ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election Thread

LITERALLY!!!!!!

You aren’t too smart, are you?
I'm sorry, forgive me for posting about one of the two people with a chance to be elected this year (2024) in a thread titled "2024 election thread" . Obviously this thread should consist solely of your insults.

You are very rapidly approaching UCFBS territory of adding absolutely nothing of value to the conversation. $20 says you respond with "literally" because toaster level IQ jokes are still funny to you.

Trump still on your mind?

I'll explain this slowly for you, with crayons:

1) Trump is the 2024 (that's this year) Republican nominee
2) He repeatedly does bad things that are newsworthy
3) This is a thread about the 2024 Republican and Democratic election
4) If you are reading this thread, you can reasonably assume to hear newsworthy stories about the 2024 election

If you are more upset that people are talking about bad things that trump does, than you are at trump for doing bad things. you are part of the problem

One more time for you and Joe because you seem reaaaaaaaally unable to comprehend this part:

If you are more upset that people are talking about bad things that trump does, than you are at trump for doing bad things. you are part of the problem

Please, try to understand this. If you two recognize that you can't understand this, and you get triggered hearing about bad things trump does please maybe try opening a different thread (you know, one that isn't about the 2024 election).
Because I was watching a news show, and the clip came up. Get your jolly's. But anyone who thinks that is ok, and good for young kids has a problem.
It is time we quit this calling deviant behavior ok and healthy. Any parent who sat there clapping and cheering them on should lose their kids.

On a side note you are still to stupid to read.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

4) If you are reading this thread, you can reasonably assume to hear newsworthy stories about the 2024 election

One more time for you and Joe because you seem reaaaaaaaally unable to comprehend this part:

Please, try to understand this. If you two recognize that you can't understand this, and you get triggered hearing about bad things trump does please maybe try opening a different thread (you know, one that isn't about the 2024 election).

Still thinking about Trump 24/7

“2) He repeatedly does bad things that are newsworthy”

You are posting stuff that Trump did 4+ years ago.

trump-won-woman-crying.gif

Last edited:

B1HVVUyLAhL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C91nhVinL3AL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png

Still thinking about Trump 24/7

“2) He repeatedly does bad things that are newsworthy”

You are posting stuff that Trump did 4+ years ago.

trump-won-woman-crying.gif
The news broke about it yesterday. Hope that helps, I do understand that we have to spoon feed you these things.

If you are getting triggered about major breaking news stories about one of the two main candidates in the 2024 election, may I suggest avoiding the thread titled "2024 election"?

The news broke about it yesterday. Hope that helps, I do understand that we have to spoon feed you these things.

If you are getting triggered about major breaking news stories about one of the two main candidates in the 2024 election, may I suggest avoiding the thread titled "2024 election"?
The Sharpie thing and the ventilators were from 2020 and earlier. Did you take your Midol?

If I don’t respond to you, you are literally going to be talking to yourself in the WC with a reader number of nearly ZERO. 😂😂😂

Hope you are having fun in your WC “2024 election thread.” 😂😂

I’m not voting for Trump. Joe isn’t voting for Trump and the MAGAs don’t really care, so what point are you trying to make.

I’m here to point out that Biden was terrible and so is Kamala

Biden shouldn’t even be in office and Kamala is still criticizing Israel and fighting for illegal immigrants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT