Trump's actual policy proposals, such as they are, range from immoral to absurd."

- called Trump "cultural heroin" and "an opioid of the masses."
- called Trump "reprehensible"
- called himself a "never-Trump guy."
- called Trump "America's Hitler".

Imagine being dumb enough to be a Republican in 2024. Wow.

what a brainlet take.

the reason he thought taking Trump out would be "something noteworthy and was willing to sacrifice his life for" is because the political discourse surrounding Trump has been a soft encouragement for this type of behavior going on nearly a decade.

whether he was R or D is hardly relevant in today's context, though signs point to him being your typical weirdo leftist kid; shy loser who wears a covid mask all the time and desperately needs a gym routine.

today you have people who tolerate/love Trump, then you have an unfortunately large swath of people who live in a state of cult-like hysteria and fear over him. this where your Neo-cons like George W. Bush (who the left also used to call hitler/war criminal) reside.

Even the two biggest retards on the board @NinjaKnight and @DaShuckster love to tout this "I was a proud GOP member before Trump broke my brain" routine

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
there seems to be confusion on the donation but either way it was a one time thing and could have been a bet or something if it was him.

Also a former classmate quoted saying he was a Conservative but like I said in the other thread ones politics can be all over the place at that age.
No one is dumb enough to argue the shooter wasn't a Republican, the donation was from some 69 year old guy in Pittsburgh that just happened to have the same relatively not uncommon name.

Imagine how goddamn inbred you'd have to be to argue that a registered Republican wearing a right wing T-shirt armed with an AR wasn't really a Republican 🤣 😂 🤣

The GOP candidate for president was nearly assassinated by one of his own constituents and then picked a VP candidate who has said all of the following:

-"Trump's actual policy proposals, such as they are, range from immoral to absurd."

- called Trump "cultural heroin" and "an opioid of the masses."
- called Trump "reprehensible"
- called himself a "never-Trump guy."
- called Trump "America's Hitler".

Imagine being dumb enough to be a Republican in 2024. Wow.
It is officially Vance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT