ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

🤣 😂 🤣

All the GOP can do is project! Amazing.

"During the 2019 hurricane season President Trump authorized $271M from DHS programs, including $155M from disaster funds, to pay for immigration detention and temporary hearing facilities"

🤣 😂 🤣

> be @NinjaKnight
> stationed in some shithole northeastern town
> no matches on tinder tonight, 280lb waitress said she’s “having a girls night”
> “heh she’s probably out with some literally inbred chud. how goddamn stupid can you be to blow off a man like me serving his 6th year in ROTC”
> accidentally trigger myself and the intrusive Trump thoughts begin
> get on X, even though it’s owned by a chud billionaire. how goddamn stupid can you be to use it unironically
> debate whether to do it
> gingerly, enter “O” into the search bar
> “it’s now or never,” I think to myself
> indecision looming, I reluctantly fill the rest
> “Orange man bad”
> I crack my knuckles “now this is epic”
> first article is about the latest literally Hitler moment Trump had
> respond to a chud who dared to question the veracity of the claim
> he responds back “yeah whatever fagqot”
> block him faster than he can say “literally so goddamn stupid and inbred”
> announce to the rest of the commenters my act of bravery
> notice picture on my desk of dear friend @DaShuckster
> hold it close. “If only you were here,” I think to myself
> clock running close to midnight
> “it’s time” I say to myself, confidence now coursing through my veins thicker than the Pink Whitney I kicked the night off with
> open up the ucf watercooler, a place where I’m feared and renowned for my penchant to block those I disagree with
> remember the board terrorist, now goes by the name thall. @DaShuckster and I had such a smooth handle on that place before he started to bully us
> I can’t let him know he got the best of me
> maybe if I start and end my post with a 3 emoji combo, he’ll interpret it as me being sure of myself
> copy/paste one of my stock phrases about the GOP. “Amazing,” I think to myself. Heh, I’ll add that to the end of it, I’m feeling good”
> masterpiece complete
> post

I won't even say what the Coast Guard said about FEMA during 2005-2006.

But yes, when the right-wing 'hyperbole' headlines are pretty close to the truth, we have entered the surreal. I mean, NC isn't even getting 1/100th.

Katrina was a mess. Lousiana screwed up their end, Nawlins mayor was a joke. Then you add to that FEMA was late to the game. Part of the problem with feds were responders were set to go in from east and roads were destroyed. You had to go 100 miles inland then to Texas and come in on I10 from west.

‘pathetic source’ ..if we can’t post Washington Post articles just shut this thread down then . He asked for more info on the bs Trump spews

Did FEMA spend an assload on migrants and can't help real Americans?

Uh oh, looks like Joe is falling for easily disproven far-right disinformation again. Sad that I have to trot this out again:
Ah the old "just asking questions" logical fallacy. I think this is the 4th time now you've pivoted to that after being called out. "Just asking questions" from an actual Russian funded propagandist. I can ask questions too:

"Does Joe really enjoy watching his mom slob my knob, or is it a chore for him?"

"Has Joe actually been lobotomized or is he just pretending to be a Russian bot?"

"Is it Joe's preference to be pegged by 2 Russian disinformation trolls at once or only 1?"

I'm only asking questions after all.

"Kemp and White House officials confirmed Monday that Biden spoke to the governor on Sunday to offer support as the state sorts through the damage from Hurricane Helene.

“He just said, ‘Hey, what do you need?’” Kemp told reporters of his call with Biden. “And I told him, you know, we got what we need. We will work through the federal process. He offered that if there’s other things we need, just to call him directly, which, I appreciate that. But we’ve had FEMA embedded with us since, you know, a day or two before the storm hit.”

Reactions: Poolside Knight
UOTE="thall_, post: 3336319, member: 36038"]
> be @NinjaKnight
> no matches on tinder tonight, 280lb waitress said she’s “having a girls night”
> “heh she’s probably out with some literally inbred chud. how goddamn stupid can you be to blow off a man like me serving his 6th year in ROTC”
> get on X, even though it’s owned by a chud billionaire. how goddamn stupid can you be to use it unironically
> “Orange man bad”
> “it’s time” I say to myself, confidence now coursing through my veins thicker than the Pink Whitney I kicked the night off with
> open up the ucf watercooler, a place where I’m feared and renowned for my penchant to block those I disagree with
> remember the board terrorist, now goes by the name thall. @DaShuckster and I had such a smooth handle on that place before he started to bully us
> maybe if I start and end my post with a 3 emoji combo, he’ll interpret it as me being sure of myself
> copy/paste one of my stock phrases about the GOP. “Amazing,” I think to myself. Heh, I’ll add that to the end of it, I’m feeling good”
> masterpiece complete
> post
[/QUOTE]

Audible laughter.

Uh oh, looks like Joe is falling for easily disproven far-right disinformation again. Sad that I have to trot this out again:

"Kemp and White House officials confirmed Monday that Biden spoke to the governor on Sunday to offer support as the state sorts through the damage from Hurricane Helene.

“He just said, ‘Hey, what do you need?’” Kemp told reporters of his call with Biden. “And I told him, you know, we got what we need. We will work through the federal process. He offered that if there’s other things we need, just to call him directly, which, I appreciate that. But we’ve had FEMA embedded with us since, you know, a day or two before the storm hit.”

It is such a shame FEMA spent 1.4 Billion on migrants and is broke now. Kind of like your mom since I took her off my payroll.

This money should have been spent on real Americans with real problemas.

UOTE="thall_, post: 3336319, member: 36038"]
> be @NinjaKnight
> “Orange man bad”
> masterpiece complete
> post

Audible laughter.
[/QUOTE]

How fücking dumb do you have to be to think I would read that? 🤣

It is such a shame FEMA spent 1.4 Billion on migrants and is broke now. Kind of like your mom since I took her off my payroll.

This money should have been spent on real Americans with real problemas.
Oh.

You are that dumb. Wow.

Audible laughter.

Oh.

You are that dumb. Wow.
[/QUOTE]

No, No. I'm literally a literal so god damn stupid incel literal chud. Literally. And we all know you read it. Literally.

:);):(:cool::p:D:confused:o_O:rolleyes::oops:😍🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘

Say hi to mom for me.

Last edited:

Oh.

You are that dumb. Wow.

No, No. I'm literally a literal so god damn stupid incel literal chud. Literally. And we all know you read it. Literally.

:);):(:cool::p:D:confused:o_O:rolleyes::oops:😍🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘

Say hi to mom for me.
[/QUOTE]

It's sad how many times I have to post this with you, but it really shows just how pathetic your interactions have become. You'll respond immediately (because you have no life) and you absolutely have to get through last word in because this online message board means that much to you (again, because you have no life, other than trolling some poor sap from Nebraska).

Congrats, you are pathetic.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT