ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

Trump’s Internal Polls must be horrible to go from waffling on one debate to now wanting 3(won’t happen)

The Dungeon:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Trump wants Fox to host it. He wants his format. Kamala wants the last debate’s format

In Trump's press conference he completely made up a story about almost crashing in a helicopter with Willie Brown, but for some reason, I bet his side won't make him out to be old and crazy like they would if it was the other guy.

In Trump's press conference he completely made up a story about almost crashing in a helicopter with Willie Brown, but for some reason, I bet his side doesn't pretend he's old and crazy.
I heard part of his presser and the questions from the media (which we couldn't hear) were as lame as hell. The one legit question was whether he thought the by-mail abortion drug should be banned. He rambled for five minutes about 'the people voting' without ever coming close to an actual answer. Of course, there was no follow-up to his non-answer and the next questioner changed the subject.

Hilariously, Harris was asked later in the day about when she would hold a press conference and take reporter questions like Trump was willing to do.

In Trump's press conference he completely made up a story about almost crashing in a helicopter with Willie Brown, but for some reason, I bet his side won't make him out to be old and crazy like they would if it was the other guy.

How DARE you point this out?!? You need midol to deal with your TDS, who cares that the man who is a coin flip away from controlling the nuclear weapons says literally insane shit. Stop talking about it. Don't you know the only thing you are allowed to repeat ad nauseum on here are personal attacks on shuck? That's what this board is for.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Crickets on the comments that Harris said about an arms Embargo on Israel? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
Biden was literally suffering from dementia and unfit as the commander and chief. He is literally incoherent especially in the evening and beyond

If we were to be under a nuclear attack, we would be toast

Amazingly, he’s still president

However, he isn’t running because he’s doing what is best for the American people (😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄), but he’s still president

What a guy!!!!

Crickets on the comments that Harris said about an arms Embargo on Israel? 😂
LOL---cricket sounds are justified.

I googled 'Harris arms embargo Israel' and --- shockingly --- found no quotes from Harris saying she was in favor of an arms embaro on Israel.

The best the Disinformation Crowd can point to is a comment from a group called the Uncommitted Nationalist Movement that she'd be open to....gasp!!!!.....a meeting with them. Holy Molely! Stop The Presses!!!

LOL---cricket sounds are justified.

I googled 'Harris arms embargo Israel' and --- shockingly --- found no quotes from Harris saying she was in favor of an arms embaro on Israel.

The best the Disinformation Crowd can point to is a comment from a group called the Uncommitted Nationalist Movement that she'd be open to....gasp!!!!.....a meeting with them. Holy Molely! Stop The Presses!!!
Of course you did not find it. It’s because you’re a delusional weirdo. It’s all over the news, but she backtracked and had to cover it up

Now go back to your basement and feed the kids, minorities and Jews

Of course you did not find it. It’s because you’re a delusional weirdo. It’s all over the news, but she backtracked and had to cover it up

Now go back to your basement and feed the kids, minorities and Jews
Since it's "all over the news," link one of those news stories for us please.

How DARE you point this out?!? You need midol to deal with your TDS, who cares that the man who is a coin flip away from controlling the nuclear weapons says literally insane shit. Stop talking about it. Don't you know the only thing you are allowed to repeat ad nauseum on here are personal attacks on shuck? That's what this board is for.

> "omg Trump would start WW3"
> "we need to go to war with Russia"

1000_F_76062230_FaUKa19iYxGnLMwQmHjDlZ6Eqze9k1op.jpg

Since it's "all over the news," link one of those news stories for us please.
I already did. Do better

You look for it, since you have no life

So… what aren’t you hanging out with Mrs. Adolf Schuckler?

Why were you banned from all the Nebraska boards?

• Haha
Was it the link you posted with this headline?

Harris camp shuts down talk of Israel arms embargo​

There’s a bunch of links. I would not doubt it one bit since she has been a strong supporter against how Israel handled the Gaza situation

She has also been very quiet about the protests in this country

the_mill_02sm.jpg
Here it is. Adolf Shucklers stomping ground wear he holds his morning meetings as the head of the Anti-Semite club

It’s these posts why you are called the biggest dick on message boards
Whaaa! Whaaa! Whaaa!

Pooooooor Ucfmikes. He got caught in a lie and whines that I'm SUCH a meanie!

The guy has a long history of "dishing it out"---but lookie, lookie: He can't swallow his own medicine.

Whaaa! Whaaa! Whaaa!

Pooooooor Ucfmikes. He got caught in a lie and whines that I'm SUCH a meanie!

The guy has a long history of "dishing it out"---but lookie, lookie: He can't swallow his own medicine.
So,, why were you banned from multiple Nebraska boards?

Is if because you are an insufferable POS?

Last edited:
For the week (Friday-Friday) it was down 2 points. 5346 to 5344. That included the freak out Monday in response to Japan. It’s currently up 20 points from where it was prior to “the collapse”.

Is anyone listening to this Trump/Elon thing? Why is Trump slurring so much? Sounds like he just came from the dentist or something.

Last edited:
Is anyone listening to this Trump/Elon thing? Why is Trump slurring so much? Sounds like he just came from the dentist or something.
He's a senile, old fool who has no business representing one of our two major political parties. I doubt he can make it through a debate with Harris.

But Hell will freeze over before Trump bows out for the good of the country.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Both Trump and Bill Clinton are probably guilty of illegal activity even if there is never a paper trail found

The difference is Clinton served 30 years ago and was impeached for a consensual blow job from an adult.

Trump is a convicted felon with hundreds of ties to the most famous pedophile in history, yet his cult still slobs his knob.

Today's Dem party is the exact opposite, no one has this kind of connection to Epstein, if they did we the voters disown them.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Does he not sound like he just left the dentist? And why is he going to Venezuela if he loses?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT