ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

It is realllly going to blow up if they replace the ticket with two people other than Kamala. You think blacks in this country will simply look past that like it's NBFD?

Her place on the ticket was 100% the Dems looking at the Alabama Senate race with Roy Moore and seeing how black women influenced that vote. They will see this as nothing more than the left using her for political gain and passing her off when they're done.

As I said, the Dems are in a real self-inflicted pickle here...
the rumors in 2020 were Klobuchar or Whitmer were the favorites for VP but Whitmer would possibly turn it down to go for another Gov term. I think George Floyd happening pushed Kamala up the list late bc Jill Biden doesn’t like her and was rumored to be against the pick at the time.

the rumors in 2020 were Klobuchar or Whitmer were the favorites for VP but Whitmer would possibly turn it down to go for another Gov term. I think George Floyd happening pushed Kamala up the list late bc Jill Biden doesn’t like her and was rumored to be against the pick at the time.
That’s interesting. I hadn't heard that. Most of what I read was about the Alabama senate race and trying to get blacks out to vote. They didn’t show up for Hillary in 2016 and it was a real problem.

the Dems are in a real self-inflicted pickle here...
Yeah, those Dems should've been smart like the GOP and nominated a convicted felon who cheated to win in 2016 and who orchestrated an insurrection after losing in 2020. :rolleyes:

Biden would likely lose in November if the GOP had gone with a semi-sane candidate like Nicky Haley. But knowing all his garbage, they still went with Trump, the one candidate who'll lose to him yet again.

Yeah, those Dems should've been smart like the GOP and nominated a convicted felon who cheated to win in 2016 and who orchestrated an insurrection after losing in 2020. :rolleyes:

Biden would likely lose in November if the GOP had gone with a semi-sane candidate like Nicky Haley. But knowing all his garbage, they still went with Trump, the one candidate who'll lose to him yet again.
I love when your brain malfunctions and you double down with your idiocy. I sincerely hope for the sake of your family that you seek the help you need to get you through November when Trump beats the only person on the planet more braindead than you.

I would usually dismiss anything Tucker says but this lines up w what O’Reilly pretty much said over the weekend too. I don’t doubt that Bill has contacts in NYC that know what donors are saying . and Jill doing this over the weekend…

Hopefully this decision wakes people up to how crazy the GOP has become.
you and your gang of retard boyfriends have been bleating this mindless drivel since the mueller investigation.

you're like a crazy ex wife who keeps calling the cops on your ex husband, expecting everyone to rally around you just because the cops answered the phone.

go lose some weight, big girl

you and your gang of retard boyfriends have been bleating this mindless drivel since the mueller investigation.

you're like a crazy ex wife who keeps calling the cops on your ex husband, expecting everyone to rally around you just because the cops answered the phone.

go lose some weight, big girl
Great post, thanks for sharing.

Just such a sad state of affairs of our broken system that these two are what we have to choose from. Even the third party candidate is a bit of a whacko too.

Back in 2020, I pulled for Amy Klobuchar to be the nominee. I thought she was the one with the best chance to make America sane again, and she has a good record. I wish I could say that she’d be a good person to replace Biden with now, but she has not been much in the way of public-facing over the last 4 years, so I don’t think she has the name recognition to be a successful emergency replacement at this point. I guess it’s Whitmer or Newsome?
should there even be a replacement. The democratic voters picked biden, The elites granted did make sure no other choices were available. But the point is do you want the same elites deciding again, and not even needing voters?

so let me get this straight.

you dislike Biden more than Trump, but you dislike R's more than D's.

so it would then follow that you like Trump more than you like the average R, yet every post of yours is crying about how much you hate Trump.

you don't even know what you think.
My original post is calling out Republicans for allowing him to bring 2 gang members with active cases that include murder on stage to endorse him at the Bronx rally. Many Republicans like to use the term "13%" and consider their party the party that is "tough on crime". Yet the SILENCE on this matter actually scares me. Trump supporters overlook too many items for my liking. And if the "tough on crime" party can overlook something like this, what else will they overlook and condone? The MAGA movement has damn near become a cult.

My original post is calling out Republicans for allowing him to bring 2 gang members with active cases that include murder on stage to endorse him at the Bronx rally. Many Republicans like to use the term "13%" and consider their party the party that is "tough on crime". Yet the SILENCE on this matter actually scares me. Trump supporters overlook too many items for my liking. And if the "tough on crime" party can overlook something like this, what else will they overlook and condone? The MAGA movement has damn near become a cult.
so its legitimate when they repeat the 13% statistic, then?

so its legitimate when they repeat the 13% statistic, then?
Nope. The 13% is pne of the dumbest arguments b/c the group they are referencing only accts for 2% of all Black people. For the entire US population I think its 6-10% of the entire population. So I never get offended. i just find it to be quite hilarious and hypocritical. Nothing else to really say on the matter.

Nope. The 13% is pne of the dumbest arguments b/c the group they are referencing only accts for 2% of all Black people. For the entire US population I think its 6-10% of the entire population. So I never get offended. i just find it to be quite hilarious and hypocritical. Nothing else to really say on the matter.
not only are you wrong, but you're wrong and retarded. start reading.

Folks, this is what you'd call a classic example of psychological projection.

In layman's terms, it's called "the pot calling the kettle black." :)
1) tell me what i was wrong about

2) tell everyone how you were such a little creep in person that the state of nebraska disowned you

What? What? What??? LMAO

Apparently our little troll wants to be taken seriously now. But he's instantly triggered when somebody pulls the same crap on him that he's done to other posters for ages here under countless screen names.
No, but really, tell us how you were a little creep and the good people of Nebraska disowned you.

What? What? What??? LMAO

Apparently our little troll wants to be taken seriously now. But he's instantly triggered when somebody pulls the same crap on him that he's done to other posters for ages here under countless screen names.
nobody believes you're "trolling" just because you're embarrassed now

we're getting so close though, tell everyone how you acted like a total weirdo in person and got shunned by all of nebraska

Anyone have a good moving company recommendation for Nebraska to Ontario?

We wanted to repeal the 20th century? News to me.
interesting you take the word of some rando on twitter heavier than the sitting Vice President. maybe calling you retarded was hasty.

were you equally upset when HuffingtonPost writers were firing off tweets like this?
DSTSApUVQAAEC-E

Sounds like Kamala Harris is just as delusional as Shuckler when she was interviewed about the debate

interesting you take the word of some rando on twitter heavier than the sitting Vice President. maybe calling you retarded was hasty.

were you equally upset when HuffingtonPost writers were firing off tweets like this?
DSTSApUVQAAEC-E
Kevin Roberts is the head of the heritage foundation, hardly a rando, and he is calling for a 2nd American revolution.

Kevin Roberts is the head of the heritage foundation, hardly a rando, and he is calling for a 2nd American revolution.
uh-oh, you just said something retarded again. let's do an instant replay:

1) i responded directly to your tantrum over Kevin Roberts
2) you ignored, then quoted some twitter rando who said "we're going to repeal the 20th century"
3) i responded directly, appropriately referring to him as a twitter rando
4) you shifted back to Kevin Roberts

as fun as it is to push your shit in repeatedly, i'd prefer if you didn't make it so easy

uh-oh, you just said something retarded again. let's do an instant replay:

1) i responded directly to your tantrum over Kevin Roberts
2) you ignored, then quoted some twitter rando who said "we're going to repeal the 20th century"
3) i responded directly, appropriately referring to him as a twitter rando
4) you shifted back to Kevin Roberts

as fun as it is to push your shit in repeatedly, i'd prefer if you didn't make it so easy
Yeah I don't think a guy followed by representatives and prominent conservative media outlets is a rando either, but whatever allows you to ignore the crux of the conversation I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT