ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

100%. Not voting for either one. I could not care less what people think of that.

I asked cubs the following and he ran away and never answered, and I'll ask it again: which is your favorite one of Kamala's policies?

Her not being Trump is NOT an answer.
I’ll vote for the ammendments. They are interesting.

The presidential candidates are not. Same old shit

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
100%. Not voting for either one. I could not care less what people think of that.

I asked cubs the following and he ran away and never answered, and I'll ask it again: which is your favorite one of Kamala's policies?

Her not being Trump is NOT an answer.

Vote for Harris and there is a 100% chance you will have the chance to vote for a different/better POTUS in 4 years. The same is not true for Trump.

They are the same in the fact that they are both terrible and not good for this country. Not voting for either.

They are not the same for you because you are voting for Harris, because she’s not Trump who tried to overthrow democracy.

See the difference?

You feel one is worse than the other, so you’ll vote for the lesser of 2 evils. To think that she is going to make a good president is just not correct. She hasn’t shown any reason to believe that.
A papercut and an amputated hand are both bad. Great analogy.

The Senate map this cycle favors Rs so Harris winning barring a few Senate upsets will be governing in split government w limited power. Trump winning w a GOP Senate and a cabinet 100% full of loyalists unlike when he won 2016.

Talk about horsesh*t. This chud lives on the POTUS election thread but tries telling us with a straight face that he's 'not voting for either one.'

I haven't seen you this triggered in some time. How many times have you had to pop a xanax this morning?

I know it comes as a shock to someone who is as unstable as you are, but people can engage in political discussion and not vote for either one. It's a fascinating subject to me and I have maintained the same stance. Sorry you are too nuts to figure this out.

Now, getting back to the matter at hand, Adolf:

yet again, you have completely ignored the fact that you have been banned from Nebraska boards and tailgates. I know that probably really hurts you deep down and you feel like an outcast. But that doesn’t change the fact that you earned that distinction because of your behavior. We’ve only seen this continually going downhill with you for the last eight years.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
Talk about horsesh*t. This chud lives on the POTUS election thread but tries telling us with a straight face that he's 'not voting for either one.'
You’re a weirdo. So.., you have been banned from Nebraska boards AND TAILGATES. Wow.

Only an imbecile would debate the Trump screecher. Workless waste of time.

Cool, so according to an openly biased partisan she is mediocre at her job.

The other guy literally tried to overthrow democracy.

They are not the same.
2-10-1024x577.png

WhooHoo. More insightful political commentary from our resident trolls. Continue trashing the forum's lone thread of sanity. Who cares?

The forum's lone thread of sanity? CHRIST ALMIGHTY TAKE YOUR MEDS. You really think you are sane!???!!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
The forum's lone thread of sanity? CHRIST ALMIGHTY TAKE YOUR MEDS. You really think you are sane!???!!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!
It’s not the lone thread of sanity. Maybe the hurricane thread is.

It’s probably his lone thread of sanity, because he has 2-3 people who are Trump screechers like him.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
The forum's lone thread of sanity?
My bad. I forgot "Athletes only died suddenly thread" and "Behind on your covid booster?" "Where are the gold haters?" UCFBS's "Carahsoft" thread, "Measles outbreak" "Tranny goes on a murdering spree"
It’s not the lone thread of sanity. Maybe the hurricane thread is.

Yeah, you could talk about the climate change hoax there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT