ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

One of those is from 2020 and one shows less than 50% approve of Trump or Biden, so I guess they hate all of us, weird we keep sending money and weapons to a country that hates us, but such is life.
In typical retard fashion, you respond to a fraction of evidence you’re given. It’s exhausting handing you your ass everytime you get nippy

President says nice thing about a governor.
As President, he congratulated Govenor Wels for the way he stepped in to quell the Minneapolis riot. Too bad Trump couldn't follow Wels' lead with the Capitol riot.

I'm not pissy at all, just confused you think Trump was a Democrat when he was president.

(Or you could just admit you didn't listen to it or understand the context, but I won't hold my breath for that)
I’m sorry you got yourself confused again.

(And no, I didnt listen to the imaginary voices in your head, but I’m sure you’ll tell us all about them as usual)

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
You all act shocked that Trump:

a) changes his mind
b) makes shit up
c) reinvents history

He's been doing this shit for a decade and each time he does it yet again, you people act like you just discovered how to split an atom.

These next three months are going to be excruciating for you without medical intervention. I recommend Midol. Fortunately, it's the last POTUS cycle where you'll have to deal with him.

Reactions: thall_
DEI hire goes full c.unt mode
LOL! Yeah, how dare she call out a bunch of protesters at the Michigan rally with her "I am speaking now," line.

Instead, she should've encouraged her followers to "knock the crap out of them" and promise to pay for the legal fees, right? 🤪

Reactions: Poolside Knight
LOL! Yeah, how dare she call out a bunch of protesters at the Michigan rally with her "I am speaking now," line.

Instead, she should've encouraged her followers to "knock the crap out of them" and promise to pay for the legal fees, right? 🤪

^^^^^^^Case in point.

These next three months are going to be excruciating for you without medical intervention. I recommend Midol. Fortunately, it's the last POTUS cycle where you'll have to deal with him.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes

the protests are not going to let up, and they should not

We have come to the part in the movie where Republicans are standing up for the pro palestine protestors.

Instead, she should've encouraged her followers to "knock the crap out of them" and promise to pay for the legal fees, right guys? 🤪
Fixed it for you creep, weirdo

We have come to the part in the movie where Republicans are standing up for the pro palestine protestors.

And also claiming females born with a vagina and lived as a female for their entire lives can also be men 🤣

Notice how the usual inbred crowd has been suspiciously quiet in that thread after their two neurons connected and they realized what they were actually arguing for.

she actually spoke to the Uncommitted group before the rally and they still did that but unclear if it was different random people . That reaction was most of America

Notice how the usual inbred crowd has been suspiciously quiet in that thread after their two neurons connected and they realized what they were actually arguing for.
LOL! So true. But the irony of their behavior hasn't clicked with them yet.

They tell us they are sick and tired of Trump's act and proclaim they won't be voting for him this fall--honest, folks.

Yet their idea of a thoughtful debate is spewing personal insults the same way Trump and Vance do. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. :)

LOL! So true. But the irony of their behavior hasn't clicked with them yet.

They tell us they are sick and tired of Trump's act and proclaim they won't be voting for him this fall--honest, folks.

Yet their idea of a thoughtful debate is spewing personal insults the same way Trump and Vance do. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. :)
So… why did you get banned from every board in Nebraska? Was it because you are a pathetic, insufferable human being or was it because you are a racist and an anti-Semite?

the same way Trump and Vance do. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. :)

v5PAPU.gif

Note: Trump is one of the two candidates for POTUS in this 2024 Election. (I'm not counting nutjob Kennedy.)

FYI, I'm not. I guess I should be flattered by your obsession with me. But, frankly, it's downright creepy. Jesus, get a life, dude.

Note: Trump is one of the two candidates for POTUS in this 2024 Election. (I'm not counting nutjob Kennedy.)

FYI, I'm not. I guess I should be flattered by your obsession with me. But, frankly, it's downright creepy. Jesus, get a life, dude.

You’re on here 24/7. You’re basically a creep who’s arguing with people decades younger than you. So…, why were you banned?

It’s a simple question, “riiiiiggghhhtt guys?”

Your obsession with Trump is the creepiest thing ever
v5PAPU.gif

Ah, the Adolf Shooky I'M NOT CREEPY YOU'RE CREEPY gaslighting.

Neat. Now go feed the kids in your basement.

• Haha
It never fails that whenever I respond to one of their creepy posts, the reaction is a personal insult storm. Nevertheless, I can't resist....one last time...

LOL! Look who's talking!!!!

Christ, man, your post numbers DWARF mine! Don't YOU have a fcuking job??!?
So… why were you banned from EVERY Nebraska board? LOL!! 😂 😂😂

Don't YOU have a fcuking job??!?
Yeah, and it’s a lot better than any job that you EVER HAD.

Problem is you can’t multitask

I’m sure someone like your mutt wife needs to dress you, wipe your ass for you and pull up your pants.

Last edited:
The left is having to debunk that their new VP candidate may or may not have had his stomach pumped from drinking horse semen 🤣

How dare you @Ucfmikes have more posts than Adolf since you've been here longer.
Lol 😂. Imagine having more posts on a UCF message board than someone from Nebraska since 2016-17.

Imagine how many posts I would have had of my e-mail address and username wasn’t hacked TWICE?

The point is that this imbecile has nearly 100% of his posts based on Trump, got banned from all the Nebraska boards and is arguing with people decades younger that him because he can’t relate in person to any real human being and he’s isolated in Nebraska with no friends

JFC. You’re retired and married. Hangout with your freaking wife

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Lol 😂. Imagine having more posts on a UCF message board than someone from Nebraska since 2016-17.

Imagine how many posts I would have had of my e-mail address and username wasn’t hacked TWICE?

The point is that this imbecile has nearly 100% of his posts based on Trump, got banned from all the Nebraska boards and is arguing with people decades younger that him because he can’t relate in person to any real human being and he’s isolated in Nebraska with no friends

JFC. You’re retired and married. Hangout with your freaking wife

Imagine a scene with Adolf Shooky, sitting alone in a darkened room at his computer late at night. His wife comes in from the back of their double wide and with a timid and sleepy voice and says, "Come on, honey. You said you would come to bed four hours ago!" He lashes out angrily, "I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!!!" as she hangs her head and walks out with a tear.

A minute passes... and another... and another.

His overwhelming compulsion takes over, and he replies to another 63 posts, many of which are towards people decades younger than he is.

He finally retreats to bed and gets a solid 3 hours rest before waking up bloodshot and reeking of cheap bourbon, off to another day of fighting people online from the ultimate tornado bait-trailer camp dump in Nowheresville, Nebraska.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT