ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

If shook boy melts down like this at the thought of Trump getting elected, imagine how batshit crazy he's going to be if he actually does. Hope he's up to date on whatever meds he has to take...
The reaction to any Biden criticism is over the top but did we forget how Trump’s last term ended? Him back in power would be a dangerous time ..there would be a bunch of yes men in positions that said No last time

The reaction to any Biden criticism is over the top but did we forget how Trump’s last term ended? Him back in power would be a dangerous time ..there would be a bunch of yes men in positions that said No last time

Where have I disagreed with this?

Geez, I coulda sworn that if one party's candidate doesn't win, the other one does, am I wrong?

LMAO. Your lame "I don't like Trump" line doesn't fool anybody. Since I'm 'so fukcking stupid,' please point me to one of your Trump basher threads. I'll wait.
I am not going to bash the guy I will end up having to vote for. I was for DeSantis, he now is gone. I would have voted for Ramasamy . Trump has won. Both are gone, I won't be voting in republican Primary, it is a waste of my time and effort. No one else stands a chance, it is Frump. I don't think Trump being president is good for the country, but I think he is better than Biden who doesn'[t know where, when he is or what his office he holds at this point.

Not a lot of “winning.”

This has to be taking a financial toll. What a dope for getting into politics and destroying his remaining life
Yep. He has always been a conman, but most conmen don't want to bring unnecessary attention to it, but with his ego he couldn't help himself. It does make me laugh that his silver spoon bratty kids are basically Watching their inheritance disappear.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Of that $2.6 billion total, Forbes calculated that Mr Trump has only $426m in cash and liquid assets with which he would be able to pay off his legal obligations

On that basis, Bloomberg has estimated that a bill for $453.3m would swallow up his liquid assets and eat into his net worth by as much as 15%

Of that $2.6 billion total, Forbes calculated that Mr Trump has only $426m in cash and liquid assets with which he would be able to pay off his legal obligations
Trump's legal obligations are being paid by the Republican Party.

Trump's legal obligations are being paid by the Republican Party.
They are to some extent but I don't think the PACs or RNC have near the money to cover this. Plus, that's supposed to be campaign money and the RNC money is more for down ballot contests (Senate, Rep, State level, etc.)

I think the Republican party has shot itself in the foot. The Base is behind Trump, and the RINO's control the party apparatus, and money. I paid some attention to how Mc Connell spent the $$ and in no way would I give the party money. Alaska was a perfect example he dumped millions in there so he could get his
Republican in the Senate over Palen. There was 0 chance republicans were going to lose that seat. When he could have been putting money in tight races that they lost. GA, and PA being 2. The party would rather be the minority than being conservative.

They are to some extent but I don't think the PACs or RNC have near the money to cover this. Plus, that's supposed to be campaign money ...
DAMN RIGHT!!! But you can be assured that the RNC's new Chair, Lara Trump, will personally make sure that all the money being donated to the party will go towards legit campaign purposes.
emoji.jpg

I think the Republican party has shot itself in the foot. The Base is behind Trump, and the RINO's control the party apparatus, and money. I paid some attention to how Mc Connell spent the $$ and in no way would I give the party money. Alaska was a perfect example he dumped millions in there so he could get his
Republican in the Senate over Palen. There was 0 chance republicans were going to lose that seat. When he could have been putting money in tight races that they lost. GA, and PA being 2. The party would rather be the minority than being conservative.
It cracks me up that the guy who didn't become a Republican until 2015, just because he would have a better chance of winning being in the Republican party, is now the "real Republican". And the people who have been Republicans for decades are now the RINOs.

I think the Republican party has shot itself in the foot.
Ya think?

Adjusted for inflation, the RNC's fundraising thus far has been the worst since 1993. And guess what? They've spent more money than they've raised. (Gee, I wonder where all their money is going?)

It cracks me up that the guy who didn't become a Republican until 2015, just because he would have a better chance of winning being in the Republican party, is now the "real Republican". And the people who have been Republicans for decades are now the RINOs.
invisible face GIF by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Another ~365 million against Trump et. al. Bills are adding up.
There was never a doubt on this one before it started. The judge found him guilty before the trial started, and it was clear from day one what was going to happen.

Ninja the Rinos have been called the Rinos for a very long time. Long before trump was on the scene. And the conservative side of the party has fought them tooth and nail. U really started seeing it when Reagan won, and Gingrich became speaker.

There was never a doubt on this one before it started. The judge found him guilty before the trial started, and it was clear from day one what was going to happen.
When you overinflate and then underinflate your assets over and over again, the evidence is clear cut. But — let me guess— the judge was biased. :rolleyes:
Ninja the Rinos have been called the Rinos for a very long time. Long before trump was on the scene. And the conservative side of the party has fought them tooth and nail.
LOL. Thank goodness the party is kicking out all the RINOs so it can be more “conservative.”

Reactions: UCFKnightDiver
After days of saying nothing about Russian Putin critic, Alexei Navalny's sudden death in a Siberian prison, Trump finally spoke out this morning.

He posted on Truth Social:

"The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country. It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction.

"Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION! MAGA2024."

There you have it, folks. Putin's gotta be shaking in his booties at the prospect of Trump getting reelected!!!

With 180,000 dead and at least 3 times that many injured, It is time to broker a peace. Ukraine cannot win this, and eventually will have to negotiate, Ukrainian elites are getting rich, the young adults leaving and middle age and old men dying on battlefield. Putin is getting rid of internal enemies. We are spending 100's of millions we don't have and getting nothing in return.

The longer this goes on the greater chance of it going past Ukraine/Russia.

With 180,000 dead and at least 3 times that many injured, It is time to broker a peace. Ukraine cannot win this, and eventually will have to negotiate, Ukrainian elites are getting rich, the young adults leaving and middle age and old men dying on battlefield. Putin is getting rid of internal enemies. We are spending 100's of millions we don't have and getting nothing in return.

Hey guys, the pool cleaner with a HS degree who singlehandedly found an error in NOAAs calculations created by teams of PhDs using a top 10 most powerful supercomputer has now switched his focus to international geopolitics.

Man we are so lucky to have someone with your vast intelligence. Did the NOAA team ever send you thanks for correcting them? Your Nobel must be on the way given your post upended decades of climate research.

Please, continue to amaze us with your barely digested fox news takes. I'm sure you almost understand all the words they used this morning

Lmao Something GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes

Russia can't win it either, though, or they already would have.

And we aren't spending hundreds of millions here. We are spending tens of billons--75.4 billion to date. We seem to print money when it comes to them.

Russia can't win it either, though, or they already would have.

And we aren't spending hundreds of millions here. We are spending tens of billons--75.4 billion to date. We seem to print money when it comes to them.
And it is hands down the best possible ROI we could ever dream of attaining from a defense point of view

This is history repeating itself. Just change the name 'Hitler' to Putin.

We say we don't want to spend a whole bunch of money abroad just because some tin-horn dictator wants to invade another country

...and then, low and behold, we end up spending A HELL OF A LOT MORE MONEY (and American lives) in the long run because of our inaction.

This is history repeating itself. Just change the name 'Hitler' to Putin.

We say we don't want to spend a whole bunch of money abroad just because some tin-horn dictator wants to invade another country

...and then, low and behold, we end up spending A HELL OF A LOT MORE MONEY (and American lives) in the long run because of our inaction.
Yep, this is the most clear cut case of good vs evil since WW2, combined with the opportunity to weaken America's longest running adversary without shedding a single American life and we have literal traitors whining about being mean to Russia.

What in the actual fúck happened to the Republican party that they went so far insane that they are actively supporting Russia against a democratic ally?

Last edited:
What in the actual fúck happened to the Republican party that they went so far insane that they are actively supporting Russia against a democratic ally?
Ronald Reagan must be spinning in his grave.

Seriously, if someone would have told me only nine years ago that the GOP would become a Pro-Russia Party by 2024 (2 years after they invaded Ukraine I might add), I would have told them they were delusional.

My God, where have all the Strong-Defense Conservatives gone??!?

Ronald Reagan must be spinning in his grave.

Seriously, if someone would have told me only nine years ago that the GOP would become a Pro-Russia Party by 2024 (2 years after they invaded Ukraine I might add), I would have told them they were delusional.

My God, where have all the Strong-Defense Conservatives gone??!?

Only thing that can that can be said about them: Trumps GOP has gone so far right they are an actual cult.

invisible face GIF by King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Only thing that can that can be said about them: Trumps GOP has gone so far right they are an actual cult.
They are a cult --- but I sure as hell wouldn't call them "far right."

Once upon a time, somebody crying, "We're spending too much money on WAR!!!" would been called a peacenik hippie. :)

images+%25283%2529.jpg

Sweden, who stayed neutral in WW2, just sent Ukraine it's biggest defense package yet.

Putin is literally worse than Hitler in the eyes of Sweden and you have morons on here praising Russia for its grocery store prices. What the fùck is wrong with today's GOP?

It's crazy that in a democracy of our size that three men could hamstring our national response:
Trump cowtows to Putin;
Speaker Johnson cowtows to Trump;
and the House Republicans act like lemmings and cowtow to Johnson.

Yep and the Dems are in lock step with whoever is running the executive branch. Both sides are simply opposite sides of the same swamp coin.

That said the Democrats should not advance any bill that doesn't move things in their direction, and neither should the Republicans.

If that means we won't be borrowing billions for Israel and Ukraine, great we don't have the money. Quit paying all federal politicians and let that be the first drop that goes to fund those wars.

Yep and the Dems are in lock step with whoever is running the executive branch. Both sides are simply opposite sides of the same swamp coin.

That said the Democrats should not advance any bill that doesn't move things in their direction, and neither should the Republicans.

If that means we won't be borrowing billions for Israel and Ukraine, great we don't have the money. Quit paying all federal politicians and let that be the first drop that goes to fund those wars.

bOtH siDeS aRe tHe sAmE

Shut the fùck up you high school drop out pool cleaner, you are completely and totally incapable of a single original thought. It's beyond tiresome hearing you parrot the daily fox news headline, you aren't fooling anyone with your faux centrist bullshit.

bOtH siDeS aRe tHe sAmE

It's beyond tiresome hearing you parrot the daily fox news headline, you aren't fooling anyone with your faux centrist bullshit.
Hey, goodknightfl, y-y-you mean...the Democrat candidate is also facing 92 felony counts? Gosh, I hadn't heard that.
...Or that Biden earmarked DNC campaign funds to pay for his personal lawyers?
...Or heard that them Dems are threatening a government shutdown AGAIN?
...Or like the MAGAs, the Dems wouldn't pass funding for Ukraine until a border bill was passed? Were those House Dems also trashing the bipartisan bill that their own people in the Senate approved?
...Did the Dems vote to impeach the Homeland Security Secretary for doing his job?
...or support a stupid impeachment inquiry against the President based on a 'trusted' FBI informant....who turned out to be a Russian spy?

Yeah, goodknightfl, tell us all again how both sides are the same. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We have an election with possibly the 2 worst choices in American history, and the only 3rd party candidate is an anti-vaccine weirdo who is riding his last name to notoriety.

A credible 3rd party candidate could honestly get 30%+ of the vote this year. It would be the best chance for a 3rd party candidate to actually win office yet there's no viable candidate.

We have an election with possibly the 2 worst choices in American history, and the only 3rd party candidate is an anti-vaccine weirdo who is riding his last name to notoriety.

A credible 3rd party candidate could honestly get 30%+ of the vote this year. It would be the best chance for a 3rd party candidate to actually win office yet there's no viable candidate.
Whaaaa! Whaaaa!

I could've sworn you were a Trump supporter back in the day. It explains why you left. I sure as hell wouldn't want to defend him here.

Whaaaa! Whaaaa!

I could've sworn you were a Trump supporter back in the day. It explains why you left. I sure as hell wouldn't want to defend him here.
He was the best choice in 2016

At least we aren’t defending him anymore, but you guys are still defending Biden

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
He was the best choice in 2016
Yeah, eliminating our NSC pandemic unit when he took office was brilliant!
So was his "border wall" that Mexico paid for!
:rolleyes:

Every week of his tenure was pure chaos. And it ended the way most folks expected---by denying the election results and trying to stay in office by any means -- legal or illegal -- necessary.
At least we aren’t defending him anymore, but you guys are still defending Biden
Explain what it is we are defending?

Is it helping to stop Putin's Russia?
Actually TRYING to pass border security legislation?
Working to pass a bipartisan infrastructure bill which had been badly needed for ages?
Having an actual plan to get us through the COVID pandemic?
Restoring our economy after the pandemic? I guess it's just a coincidence that the US currently has the strongest economy in the world, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT