ADVERTISEMENT

22 yr old XFL Trainer Dies. Cause of death not released. Take care of yourselves outhere.

Thank you tools for bumping this threads. Maybe you should log in the Twitter and offer your condolences instead of celebrating peoples deaths on sorryantivaxxer 🤦‍♀️💰

The 5 to 10-year-olds are particularly rough I must say. Considering at least half of them are getting placebo it's tough to watch how bad 🇺🇸 quality has become . I hope the guy in the dungeon that gave his five year old that poison got placebo. Feel really bad for him 🙏

a1e83dd579b4c4b6f5b37b18c490e7b94d5bc286_17-statisticscard.jpg

CNS events and over-reactions at a rate even orders of magnitude beyond the Smallpox vaccine, which isn't mandated because it has such a high side effect rate. But nope, nothing wrong.

I remember Mikes calling for mandates because he was complaining people were missing work because of Covid, while everyone vaccinated wasn't getting it. And that's the thing.

Mikes didn't realize the vaccinated were also sick and spreading too! It wasn't severe allergies or 24 hour bugs, but they were falsely told they couldn't get it, because they were vaccinated.

That's why the US CDC lied when they, all vaccinated, were catching it en masse and spreading it at conferences and meetings too. The US FDA was absolutely pissed about it too.

And the latest booster is here... the first one never tested on humans. No testing in humans means no statistics that backfire and only show they are worse. But it's not like anyone credible is still with the FDA any way.

The CDC already made the mistake of allowing a FDA expert who resigned to sit on their board and rejected approval of the latest booster for kids, just like he rejected -- along with 100% of the review panel -- vaccines for kids in the first place.

I've yet to read a single FDA expert from 2021 that thinks vaccinating kids is a good idea, far from it! Same with pregnant women. They all point out how we have absolutely no safety data at all.

Two genomics experts are on record saying the toxic jabs are contaminated with oncogenic DNA particles leftover from the mfr process . Here is one.

This is gross negligence and mass murder by a reckless government captured by pharma. These horrible shots need to be pulled off the market today

CNS events and over-reactions at a rate even orders of magnitude beyond the Smallpox vaccine, which isn't mandated because it has such a high side effect rate. But nope, nothing wrong.

I remember Mikes calling for mandates because he was complaining people were missing work because of Covid, while everyone vaccinated wasn't getting it. And that's the thing.

Mikes didn't realize the vaccinated were also sick and spreading too! It wasn't severe allergies or 24 hour bugs, but they were falsely told they couldn't get it, because they were vaccinated.

That's why the US CDC lied when they, all vaccinated, were catching it en masse and spreading it at conferences and meetings too. The US FDA was absolutely pissed about it too.

And the latest booster is here... the first one never tested on humans. No testing in humans means no statistics that backfire and only show they are worse. But it's not like anyone credible is still with the FDA any way.

The CDC already made the mistake of allowing a FDA expert who resigned to sit on their board and rejected approval of the latest booster for kids, just like he rejected -- along with 100% of the review panel -- vaccines for kids in the first place.

I've yet to read a single FDA expert from 2021 that thinks vaccinating kids is a good idea, far from it! Same with pregnant women. They all point out how we have absolutely no safety data at all.
Still wearing a mask in an empty stadium 90 minutes prior to kickoff you fraud

686y9k.jpg

Two genomics experts are on record saying the toxic jabs are contaminated with oncogenic DNA particles leftover from the mfr process . Here is one.

This is gross negligence and mass murder by a reckless government captured by pharma. These horrible shots need to be pulled off the market today

Guy says he has a theory and says people should be tested to see if his theory is correct. This means a mass genocide. Hopefully the DNA that broke off of your vaccine and mutated your cells will enable your progeny to get the lug nuts off of a tire. Buy gold.

Abstract​

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) breakthrough infections in vaccinated individuals and reinfections in previously infected individuals have become increasingly common. Such infections highlight a broader need to understand the contribution of vaccination, including booster doses, and natural immunity to the infectiousness of individuals with SARS-CoV-2 infections, especially in high-risk populations with intense transmission, such as in prisons. Here we show that both vaccine-derived and naturally acquired immunity independently reduce the infectiousness of persons with Omicron variant SARS-CoV-2 infections in a prison setting. Analyzing SARS-CoV-2 surveillance data from December 2021 to May 2022 across 35 California state prisons with a predominately male population, we estimate that unvaccinated Omicron cases had a 36% (95% confidence interval (CI): 31–42%) risk of transmitting infection to close contacts, as compared to a 28% (25–31%) risk among vaccinated cases. In adjusted analyses, we estimated that any vaccination, prior infection alone and both vaccination and prior infection reduced an index case’s risk of transmitting infection by 22% (6–36%), 23% (3–39%) and 40% (20–55%), respectively. Receipt of booster doses and more recent vaccination further reduced infectiousness among vaccinated cases. These findings suggest that, although vaccinated and/or previously infected individuals remain highly infectious upon SARS-CoV-2 infection in this prison setting, their infectiousness is reduced compared to individuals without any history of vaccination or infection. This study underscores benefit of vaccination to reduce, but not eliminate, transmission.

Yep, the EU's EMA allowed it too, but only for 60+, because they felt it was 'worth the risk.'

Unfortunately, Germany mandated it and pushed it on younger and younger. And that's why Germany has agreed to pay liabilities to nearly 1% of their total population ... so far! It's still growing!

Let that sink in!

The only reason parents are being pressured to get their kids vaccinated are Pharma revenue guarantees. This false assumption that it protects kids is getting to everyone.

I mean, our top experts, our review teams... at the US FDA itself... rejected... unanimous rejected this vaccine for kids. Not one of them have changed their mind after 2 year either!

I cannot emphasize that enough. Parents aren't dumb either. They remember that!

Reactions: Boston.Knight
UCFBS said:

I hope you're now happy. 'Mission accomplished.' This board ... it's just not worth it. So go ahead and tag me all over. I'm done. I'm really done.

Even my wife wants me to sell my 2nd row, Cabana season tickets now. It's just not worth it to be here. Great job. I'm really struggling here at home over it too.

You win! Great job Mikes, you win! Winning at my house too!

Just like when you ****ing went after my employer for employing me.

Our resident PHDumb making the rounds on X again. He even garnered a rare like with this hot take. Think fly trap. Buy gold.

Wtf???😂😂😂😂

Dude can’t afford a new refrigerator or a repair guy, so he buys antifreeze to remedy an ice buildup problem. Throw in a little duct tape and Crazy Glue

Nice refrigerator from the 1980’s

I've had this thing open too many times to count, now I fix it right.
😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
You are 100% correct, except that we are talking about bostwat, not the aisle blocker.
as if I care to know the difference between the two. They are effectively the same person, a mentally unstable moron who is one burrito and AR-15 away from a school shooting.

Wtf???😂😂😂😂

Dude can’t afford a new refrigerator or a repair guy, so he buys antifreeze to remedy an ice buildup problem.
Nice refrigerator from the 1980’s

I've had this thing open too many times to count, now I fix it right.
😂😂😂😂

Bostwat: just call the same dude who superglued that spare tire to your minivan.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Take it from Igor Chudoff and Alex Jones. You are going to die from the vaccine. These are top tier sources.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
People keep bumping, so they want to see the truth of what they did to themselves and their kids 🤷‍♂️

I seriously hope the guy in the dungeon didn't give his kid and bloodline a future of cancer. That's what it sure sounds like. That safe and effective poison DES gave cancer to the kids AND the grandchildren with no end in sight 💰 🤦‍♂️

No wonder the FDA review panels unanimously rejected vaccines for kids!

Males 5-11, General Population:
  • 156 excess myocarditis hospitalizations, v.
  • 21 prevented COVID hospitalizations
Females 5-11, General Population:
  • 28 excess myocarditis hospitalizations, v.
  • 21 prevented COVID hospitalizations
Incident rate approached 0.1% and, among athletes, hospitals were reporting almost 1% in athletes. The DoD was complaining to the CDC early on about a near 1% of young service members were having major, not minor, events.

The DoD called for a study to be done for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) vaccination like had been done for Smallpox, but even to this day, the DoD has been denied by the White House.

This is just unreal! I mean, we were told even before April! These were not 'minor' cases! And VEARS was useless. Everyone now agrees. Lots of kids dead, and the CDC took 6+ months to show any interest and contact doctors... sometimes never.

IT APPROACHED O.1%???!? OMIGAWD, SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!

With all the real sh*t in the world, I can't believe we're still talking about this sh*t.
You don’t seem to understand: that .1% represents at least 26 billion people. The future of mankind is in the balance. At this rate, BS WILL HAVE TO FRY HIS OWN CHICKEN.

Females 5-11, General Population:
21 prevented COVID hospitalizations
21 prevented covid hospitalizations? Is there that many total in all US for the 99.9% normal and healthy children including boys 5-11?

They already have been caught cooking the books on children and covid repeatedly. Sometimes they admit these kids with a runny nose just to pad the bottom line 💰🤦‍♀️

Globally, as of 7:25pm CEST, 13 September 2023, there have been 770,563,467 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 6,957,216 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 10 September 2023, a total of 13,501,307,588 vaccine doses have been administered.

Poor Sean. So many of these now... and so many more without a face or a story online. Every parents nightmare not to protect their child. I pray for those families every night to give them strength to forgive themselves 🙏🏼

Poor Sean. So many of these now... and so many more without a face or a story online. Every parents nightmare not to protect their child. I pray for those families every night to give them strength to forgive themselves 🙏🏼

Get a life and stop spamming this board with trash. Do you actually think that there’s a single person listening to you?
Completely delusional

What a lunatic. Human trash. Seek help. Your life must be complete garbage

Last edited:
21 prevented covid hospitalizations? Is there that many total in all US for the 99.9% normal and healthy children including boys 5-11?

They already have been caught cooking the books on children and covid repeatedly. Sometimes they admit these kids with a runny nose just to pad the bottom line 💰🤦‍♀️
First off, those are numbers from 2021! I.e., even back then, they knew there was an issue!

Secondly, yes, those admission numbers includes those that came in with flu or, most of all, pneumonia, and tested positive for COVID later. Back then, the CDC wasn't differentiating, and really never did well. But I won't go all back into that.

Third, those are per 1M, back in 2021 ... when the US CDC and administration was saying it was 0 or 'rare.' And remember, those are hospitalizations, not merely outpatient/quickly stabilized. Most of those alleged 'temporary' ones are not.

Damage is damage.

Most lawyers do not want to touch it because all of Pharma is indemnified.

This is just to get the money from the US federal program which, to date, has only paid as many people who you can count on your hands.

Meanwhile, over in Germany, it's approaching 1% of their total population.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT