ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

I guarantee you don't do it in real life where there could be consequences, just behind your little phone screen.
Correct, I’m an adult who works in a corporate environment with other STEM-educated adults.

Sorry you can’t relate, but I promise I’ll call you retarded when I visit your restaurant next?

Wow. An appearance today by UCFBS and Knights Classes the AI guy minus the I.

Now we know that this thread has gone FULL retard which seem to be today’s topic.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Correct, I’m an adult who works in a corporate environment with other STEM-educated adults.

Sorry you can’t relate, but I promise I’ll call you retarded when I visit your restaurant next?
So not proper social conditioning then, got it.

SMH. I checked in to see what people had to say about Kamala's speech last night. Instead I found our "adults" continuing with their sad, little Trump impressions.

On topic: Last night's convention Keynoter reminded me of Ronald Reagan's acceptance speech in 1980. Like Ronnie, Kamala's remarks generated a renewed sense of pride in country and full-throated patriotism. I haven't seen that from either party since then. It was especially remarkable considering where the country was just a month ago.

LOL! The idea that the Fed is bending to pressure is ludicrous. The Fed hasn't had a rate cut in four years and there's been growing frustration they haven't lowered it earlier this summer. But the Fed has been holding tight on the rates to insure we're out of danger of a recession.

This from the poster who didn't say diddily-squat when Trump added two trillion dollars to the federal deficit. Ignore it as always, but Republican Presidents have consistently raised the deficit this century more than their Democrat colleagues. But people like you only wring their hands about the deficit when a Democrat is in the WH.

Yeah, I've noticed there's a stark contrast between the two conventions. Thank you so much for explaining why. :)
Fed not giving in to pressure, They see a real slow down happening already, 1.25 million jobs claimed don't exist, They are now more worried about recession than high interest rates. I am well aware Trump added 2 trillion to the debt, emergency money as covid took hold. Debt in emergency was 3.1 Trillion in 2019 it was 984 billion. Had they not did 2 trillion extra debt in 2020 would have been under 1 Trillion.
I was pissed at the time.
We are adding 3..6 trillion to the debt this year.( Covid is no longer a major problem) Take that in we are borrowing 4x what we were in 4 years ago. and 1/2 trillion more than 2020 during the peak of Wuhan. For the first time ever interest on the debt is the governments #2 expense.
High rates slow the economy keeping them up does not insure we're out of danger of a recession.

On a side not I give Harris a c+.

• Haha
Reactions: Poolside Knight
I'm loving it too. As a former Republican, it's hard not to watch the convention on TV this week and wonder if the two parties got their convention dates reversed.

I swear, there have been a hell of a lot more jubilant "USA" chants throughout the Dem's convention than at the Republican convention. Seriously, DEMS chanting USA, USA, USA??!? My God, if you didn't know better, you'd think those Democrats are sounding more patriotic than their 'Real American' counterparts! WTF is up with THAT??!?

And to top it off, the traditional 'Fighting for Freedom" theme that I've always heard emphasized at the GOP conventions has gotten coopted by the Dems this time around. What's more, I'm sure seeing a lot of Republican speakers given time on the convention stage. What's up with that?

This whole week I feel like I've stepped into an episode of The Twilight Zone. :)
Now we have to turn this into a win, which I think will happen :cool:

Reactions: DaShuckster
Was gobbling up 5-10% of the vote in swing states, now he’s endorsing Trump. Dems are gonna have to work overtime at 4am during election night if they want to win this

Who’s going to be the lesser of 2 disaster candidates and win this thing? Looks pretty tight.

Biden's secret weapon, if he'd stayed in the race, was that the Dems had put serious money into their ground game, one that is superior to the one they had in 2020 that beat Trump. And FYI, Trump's ground campaign in 2024 is far behind what the Republicans had in 2020.

By the time November gets here, the race won't be close. Harris and Walz are going to win this one going away.

Biden's secret weapon, if he'd stayed in the race, was that the Dems had put serious money into their ground game, one that is superior to the one they had in 2020 that beat Trump. And FYI, Trump's ground campaign in 2024 is far behind what the Republicans had in 2020.

By the time November gets here, the race won't be close. Harris and Walz are going to win this one going away.
>using AI to fake crowds
>running social media bot campaigns (I’m sure you cried about this in 2016)
>refusing interviews, interviews, debates, any formal statement of policy
>”ground game”

Only chance Kamala has is mysterious ballot box drops at 4am

Your team already tried to kill the other candidate and it didn’t work

>using AI to fake crowds <—— PROOF some followers STILL believe Trump’s BS
>running social media bot campaigns (I’m sure you cried about this in 2016) <—— Tell me, who is Russia helping?
>refusing interviews, interviews, debates, any formal statement of policy <---- LMAO! THIS GEM from a Trump supporter!!!
>”ground game”
Heeeeeelllooooo. It's each campaign's "get out the vote" operations. In close races, it can be the difference between winning and losing.
Only chance Kamala has is mysterious ballot box drops at 4am
Yep, I'm SURE you and your fellow cult members will buy that excuse for losing again this time around.

"The group that votes the most left and is usually the most mentally ill and uninformed is single liberal women in America. Of course, they are all voting for her."

My God, she is hot and brilliant.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Back-to-back posts slamming "Low IQ Harris voters"??? If you didn't know better, you'd think this guy was a diehard Trumpster. ;)

cult members
91a8so.jpg

On a scale of 1 to Guz Walz, what level of retardation do you have?

This was disproven, even Trump influencers said Trump was lying about this claim
Wrong again, retards. I don’t care that you keep falling for propaganda, your unwillingness to believe your eyes is your own problem to sort out

> phone screens all recording something different
> nobody in the plane’s reflection

• Haha
Reactions: Poolside Knight
Which part of my posts resonated the most with you: the low IQ part or mentally ill women?

Do tell.
Watch out guys. Our resident psychopath poster, Adolf Shuckler who was banned from message boards throughout Nebraska is so unhinged with TDS that he’s trying to catch you all in a voting for Trump gotcha moment.

Why? Because you don’t like the Harris/ Walz team. As one “sane” poster already stated. What is there more to discuss about Trump?

Unless he’s continuing to hurt you?

Again, the parties are not the same. If you can not tell right from wrong in 2024 you are either a moron or in a cult (or probably both).

Reactions: DaShuckster
Again, the parties are not the same. If you can not tell right from wrong in 2024 you are either a moron or in a cult (or probably both).
The argument used to be that one candidate is to damn old and the other is too corrupt.

Now, it's Trump is corrupt but the other one has a weird laugh and is pretending to be Black.

Reminder that both Trump and RFK Jr have flown on Epstein's plane multiple times.

Harris and Tim have not.

This is not a difficult decision people.

Reminder that TRUMPS OWN VICE PRESIDENT WILL NOT ENDORSE HIM. This has never happened in our history as a nation. Trump's literal right hand man, hand picked by Trump says he is a threat to our democracy .

But Harris's VP has an emotional son so I can understand how this could be a difficult decision if you had your middle school sociology tests handed back to you face down.

Reminder that TRUMPS OWN VICE PRESIDENT WILL NOT ENDORSE HIM. This has never happened in our history as a nation. Trump's literal right hand man, hand picked by Trump says he is a threat to our democracy .

But Harris's VP has an emotional son so I can understand how this could be a difficult decision if you had your middle school sociology tests handed back to you face down.

Better fact check that Jack

When the Roosevelt administration ended in March 1909, Fairbanks returned to his farm in Indiana. In 1912, he endorsed the reelection of President Taft over Roosevelt,

There were probably others

Can’t wait for the “usual suspects” Adolf’s response.

“BUT, BUT IT’S BEEN OVER A CENTURY!”

images

Last edited:
Reactions: thall_

When the Roosevelt administration ended in March 1909, Fairbanks returned to his farm in Indiana. In 1912, he endorsed the reelection of President Taft over Roosevelt,

Can’t wait for the “usual suspects” response.

images
It’s very rare for someone to run for non-consecutive terms anyway so not especially relevant. Pence was there during the first reelection campaign.

> be @NinjaKnight
> 27, currently stationed overseas
> surrounded by Asians
> they’re so rude, don’t they know how feared I am on Reddit?
> get lonely & bored running supply communications
> tried going to on-base gym, get bullied by SOF unit for my Biden/Harris 2024 shirt
> try to respond
> “imagine being so g-g-goddamn inbre—“
> smallest one of them immediately starts mocking me and play rubbing his eyes to mimic crying
> leave, gym is for magat cult members anyway
> decide to FaceTime gf
> she’s leaving her HRT appointment, doctor says her penis is becoming quite feminine
> tell her how I bravely fended off incel chud, literally inbred magats
> “that’s nice honey, how’re your internet fights going?”

Can’t wait for the “usual suspects” response.

Thanks for the correction, first time that a VP hasn't endorsed in the modern era when they were from the same ticket. The Roosevelt Fairbanks ticket led to a split party.

It doesn't tak away from the fact that this is absolutely insane.

Reminder to you: it's ok and normal to be outraged by this. When your literal right hand man says "nah you're a threat to democracy" after running the country together for 4 years, people should be freaked out that he could be POTUS again.

It’s very rare for someone to run for non-consecutive terms anyway so not especially relevant. Pence was there during the first reelection campaign.
I guess he was all in until the threat of hanging him became a turnoff. Probably watching America look 3rd world on January 6th was too much over the top for him to stomach. 🤷‍♂️😂

Plus Taft was the incumbent, so he still endorsed the head of the Republican party. So he is technically correct, but also quite a bit different of a situation than not endorsing against an opposing party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT