ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

all those publicity stunts to potentially lose
your home state .

Florida doesn't like men who wear high heels
ron-desantis.jpg

I wish I could 'like' this x 1000. Not only is he getting batsh*t crazier, he's getting increasingly senile. For all the focus on Biden, if Joe said HALF the incoherent sh*t that's been coming out of Trump's mouth lately, we'd have already invoked the 25th amendment.
"honey, i think @Poolside Knight and i are friends now"

Hunter called their bluff and now they don’t want a public hearing. GOP is not a serious party

Also Biden has had a brutal stretch of polls so Trump thought it was smart to make healthcare an issue again basically giving Dems a gift.

These FOX nutjobs are advocating for a closed-door hearing??!? WTF?

If you ever wanted clear-cut evidence that there's no meat on this Hunter Biden bone, this is it.
Closed door hearing are usually questioned by house lawyers and get into the meat of an issue. Open hearings contain 20-minute diatribes by members that ask a loaded question, which they rarely let the speaker answer before cutting them off so they can chicken strut the next 10 minutes before giving up their time. Sometimes they are good political theater, but rarely have any substance to them.

Usually you use private hearing to get them on record before trying to perjury trap them.

Closed door hearing are usually questioned by house lawyers and get into the meat of an issue.
If you've issued a subpoena for Hunter Biden, why NOT engage in some "good political theatre"? The case has been going for nearly six years now. Seems like there's been plenty of time to "get to the meat" of the issue.
Usually you use private hearing to get them on record before trying to perjury trap them.
A perjury trap for Hunter Biden? This isn't about Hunter, it's about his Dad. The only thing a private hearing does is allow House Republicans to continue making snide insinuations while continuing to cover up the fact they have ZERO EVIDENCE that would justify their clown show.

This type of stuff shows how cultish all of this is. Who in their right mind would even think of voting for someone who might take away their much needed health insurance?
Donald Trump's claim that he could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and not lose any voters" could be amended to "take away one of his voter's life-saving health insurance and still not lose their vote."

I swear anybody who votes for Trump in 2024 is a certified idiot I don't care what excuse they give for it.

Well now that she is healthy maybe she should find a better job with decent benefits rather than Obamacare.

That said this isn't a choice of Trump Obama, it is Trump Briben, pedophile, don't put black kids in my kids school joe.

You gotta love the answers the GOP's primary show-stoppers had to say when Colorado and Maine took Trump off their primary ballots for what he tried to do on January 6th. I kid you not, despite it helping them, they all responded with self-righteous vigor and straight faces that, "we should let American voters decide!"

I guess voting is okay---unless the outcome of the vote turns out wrong.

Anyone who votes for either of these men is an idiot. I don't care what excuse they give to vote for crooked joe or the trumpster. Problem is almost everyone will be a certified idiot.

Trump has not been charged nor convicted of insurrection. You can argue he should have been, and thus taken off the ballot, but without charges nor conviction is is a moot point.

MAGA is a literal death cult. You have to be beyond retarded to still cheer this on in 2024.

While the day-to-day antics of today's Republicans are often batsh*t crazy, they know what they're doing. They are in this for the long haul. They took the same approach to overturning Roe v. Wade. Their goal is to continually reinforce the notion in the public's mind that our goverment doesn't work anymore.

Hey, if our government isn't working, WHY NOT bring in a dictator who thinks like we do so we don't have to bother 'working with the other side' anymore? Every year they continue their BS antics, they get closer and closer to achieving their goal.

Those comments are barely covered , graded on a different scale

Biden’s poll numbers in Michigan look bad …we’ll see if it is baked in

I'm no high-powered campaign advisor, but it seems to me that if a candidate wants to win the GOP primary, they have to take on the front runner. If you're not going to take on the front runner, why be in the race at all?

Having Haley and DeSantis BEAT EACH OTHER UP in the Iowa debate the other night instead of taking on Trump was ridiculous. This has easily been The Stupidest primary campaign the GOP has ever had.

I STILL hear some people gush, "Hey, hey, hey, look at where Trump is in the polls!!!" He's toast in the general election.

Says the guy who thinks a crooked, plagiarizer, Pedophile, Dementia ridden guy is a smart vote.
Who said I love Biden? Also, you haven’t been paying attention if you don’t realize Trump has been accused of all those same things as well. A vote for Trump is a vote for party over country. Sorry, that’s never going to be me. I vote based on the person. With all we now know and have witnessed from Trump, the fact that anyone could still support and/or vote for him is scary, sad and dangerous. Especially, when there’s a halfway decent choice in Nikki Haley. I will always choose democracy and the ideals that this great country was created on over party or person. You’re on the wrong side of history. Take care.

Who said I love Biden? Also, you haven’t been paying attention if you don’t realize Trump has been accused of all those same things as well. A vote for Trump is a vote for party over country. Sorry, that’s never going to be me. I vote based on the person. With all we now know and have witnessed from Trump, the fact that anyone could still support and/or vote for him is scary, sad and dangerous. Especially, when there’s a halfway decent choice in Nikki Haley. I will always choose democracy and the ideals that this great country was created on over party or person. You’re on the wrong side of history. Take care.
Trump supporters calling anyone else pedophiles when their cult leader was Bros w Epstein . the ability to be naive and bury their head in the sand is elite

giphy.gif

Let's step back and review the GOP's front-runner for POTUS:
  • This week he's said he 'hopes' the US economy crashes.
  • This week he told Fox News (again) that he---and he alone---is responsible for "terminating Roe v Wade."
  • He's alternating between campaigning and being the defendent in four felony criminal cases.
  • He's STILL telling any idiot who'll listen that the 2020 election was stolen from him.
  • His own people told the entire world (except for Fox News listeners) that he and his cronies were the masterminds behind the January 6th insurrection from start to finish.
  • His former Chief of Staff said his Boss called dead soldiers 'suckers' and 'losers.'
But people here will tell you with a straight face that Trump is better than "Dementia Joe." (Apparently they haven't been listening to the senile, batsh*t crazy ramblings of their Golden Boy.)

It's no wonder this place is dead and we're still talking Covid. Our board's Trumpsters are hiding in the closet. The 2024 election is the new version of "Don't ask, don't tell." :)

Ignore him. His goal in this forum is to be the absolute dumbest motherfuker and he continually achieves this on a daily basis.

Reactions: camsonofpat
Way to be racist against midwesterners.
Racist? How about it being a backlash against rightwing evangelicals who are using Trump to turn the Good Ole USofA into a theocracy. The majority of Trump caususers last night fit that description.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Your Golden Boy has no shot in a general election.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT