ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

LOL Vance gave you a little hard-on. But don't worry. You and Ucfmikes are okay to like Trump's running mate because you've stated for the record that you hate Donald. So you'll both be good post-election. ;)
Seek help weirdo.
trump-won-woman-crying.gif

• Love
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Talk about projection---Christ, look in the fcuking mirror. You are the biggest mental case here.

You and your fellow trolls have completely trashed what was once a halfway decent forum. It's slowly dying and is clearly on its last leg. It consists of a year and a half old election thread and Boston's anti-vax bullsh*t. What a board, huh?

Congrats. You must be proud.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
Talk about projection---Christ, look in the fcuking mirror. You are the biggest mental case here.
You have been banned from multiple boards in Nebraska
for being a complete weirdo and you brought that same BS to a UCF rivals message board.

You have been spending 24/7 screeching incessantly about the same repetitive Trump nonsense for at least 7-8 ****ing years.

You are so damn predictable. Nobody is even paying attention to your nonsense anymore.

You are basically wasting your time screeching to about 5 people, who probably average 30 years younger than you.

Take a good look in the mirror. There is no such thing as debating with a snarky, insufferable, obnoxious a-hole.

You and Crazy trashed this board way before I ever posted here.

Congratulations.

It’s your damn election thread that you ruined.

Congratulations on that too.

Last edited:
LOL Vance gave you a little hard-on. But don't worry. You and Ucfmikes are okay to like Trump's running mate because you've stated for the record that you hate Donald. So you'll both be good post-election. ;)

What an incredibly weird thing to say, weirdo. Look at how unhinged you are!

Reactions: Ucfmikes

You and your fellow trolls have completely trashed what was once a halfway decent forum. It's slowly dying and is clearly on its last leg. It consists of a year and a half old election thread and Boston's anti-vax bullsh*t. What a board, huh?

Congrats. You must be proud.

^^^^Talk about projection.

Hmm, let's see--who's destroyed what?

1) a celibate Nebraskan loser who was addicted to this board and posted racist, homophobic, and vaccine misinformation nonstop around here 24/7 along with---
2) another older Nebraskan loser who has been kicked off multiple online message communities for being a creepy, weird, and an insufferable a-hole. Who has been blacklisted from tailgating anywhere on Nebraska's campus for exhibiting the same behavior in person. We all notice how you've long ignored @thall_ 's retelling of the individual you are and who is so disliked by his own ilk.

or...

Us UCF people.

Take your time with this one if you need it. I can break it down for you further if you still don't get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
The truth is not trolling. I’m sorry that you can’t distinguish between the two.
OOOH, THE TRUTH!!!! Who knew that's what this was about? So says the troll who'd rather trash the forum out of existence than allow me to post on HIS board. Childish is too tame a word for it.

OOOH, THE TRUTH!!!! Who knew that's what this was about? So says the troll who'd rather trash the forum out of existence than allow me to post on HIS board. Childish is too tame a word for it.
There you go. Getting triggered again and all hot and bothered. You seriously need help. It can’t be healthy for you to wake up every morning and come here only to get heart palpitations over words.

And yet again, you have completely ignored the fact that you have been banned from Nebraska boards and tailgates. I know that probably really hurts you deep down and you feel like an outcast. But that doesn’t change the fact that you earned that distinction because of your behavior. We’ve only seen this continually going downhill with you for the last eight years.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
And yet again, you have completely ignored the fact that you have been banned from Nebraska boards and tailgates. I know that probably really hurts you deep down and you feel like an outcast.
An outcast? On THIS board??!? :)

When you have nothing to offer to the discussion, troll away I guess. Apparently, it's allowed here.

An outcast? On THIS board??!? :)

When you have nothing to offer to the discussion, troll away I guess. Apparently, it's allowed here.

Reading comprehension. An outcast from your Nebraskan ilk.

You've been persona non grata around here since you rolled in here like a stray dog. Oh and:

And yet again, you have completely ignored the fact that you have been banned from Nebraska boards and tailgates. I know that probably really hurts you deep down and you feel like an outcast.

You've been persona non grata around here since you rolled in here like a stray dog.
Gosh, it's a real mystery why you want me gone. ;)

Like it or not, I'm a Knight football fan so you and your fellow trolls aren't running me off. If you want to stifle any real discussions in this forum, more power to you I guess. I have no fcuking idea what you guys think you're accomplishing other than speeding up the closing of the forum.

Gosh, it's a real mystery why you want me gone. ;)

Like it or not, I'm a Knight football fan so you and your fellow trolls aren't running me off. If you want to stifle any real discussions in this forum, more power to you I guess. I have no fcuking idea what you guys think you're accomplishing other than speeding up the closing of the forum.

Gosh, it's a real mystery why:

yet again, you have completely ignored the fact that you have been banned from Nebraska boards and tailgates. I know that probably really hurts you deep down and you feel like an outcast. But that doesn’t change the fact that you earned that distinction because of your behavior. We’ve only seen this continually going downhill with you for the last eight years.

If either party had anyone decent running, the opposite party would be crushed. It wouldn’t be close. Hell, the VP candidates probably would become president if one ran instead of Kamala or Trump.
Sorry, try again. Harris is an incredibly qualified middle of the political spectrum candidate. The other guy tried to overthrow democracy. They are not the same.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Sorry, try again. Harris is an incredibly qualified middle of the political spectrum candidate. The other guy tried to overthrow democracy. They are not the same.
They're not remotely the same. Anyone with half a brain knows it.

These so-called 'Trump haters' aren't fooling anyone here. They just want to bitch about the Dems while protecting themselves from being laughing stocks once this farce is over and Harris wins.

These so-called 'Trump haters' aren't fooling anyone here. They just want to bitch about the Dems while protecting themselves from being laughing stocks once this farce is over and Harris wins.
Bro why the hell do you think Harris is a lock to win? This board is filled half with room temp IQ troglodytes that will vote for Trump, and the other half with idiots that think Trump and Harris are the same.

We have actual literal traitors to the US Constitution on here and people who think Trump and Harris are the same.

We are cooked.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
She was supposed to be the border czar and that was a major fail. Her administration is the reason that we have such a mess with illegal immigrants in this country who are criminals.

She’s lazy and incompetent. She’s not a leader and has no clue how to handle foreign affairs.

Oh no, it’s the weirdo Trump police again who’s been banned from all the message boards in Nebraska

trump-won-woman-crying.gif

We have actual literal traitors to the US Constitution on here and people who think Trump and Harris are the same
You’re having trouble with reading comprehension bro. I never said that they were the same. I said that they are both terrible. That’s not remotely the same thing. Wtf??

She was supposed to be the border czar and that was a major fail. Her administration is the reason that we have such a mess with illegal immigrants in this country who are criminals.
Her Administration??!? WTF? Is it like the Dan Quayle Administation or back when Mike Pence was in charge?
She’s lazy and incompetent. She’s not a leader and has no clue how to handle foreign affairs.
And you're clueless. CONGRESS is responsible for fixing the border, Einstein. And guess what? Congress put together a border security plan led by the conservative Republican senator from Oklahoma. Guess which candidate and what party killed it.

Her Administration??!? WTF? Is it like the Dan Quayle Administation or back when Mike Pence was in charge?

And you're clueless. CONGRESS is responsible for fixing the border, Einstein. And guess what? Congress put together a border security plan led by the conservative Republican senator from Oklahoma. Guess which candidate and what party killed it.
It’s impossible to debate with a sociopathic weirdo. So.., is that why you were banned from all the message boards in Nebraska?

Get out there and play bingo with people your age. I hear that Picadilly is running a $2 dollar off special. Better go check it out

Last edited:

Could you address this for us:

yet again, you have completely ignored the fact that you have been banned from Nebraska boards and tailgates. I know that probably really hurts you deep down and you feel like an outcast. But that doesn’t change the fact that you earned that distinction because of your behavior. We’ve only seen this continually going downhill with you for the last eight years.

The little chicken-sh*ts hide behind troll posts. Whoopie. What great discussions. :rolleyes:

But you guys could give a sh*t.
You are the sociopath that nobody wants to debate. You are basically talking to yourself here. Nobody want to here what you have to say. It’s worthless Trump screeching 24/7

You probably did similar shit on EVERY Nebraska board

The little chicken-sh*ts hide behind troll posts. Whoopie. What great discussions. :rolleyes:

But you guys could give a sh*t.
Look how triggered you get.

Be honest: are you going to have your wife initiate a DNR if shithead Donald wins? Be truthful. Also:

Look how triggered you get.

Be honest: are you going to have your wife initiate a DNR if shithead Donald wins? Be truthful. Also:

Wow. This dude has been so bad that he’s been banned from tailgates too? That’s crazy.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

VPs have no real power other than breaking tie votes. Biden appointed her to that so he wouldn’t have to deal w the complaints on an issue that no one has wanted to solve way before the last 4-8 years. It is is similar to Trump ‘appointing’ Mike Pence to run the Covid task force.

VPs have no real power other than breaking tie votes. Biden appointed her to that so he wouldn’t have to deal w the complaints on an issue that no one has wanted to solve way before the last 4-8 years. It is is similar to Trump ‘appointing’ Mike Pence to run the Covid task force.
Wondeful. Basically you’re telling me that she was just a complete pawn.

Her job was to at least visit it and report back to him to asses the situation. She visited once. Took 3 years for her administration to even realize there was a problem.

Cool, so according to an openly biased partisan she is mediocre at her job.

The other guy literally tried to overthrow democracy.

They are not the same.
They are the same in the fact that they are both terrible and not good for this country. Not voting for either.

They are not the same for you because you are voting for Harris, because she’s not Trump who tried to overthrow democracy.

See the difference?

You feel one is worse than the other, so you’ll vote for the lesser of 2 evils. To think that she is going to make a good president is just not correct. She hasn’t shown any reason to believe that.

They are the same in the fact that they are both terrible and not good for this country. Not voting for either.

They are not the same for you because you are voting for Harris, because she’s not Trump who tried to overthrow democracy.

See the difference?

You feel one is worse than the other, so you’ll vote for the lesser of 2 evils. To think that she is going to make a good president is just not correct. She hasn’t shown any reason to believe that.

100%. Not voting for either one. I could not care less what people think of that.

I asked cubs the following and he ran away and never answered, and I'll ask it again: which is your favorite one of Kamala's policies?

Her not being Trump is NOT an answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT