ADVERTISEMENT

22 yr old XFL Trainer Dies. Cause of death not released. Take care of yourselves outhere.

Here is a great study out of South Korea on myocarditis. They couldn't find the damage from mRNA on first look, but the ME was persistent and eventually they found it. There are similar very high quality studies on lymphoma (both B and T cell) , and brain cancers are through the roof

Do you actually read the shit that you post, dummy?

"We were able to find only one previously published case report of a death due to myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination with a comprehensive clinicopathological analysis."

"It is unknown whether this (isolated) case is related to the vaccine type or to a specific vaccine component. It is also unclear whether the location (atrium), type of inflammation (neutrophils and histiocytes), CBN, and single-cell necrosis without inflammation are specific characteristics of COVID-19 vaccine-associated myocarditis. Comprehensive clinical and pathological evaluation of additional cases is needed to clarify the relationship between COVID-19 vaccination and myocarditis."

BUT SWEET JESUS, EVERYONE IS DYING OF IT AND THE CASES ARE LIMITLESS.

Also, shit for brains, this article is from 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Do you actually read the shit that you post, dummy?

"We were able to find only one previously published case report of a death due to myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination with a comprehensive clinicopathological analysis."

"It is unknown whether this (isolated) case is related to the vaccine type or to a specific vaccine component. It is also unclear whether the location (atrium), type of inflammation (neutrophils and histiocytes), CBN, and single-cell necrosis without inflammation are specific characteristics of COVID-19 vaccine-associated myocarditis. Comprehensive clinical and pathological evaluation of additional cases is needed to clarify the relationship between COVID-19 vaccination and myocarditis."

BUT SWEET JESUS, EVERYONE IS DYING OF IT AND THE CASES ARE LIMITLESS.

Also, shit for brains, this article is from 2021.
The funny thing is THAT NOBODY IS READING THE SHIT THAT HE POSTS

He’s stooped so low as to post in the WC on a UCF Rivals website with about <10 people reading it. Most of those people are just making fun of him

Pretty pathetic

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
The funny thing is THAT NOBODY IS READING THE SHIT THAT HE POSTS

He’s stooped so low as to post in the WC on a UCF Rivals website with about <10 people reading it. Most of those people are just making fun of him

Pretty pathetic

Imagine someone who still talks about COVID in the year 2023.

Unhinged losers.

I work in medical and we NEVER talk about Covid anymore 😂
Oh you work in medical? What the fukc would you know.

I'd rather listen to what a 400-lb. blimp has to say. Or what some dope who wears xxs polos and drives around in a minivan with spare tires. These two are the real brains behind it all.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha
Always a tough one: who should I believe? A maniacal unemployed parade float and lunatic spare tire boy, or researchers from Yale Medical School? I just don't know. The other two sound sooooo convincing and have numerous medical degrees.

Last edited:
Lemme put this into real world use for you, fatty:

I am positive you've eaten at least 100,000 pieces of fried chicken in your life. You only had 35.9 pieces of them that were undercooked and that you bitched about and sent back. That's .000359%. Same rate as myocarditis from the vax.

Again: you're not sick because of a vaccination, dummy. It's your shitty eating habits. But please tell us again how you're going to croak in 4 years because of it and not your buffet lifestyle, you know, for Friday laughs.

Good article Joe. I find it interesting, that group most likely to have vaccine related is young people, and young people also have the least problems with Covid 19. My take is the same as it was before reading it. If you are under 35 and healthy there is little to no reason to take Vaccine, and you also have the highest risk of side effects. Encourage those with risk problems and those over 65 to take Vaccine, and let everyone else decide on their own.

One line I did laugh at though was Vaccines have proven to be very effective. The opposite is the reality, They effect they have is very short term, they don't prevent the spread, and there have some studies showing long term the #s may actually roll over.

The one thing I did notice is after 75% or more of seniors were vaccinated, Death rates for Covid didn't really come down until China flu19 had pretty much run through the population. Being Deaths were very heavily weighted at those over 65, they should have very quickly fell off, but they didn't.

I personally know 5 people who died with Fauche Flu, I say with because one was 92 and in the last days of dying of cancer, and yet they called it a Covid death. 2 of the 5 had both Wuhan bomb vaccines. I don't really know about the other 3.

Last edited:
Good article Joe. I find it interesting, that group most likely to have vaccine related is young people, and young people also have the least problems with Covid 19. My take is the same as it was before reading it. If you are under 35 and healthy there is little to no reason to take Vaccine, and you also have the highest risk of side effects. Encourage those with risk problems and those over 65 to take Vaccine, and let everyone else decide on their own.

One line I did laugh at though was Vaccines have proven to be very effective. The opposite is the reality, They effect they have is very short term, they don't prevent the spread, and there have some studies showing long term the #s may actually roll over.

The one thing I did notice is after 75% or more of seniors were vaccinated, Death rates for Covid didn't really come down until China flu19 had pretty much run through the population. Being Deaths were very heavily weighted at those over 65, they should have very quickly fell off, but they didn't.

I personally know 5 people who died with Fauche Flu, I say with because one was 92 and in the last days of dying of cancer, and yet they called it a Covid death. 2 of the 5 had both Wuhan bomb vaccines. I don't really know about the other 3.
thanks, Dr. poolfumes

• Haha
Here is a great study out of South Korea on myocarditis. They couldn't find the damage from mRNA on first look, but the ME was persistent and eventually they found it. There are similar very high quality studies on lymphoma (both B and T cell) , and brain cancers are through the roof

They were the first country that actually did autopsies and it was the majority of cases they even considered, not just a small set of outliers ... orders of magnitude more!

There are so many independent studies on cancer too. Brain cancers are through the roof.

The FDA/CDC are in up to their necks on this coverup. It's mass genocide at this point, and you can bet those responsible will do their best to make sure they can hide behind an army of sheep and useful idiots like our friends here. I don't blame them though, they are victims too.

My brother developed febrile and erratic hypertension after his 6th poke out of nowhere. Now he has to monitor and medicate 3x a day. Who knows what is really going on under the hood. So many stories just like that.

I see. You two morons are just going to ignore facts and give each other a reach around. Although it might take three people to reach around Grimus Mc Fattyville.

Proceed!

• Haha

Global excess mortality is through the roof. Like outrageously high. The fact the press isn't covering it tells you all you need to know. Eventually, they will blame covid

I don't think risk vs. reward is favorable for ANY age group or at risk cohort. There have already been studies that showed the last booster was ineffective. All the poison jab will do is at best give some poorly neutralizing antibodies for a couple of months. The cost is very high though - immune system dysregulation, unknown accumulated side effects, viral re-activations, poor quality control in manufacturing, death and disablement. Literally Russian roulette with hot lots and platform quality control. It's a fools errand at this point and only bagholders are signing up. Desperately behind the scenes you know they are trying to stabilize the platform, but it will not succeed. mRNA will continue to express all over the body, including the heart muscle.

This guys is a great independent statistician to follow

Broccoli, chicken sausage, rice, roasted peppers for lunch. Followed by a massive leg day at the gym.

Murdered by Pfizer. Dozens of parents just like this on social media. It's mass genocide💰🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: UCFBS
we need a good mass genocide. But relax, it’s Saturday. So you can’t buy gold and should be watching UCF football.

“The wellness company” “doctor” selling supplements. Just like the others.

we need a good mass genocide. But relax, it’s Saturday. So you can’t buy gold and should be watching UCF football.

“The wellness company” “doctor” selling supplements. Just like the others.

Have you and little Jerry curl gotten your boosters yet? You are both eligible. Look forward to the pictures of you two with vax emoji assuming you survive 💉💰🤦‍🐑

Have you and little Jerry curl gotten your boosters yet? You are both eligible. Look forward to the pictures of you two with vax emoji assuming you survive 💉💰🤦‍🐑

Don’t worry we will still be here alive and kicking I can assure you. And making fun of you and your obese spare tire driving conspiracy ass pushing supplement doctors and paying Elon musk to get ratioed while thinking about Covid 24/7. Buy gold.

Don’t worry we will still be here alive and kicking I can assure you. And making fun of you and your obese spare tire driving conspiracy ass pushing supplement doctors and paying Elon musk to get ratioed while thinking about Covid 24/7. Buy gold.

ok man, just make sure that this doesn't end up being you and Jerry curl, aaight? Would be terrible if something happened before he found out who his real father was 🐑

ok man, just make sure that this doesn't end up being you and Jerry curl, aaight? Would be terrible if something happened before he found out who his real father was 🐑

Sorry you got Covid on the mind 24/7. Must be a sad life to live paying for a Twitter account to garner 0 likes in tweets pushing Covid conspiracy. Time to cry to Brandon and hope I die from the vax. Buy gold.

Covid 24/7? lol . It’s not a sniffle that’s killing everyone. The biggest mass genocide since the Nazis? You bet I find that interesting and will do everything in my power to educate and save victims. Even dumb asses like yourself and your illegitimate brat lil Jerry curl

I can keep going here, there's literally thousands of parents complaining about their kids being killed and maimed by that poison

Last edited:
Do a search on gofundme on "covid vaccine" and see the hundreds of pages of victims. Do you think they are all fake? Or that it was really covid? Anything but the poison jab, right? 🤦‍♂️

Everything from injuries to funeral expenses. It's brutal sad and they generally get local only support unless a murder makes national news

They injured and killed are tossed aside by governing authorities and have to beg the public for help. Like modern day Lepers. Outcasts of society. But you do you and continue to believe a sniffle is killing all these people. Look forward to seeing lil' Jerry curl and you with dancing needles , emojies and Ukraine flags after your next booster. Now eligible for dangerous new variant !! 🐑😂

I promise to post at least one kid killed or maimed by the toxic jabs for each of your replies. For the children. For lil' Jerry curl

1. mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
    [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]
    22 yr old XFL Trainer Dies. Cause of death not released. Take care of yourselves outhere.
    Do a search on gofundme on "covid vaccine" and see the hundreds of pages of victims. Do you think they are all fake? Or that it was really covid? Anything but the poison jab, right? 🤦‍♂️ Everything from injuries to funeral expenses. It's brutal sad and they generally get local only support...
  2. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

3. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Covid 24/7? lol . It’s not a sniffle that’s killing everyone. The biggest mass genocide since the Nazis? You bet I find that interesting and will do everything in my power to educate and save victims. Even dumb asses like yourself and your illegitimate brat lil Jerry curl I can keep going...
  4. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

5. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

6. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Murdered by Pfizer. Dozens of parents just like this on social media. It's mass genocide💰🤦‍♀️
  7. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Global excess mortality is through the roof. Like outrageously high. The fact the press isn't covering it tells you all you need to know. Eventually, they will blame covid I don't think risk vs. reward is favorable for ANY age group or at risk cohort. There have already been studies that showed...
  8. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

There are so many independent studies on cancer too. Brain cancers are through the roof. The FDA/CDC are in up to their necks on this coverup. It's mass genocide at this point, and you can bet those responsible will do their best to make sure they can hide behind an army of sheep and useful...
  9. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Here is a great study out of South Korea on myocarditis. They couldn't find the damage from mRNA on first look, but the ME was persistent and eventually they found it. There are similar very high quality studies on lymphoma (both B and T cell) , and brain cancers are through the roof...
  10. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Oscar got vaccine induced myocarditis two years before his untimely death. Hopped on the treadmill for a stress test under supervision and dropped dead. This is a full two years after the injury If you think you are in the clear from that toxic poison because your last jab was two years ago...
  11. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

RIP . Will surely be another "pre-existing" condition 🙄
  12. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Dangerous covid variant, get your booster. Protect UCF football

Do you remember the conversations in the dungeon? Of course now we know who was right and who was wrong. BK vs Dungeon. My God, there was one guy in there who gave his 5 year old that poison * 'Natural' immunity is superior to vaccine immunity ✅ * mrnA offers 'protection' 1-2 months at best ✅...
  13. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Why? mRNA doesn't work and causes more harm than good. This is the same thing I said in the dungeon two years ago and nobody believed me then. Looks like everyone gets it now. The downside is huge. The cancers are real. So are the blood clots, and other injuries. You need to start monitoring...
  14. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

You better be worrying about yourself, not me ☠️ and pray you got placebo. A basketball player just died two years after a mRNA vaccine cardiac injury thought to be "mild" . Ninety percent of the injuries are undetected. You might as well have put mercury directly into your veins. Fortunately...
  15. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

I want to make sure you dirty anti vaxxers get the memo. No booster, no bounce house. If you get myocarditis, it's mild and temporary. If you get cancer, blood clot, or other reaction, it isn't mRNA. FDA told us it's safe and effective. And no, I will not use the PC term "vaccine hesitant" ...
  16. [IMG alt="Boston.Knight"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/0/400.jpg?1518966807[/IMG]

Make sure to get your mRNA booster when you become first eligible. Especially before you go to the bounce house, you dirty filthy anti vaxxers. Do not wait. Go right out and get it NOW. Look at how safe and effective mRNA has been. You don't want to kill Grandma at the game, so wear a mask...

Do a search on gofundme on "covid vaccine" and see the hundreds of pages of victims. Do you think they are all fake? Or that it was really covid? Anything but the poison jab, right? 🤦‍♂️

Everything from injuries to funeral expenses. It's brutal sad and they generally get local only support unless a murder makes national news

They injured and killed are tossed aside by governing authorities and have to beg the public for help. Like modern day Lepers. Outcasts of society. But you do you and continue to believe a sniffle is killing all these people. Look forward to seeing lil' Jerry curl and you with dancing needles , emojies and Ukraine flags after your next booster. Now eligible for dangerous new variant !! 🐑😂

I promise to post at least one kid killed or maimed by the toxic jabs for each of your replies. For the children. For lil' Jerry curl

52p9me.jpg

“Hey baby, the minivan with a spare tire is a rental. You wanna get together regardless?”

Boston in an xxs UCF polo, aged 54, talking to 18-year olds, probably

Did he park in a handicap spot??!!
Everyone is talking about football and is going out and having a good time

This loser is posting during the UCF game and at 6:15 A.M. after a Saturday night

Normal people were following UCF or UT/UF or watching the late games with Deion. Or at least going out.

The level of loserness is off the scale. We found out the same thing with Gordito and Crazy (RIP)

You are 100% correct, except that we are talking about bostwat, not the aisle blocker.
There are funny posters like the aisle blocker and then there are posters like bostwat. He strikes me as the kind of obsessive, crazyass nutjob who would shoot up a CVS pharmacy with an AR-15 for offering the latest COVID vaccine booster.

Last edited:
There are funny posters like the aisle blocker and then there are posters like bostwat. He strikes me as the kind of obsessive, crazyass nutjob who would shoot up a CVS pharmacy with an AR-15 for offering the latest COVID vaccine booster.
These guys are absolutely scary and should be put on the FBI watchlist

I’m serious

They both check all the boxes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT