ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

I've never voted for a Republican in my life so highly doubtful.
This always cracks me up. People on either side who only vote for their team, no matter what. And I imagine people like you would be the first to scream about it.

Before you launch into some inane diatribe, I’ve more than voted for my share of dems, independents, and republicans. So, save it.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
This always cracks me up. People on either side who only vote for their team, no matter what. And I imagine people like you would be the first to scream about it.

Before you launch into some inane diatribe, I’ve more than voted for my share of dems, independents, and republicans. So, save it.
Why would I vote for people who I don't agree with much on? If I had been old enough to vote for Bush Sr or even Dole, I might have, I don't think they were crazy and Clinton was a right leaning Democrat anyway. Romney wasn't a terrible candidate but I preferred Obama. But W Bush? No, war and religion is not my thing. McCain, wasn't the worst but certainly loved war too much for me. And then Trump, who I obviously think is batshit crazy. So it's not "no matter what", it's that one side is still relatively normal, though I don't agree with them on everything, and the other side has gone nuts.

And saying you have voted for both means nothing without saying who you voted for. Voting for moderates from each side is fine, plenty of people have done that. But I also know someone who went from die hard Bernie to die hard Trump over night, because she knows nothing about actual policy, and there are plenty or people like that too that make no sense.

Last edited:
Why would I vote for people who I don't agree with much on? If I had been old enough to vote for Bush Sr or even Dole, I might have, I don't think they were crazy and Clinton was a right leaning Democrat anyway. Romney wasn't a terrible candidate but I preferred Obama. But W Bush? No, war and religion is not my thing. McCain, wasn't the worst but certainly loved war too much for me. And then Trump, who I obviously think is batshit crazy. So it's not "no matter what", it's that one side is still relatively normal, though I don't agree with them on everything, and the other side has gone nuts.
Oh, you don’t like war and religion?

Trump sounds like your guy.

Yeah, he is to religion what the Olive Garden is to Italian food.

I see you conveniently ignored war.
It doesn't matter what he is, he doesnt care, the people who he surrounds himself with and who he listens to are.

We aren't at war. We are assisting another country at war in Europe trying to prevent it from becoming more widespread. And every president, including Trump has supported Israel.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Yeah, he is to religion what the Olive Garden is to Italian food.

I see you conveniently ignored war.
It’s useless to try and debate here

The answer to everything is basically “he or she isn’t Trump.”

For the record, Kamala Harris DOES NOT SUPPORT ISRAEL and it was questionable if Biden did as well.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
It’s useless to try and debate here

The answer to everything is basically “he or she isn’t Trump.”

For the record, Kamala Harris DOES NOT SUPPORT ISRAEL and it was questionable if Biden did as well.
How is it questionable? He has been providing weapons since this whole thing started.

He basically unilaterally blocked a shipment
After giving them a shit load of stuff to begin with. You also understand, that we are trying to prevent this from becoming a regional war too right? We can support another country without bowing down to their every demand.

After giving them a shit load of stuff to begin with. You also understand, that we are trying to prevent this from becoming a regional war too right? We can support another country without bowing down to their every demand.
Biden blocked a shipment to a country that’s getting bombed on 3 different fronts

Why would you want to block ANYTHING to a country that you 100% support?

He blocked shipments of arms during the Hamas conflict. Had nothing to do with Iran

He’s basically empowering the terrorists by doing this. Try to keep up

Biden blocked a shipment to a country that’s getting bombed on 3 different fronts

I just told you. If this becomes a regional war with Iran, then it turns into something much worse. Iran is much stronger and consequential than Iraq, and you see how that went. Foreign policy is a lot more complicated than just bowing down to other countries demands. We also just sent an aircraft carrier to the region, but doesn't count?

I just told you. If this becomes a regional war with Iran, then it turns into something much worse. Iran is much stronger and consequential than Iraq, and you see how that went. Foreign policy is a lot more complicated than just bowing down to other countries demands. We also just sent an aircraft carrier to the region, but doesn't count?
He’s already made multiple comments along with Harris against Israel. It has NOTHING to do with Iran or a regional war

He’s already made multiple comments along with Harris against Israel. It has NOTHING to do with Iran or a regional war
He has supported Israel this entire time. He has also turned down requests from Ukraine, so I guess by your logic he doesn't support Ukraine either.

Never expect logical arguments from this bunch.
The United States has shown unwaivering support to DEFEND Israel.

He has supported Israel this entire time. He has also turned down requests from Ukraine, so I guess by your logic he doesn't support Ukraine either.
He turned down things to Ukraine so Russia wouldn’t increase the intensity of their attack

You absolutely have no logic and have not followed current events

He turned down things to Ukraine so Russia wouldn’t increase the intensity of their attack

You absolutely have no logic and have not followed current events.
And we don't want Iran or their proxies to increase or intensify their attacks either, but for some reason you can't accept that.

Yes we have. And this idea we should let another country essentially control our foreign policy, even if it's an ally, is honestly somewhat disturbing.
Once again, neither of you have even remotely followed the rhetoric

They have barely even condemned the protests 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

And we don't want Iran or their proxies to increase or intensify their attacks either, but for some reason you can't accept that.
This was BEFORE Iran attacked Israel. They were asking for military supplies for Hamas and Biden had to backtrack

What is wrong with you. I’m debating with an imbecile

There were protests right in Washington during BBs visit and NOTHING WAS DONE

Sounds like support 😂😂😂

This was BEFORE Iran attacked Israel. They were asking for military supplies for Hamas and Biden had to backtrack

What is wrong with you. I’m debating with an imbecile
It was one damn shipment, and before and since we have supplied them with all kinds of shit. Honest question, should Israel (or any country) dictate our foreign policy?

There were protests right in Washington during BBs visit and NOTHING WAS DONE

Sounds like support 😂😂😂
Oh good lord, who gives a shit. I don't agree with most of those people either, but has that changed anything in regards to any of this?

Let's see, I am voting for Democrats who currently have 4 governors who are Jewish (Republicans 0) 9 US Senators who are Jewish (Republicans 0), 21 reps who are Jewish (Republicans 2) a current sec of state who is Jewish, the current presidential nominee is married to a Jewish guy, and about 70% of Jews in this country vote for the same party I am. But I hate Jews?
"i have lots of black friends" type post

love how the hating jews was the only part you responded to

"i have lots of black friends" type post

love how the hating jews was the only part you responded to
Well yeah, when your post is all over the damn map with nonsense, I'm going to respond to the parts I want to. I responded to the Jewish part because that has been the Republican talking point since Shapiro wasn't picked, and you are just running with that. Just pointing out, my party has far more Jewish representation and far more Jews in this country would agree with me instead of you.

It was one damn shipment, and before and since we have supplied them with all kinds of shit. Honest question, should Israel (or any country) dictate our foreign policy?
Biden has been TRYING to walk a fine line between continuing our long-standing support for Israel while distancing our country from Netanyahu's not-so-subtle efforts at Palestinian genocide.

Biden has been TRYING to walk a fine line between continuing our long-standing support for Israel while distancing our country from Netanyahu's not-so-subtle efforts at Palestinian genocide.
And Netanyahu's approval rating is around 30%, he has faced massive protests by his own people, and will likely be removed from power as soon as this is over, but for some reason we are supposed to bow down to him. It is a delicate situation, and we are doing our part to support Israel, but unless we just let BB essentially run our foreign policy, then they act like we are anti Israel. If we were actually anti Israel, my guess is this situation would look a lot different and be a lot worse for Israel.

If we were actually anti Israel, my guess is this situation would look a lot different and be a lot worse for Israel.
BINGO! 👍 👍👍

The truth behind it all is that Netanyahu and Trump are two peas in a pod. So if the Administration doesn't cowtow to Netanyahu on everything, then it stands to reason with the MAGA Crowd, they're obviously "Anti-Israel."

Well yeah, when your post is all over the damn map with nonsense, I'm going to respond to the parts I want to. I responded to the Jewish part because that has been the Republican talking point since Shapiro wasn't picked, and you are just running with that.
*you couldn't respond because you knew it'd make you look like a bumbling idiot

Just pointing out, my party has far more Jewish representation and far more Jews in this country would agree with me instead of you.
i hate to break it to you, but there's actually an entire country of Jews called Israel and they hate you.

Adolf Shuckler commenting about Israel is like Hitler commenting about a work release program for concentration camp inmates

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
If we were actually anti Israel, my guess is this situation would look a lot different and be a lot worse for Israel.
Guess you never heard of political pressure during an election year

*you couldn't respond because you knew it'd make you look like a bumbling idiot

i hate to break it to you, but there's actually an entire country of Jews called Israel and they hate you.
Do they? Based on what and when did they make you their spokesperson?

You are going to have to elaborate, I have no clue what this has to do with my post.
When has that poster ever acted logically? It's like whining about doing nothing about the border while ignoring the fact Trump killed the bipartisan bill that would have gone a long way towards improving border security. It's nonsense.

When has that poster ever acted logically? It's like whining about doing nothing about the border while ignoring the fact Trump killed the bipartisan bill that would have gone a long way towards improving border security. It's nonsense.
You literally have been banned from message boards in an entire state because of your completely psychotic behavior in multiple boards and are blacklisted as a nutjob in your community

Additionally, you continue to ignore that the present administration did absolutely NOTHING FOR over 3 years about immigration and the border “czar” barely ever visited the problem area.

The fact that you keep ignoring these FACTS further emphasizes that you are suffering from dementia

Do they? Based on what and when did they make you their spokesperson?
i'm so glad you asked.
In some countries, the public did express support for Trump: India (56%), Nigeria (58%), Kenya (65%), Israel (71%) and the Philippines (77%).
Israel stood out as one of the only countries (among 37 surveyed worldwide) where marks for Trump were higher than for former President Barack Obama. Israelis’ confidence in Trump actually grew during his presidency.
Among respondents who voted for parties in the current government coalition, 72% said they preferred Trump while 8% said they preferred Biden.
source
source

anymore homework you need help with, junior?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT