ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

so let me get this straight.

you dislike Biden more than Trump, but you dislike R's more than D's.

so it would then follow that you like Trump more than you like the average R, yet every post of yours is crying about how much you hate Trump.

you don't even know what you think.
My original post is calling out Republicans for allowing him to bring 2 gang members with active cases that include murder on stage to endorse him at the Bronx rally. Many Republicans like to use the term "13%" and consider their party the party that is "tough on crime". Yet the SILENCE on this matter actually scares me. Trump supporters overlook too many items for my liking. And if the "tough on crime" party can overlook something like this, what else will they overlook and condone? The MAGA movement has damn near become a cult.

My original post is calling out Republicans for allowing him to bring 2 gang members with active cases that include murder on stage to endorse him at the Bronx rally. Many Republicans like to use the term "13%" and consider their party the party that is "tough on crime". Yet the SILENCE on this matter actually scares me. Trump supporters overlook too many items for my liking. And if the "tough on crime" party can overlook something like this, what else will they overlook and condone? The MAGA movement has damn near become a cult.
so its legitimate when they repeat the 13% statistic, then?

so its legitimate when they repeat the 13% statistic, then?
Nope. The 13% is pne of the dumbest arguments b/c the group they are referencing only accts for 2% of all Black people. For the entire US population I think its 6-10% of the entire population. So I never get offended. i just find it to be quite hilarious and hypocritical. Nothing else to really say on the matter.

Nope. The 13% is pne of the dumbest arguments b/c the group they are referencing only accts for 2% of all Black people. For the entire US population I think its 6-10% of the entire population. So I never get offended. i just find it to be quite hilarious and hypocritical. Nothing else to really say on the matter.
not only are you wrong, but you're wrong and retarded. start reading.

Folks, this is what you'd call a classic example of psychological projection.

In layman's terms, it's called "the pot calling the kettle black." :)
1) tell me what i was wrong about

2) tell everyone how you were such a little creep in person that the state of nebraska disowned you

What? What? What??? LMAO

Apparently our little troll wants to be taken seriously now. But he's instantly triggered when somebody pulls the same crap on him that he's done to other posters for ages here under countless screen names.
No, but really, tell us how you were a little creep and the good people of Nebraska disowned you.

What? What? What??? LMAO

Apparently our little troll wants to be taken seriously now. But he's instantly triggered when somebody pulls the same crap on him that he's done to other posters for ages here under countless screen names.
nobody believes you're "trolling" just because you're embarrassed now

we're getting so close though, tell everyone how you acted like a total weirdo in person and got shunned by all of nebraska

We wanted to repeal the 20th century? News to me.
interesting you take the word of some rando on twitter heavier than the sitting Vice President. maybe calling you retarded was hasty.

were you equally upset when HuffingtonPost writers were firing off tweets like this?
DSTSApUVQAAEC-E

Kevin Roberts is the head of the heritage foundation, hardly a rando, and he is calling for a 2nd American revolution.
uh-oh, you just said something retarded again. let's do an instant replay:

1) i responded directly to your tantrum over Kevin Roberts
2) you ignored, then quoted some twitter rando who said "we're going to repeal the 20th century"
3) i responded directly, appropriately referring to him as a twitter rando
4) you shifted back to Kevin Roberts

as fun as it is to push your shit in repeatedly, i'd prefer if you didn't make it so easy

uh-oh, you just said something retarded again. let's do an instant replay:

1) i responded directly to your tantrum over Kevin Roberts
2) you ignored, then quoted some twitter rando who said "we're going to repeal the 20th century"
3) i responded directly, appropriately referring to him as a twitter rando
4) you shifted back to Kevin Roberts

as fun as it is to push your shit in repeatedly, i'd prefer if you didn't make it so easy
Yeah I don't think a guy followed by representatives and prominent conservative media outlets is a rando either, but whatever allows you to ignore the crux of the conversation I guess.

Yeah I don't think a guy followed by representatives and prominent conservative media outlets is a rando either, but whatever allows you to ignore the crux of the conversation I guess.
the crux of the conversation is you've gotten your panties twisted up over a guy with a couple thousand followers while ignoring what the literal vice president has to say.

but whatever helps you sleep after checking under the bed for MAGA meanies

the crux of the conversation is you've gotten your panties twisted up over a guy with a couple thousand followers while ignoring what the literal vice president has to say.

but whatever helps you sleep after checking under the bed for MAGA meanies

Biden must be doing horribly if we’re getting hysterics about a think tank

Biden must be doing horribly if we’re getting hysterics about a think tank
The heritage foundation isn't just a think tank, it's a think tank that spends millions up millions of dollars donating to the GOP to push their policy positions, to push their preference in judges, etc etc. They have as much influence over Republican politicians as anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT