ADVERTISEMENT

A whopping 38% of Americans trust trump on the corona virus

Dude. You are a complete idiot. I bet that you are one of those lifelong students that doesn’t even have a great job.

First of all, it was an “advanced statistics” course. There is no such class

AMS 317 Introduction to Linear Regression Analysis

Second of all, I’m not a UCF graduate, but an adjunct professor in addition to working full time

You tried that old “I gotcha moment,” but it turned out to be a major fail.

In reality, I don’t have to prove anything to you or give 2 shits what you think

Thank for having to have me foolishly pull out my transcripts from decades ago
If you think linear regression analysis is “advanced statistics” I really don’t know what to tell you. The course literally has introduction in the name. Doh. It sounds like a survey course to me. But congrats. I guess.

If you think linear regression analysis is “advanced statistics” I really don’t know what to tell you. It sounds like a survey course to me. But congrats. I guess.
Well..., there was a requirement of another prerequisite in a basic statistics class to take it.
Actually 2.

The bottom line, is that I know enough to know that polls regarding Trump have a huge margin of error and that @NinjaKnight is a caveman.

Those are the only points

Last edited:
I majored in statistics and can tell you there is no undergraduate course called “advanced statistics” at UCF. For a stat major you take stat methods 1,2, and 3 and stat theory 1 and 2 as well as linear algebra, numerical calculus and calc 1, 2, and 3. Although most people pursuing a mathematics degree will have probably completed through Calc 2 in high school.

d2b69c8bb8999903c5375559a041f579--good-will-hunting-clarks.jpg

Hello 911? I'd like to report a murder.

It's a real mystery why the American public's opinion of Trump's leadership in responding to our country's coronavirus crisis has been so low, right guys? :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Yes, and it also proved that if California and New York counted more than they should that the country would be in the toilet bowl :chairshot::flush:

They have handled this soooo well. Although you TDS-driven lefties are oblivious to facts
ahahahahaha! Counted more than they should???WHAT?? where did you get this shit

This afternoon Trump announced he's classifying churches an 'essential service' that must be reopened next Sunday despite any Governor order to the contrary.

And just a few minutes ago we learned from Trump's amazing new press secretary that if you don't go to your church next Sunday, you must not really be very religious.

I. kid. you. not.

This afternoon Trump announced he's classifying churches an 'essential service' that must be reopened next Sunday despite any Governor order to the contrary.

And just a few minutes ago we learned from Trump's amazing new press secretary that if you don't go to your church next Sunday, you must not really be very religious.

I. kid. you. not.
Who cares about her. She’s getting paid to look good, not find a vaccine for Covid

As far a church. It’s the new Walmart, just safer

I. kid. you. not.

I think we need to bookmark this post for next time you get on a holier than thou kick about faith and religion. "Its non-essential"

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You'd have fit right in with Trump's press conference team today.

God forbid that People of Faith might want to worship in a safe, coronavirus free environment!

If you need a safe environment to worship, well.............might want to open up your Bible and read the book of Acts.

I think we need to bookmark this post for next time you get on a holier than thou kick about faith and religion. "Its non-essential"
Today's announcement was 100% political and 0% religious.

Trump's just trying to push his fundamentalist Christian base to defy their Governors in states where large church meetings are not yet allowed. It's also intended to bully Governors into backing off if a congregation in their state does meet for Sunday church services in defiance of a state order.

The reality is that this is a complete non-issue simply intended to stir up his base. The overwhelming majority of church congregations in this country have been meeting regularly online for Sunday school, regular meetings and weekly church services. Most church leaders are responsible and have absolutely no interest in putting their congregations in jeopardy.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Today's announcement was 100% political and 0% religious.

Trump's just trying to push his fundamentalist Christian base to defy their Governors in states where large church meetings are not yet allowed. It's also intended to bully Governors into backing off if a congregation in their state does meet for Sunday church services in defiance of a state order.

The reality is that this is a complete non-issue simply intended to stir up his base. The overwhelming majority of church congregations in this country have been meeting regularly online for Sunday school, regular meetings and weekly church services. Most church leaders are responsible and have absolutely no interest in putting their congregations in jeopardy.

"Freedom to peaceably assemble"
"Freedom of religion"

Both things that Shuckster believes are secondary to a bureaucratic order from the government.

"Freedom to peaceably assemble"
"Freedom of religion"

Both things that Shuckster believes are secondary to a bureaucratic order from the government.
News Flash, Crazy: People continue to have freedom of religion--the pandemic never stopped it. People have been peaceably assembling online for church services for a couple months now.

Trump's Friday afternoon announcement was a ploy to stir people like you up---and clearly it worked.

You have the right to sit indoors for 5 years. See how that works? No reason a packed Walmart can be opened but a church can't.

No he doesn't. The government can force him to do whatever they want him to do. If they say he HAS to go to church, its not his right to say "no", and he's OK with that because they know better.

That is true. He is a good little sheep. He would have worked out well for Germany in the 1940's. He would have walked right into the gas chambers without a peep.
Imagine if the government came out and said that attending worship services involving gay marriage or pro-abortion messages were banned, but you can watch a Zoom presentation about it and thats a-OK.

Shucksters response: well its for my own good because they know better.

The government can force him to do whatever they want him to do. If they say he HAS to go to church, its not his right to say "no", and he's OK with that because they know better.
He is a good little sheep. He would have worked out well for Germany in the 1940's. He would have walked right into the gas chambers without a peep.
You people are off-the-rails this morning! Forced to go to church? Walking peaceably to the gas chambers?? WTF???

I get the same community in my church's online sunday school and the same sermon in my church's online service. Sitting side-by-side in church pews is a tad different than shopping.

But please, don't let me stop your over-the-top hyperbole. It may be dumbshit stupid but I do find your drivel fun weekend comedy. :)

People stupid enough to still be supporting trump in May of 2020 have a diagnosable mental illness, change my mind.

That is true. He is a good little sheep. He would have worked out well for Germany in the 1940's. He would have walked right into the gas chambers without a peep.
Better yet. He would have made the perfect Sonderkommando. He would have assisted the Nazis in cleaning the gas chambers, furnaces, disposing of bodies, etc. At least that would guarantee his sheep-like survival for a period of time

Reactions: Crazyhole
People stupid enough to still be supporting trump in May of 2020 have a diagnosable mental illness, change my mind.
In order to change your mind, you need to have one first. At least a sane one. Once we have that, there MAY be something to work with. I seriously have my doubts though

Don't worry inbreds, your idiot idol is currently golfing.... we are racing towards 150000 deaths and 20% unemployment but it's a good time for him to hit the links.

there really are no accurate words in the English language to describe how stupid you have to be to still be supporting him.

You people are off-the-rails this morning! Forced to go to church? Walking peaceably to the gas chambers?? WTF???

I get the same community in my church's online sunday school and the same sermon in my church's online service. Sitting side-by-side in church pews is a tad different than shopping.

But please, don't let me stop your over-the-top hyperbole. It may be dumbshit stupid but I do find your drivel fun weekend comedy. :)

So are you cool with the UMC rules that the bishop came out with today on worship services?

Over 70: not welcome.
No singing.
No communion
No talking to others.
No shaking hands.
Disinfecting all surfaces before and after service.

Jesus, Paul, Thomas, James, and Peter would totally ascribe to this approach.

we are racing towards 150000 deaths and 20% unemployment but it's a good time for him to hit the links.
You just don't appreciate how stressful and emotionally difficult it's been on our POTUS to have spent so many days in a row without hitting the links. Thank God, Trump had the fortitude to survive this crisis!
Better yet. He would have made the perfect Sonderkommando. He would have assisted the Nazis in cleaning the gas chambers, furnaces, disposing of bodies, etc. At least that would guarantee his sheep-like survival for a period of time
Who could have imagined that arguing for online church services for a little while longer could bring out such hyperbole??!?

Hey Ucfmikes, never let it be said that KNIGHTTIME and Crazyhole can out-crazy YOU!!! :)

You just don't appreciate how stressful and emotionally difficult it's been on our POTUS to have spent so many days in a row without hitting the links. Thank God, Trump had the fortitude to survive this crisis!
Who could have imagined that arguing for online church services for a little while longer could bring out such hyperbole??!?

Hey Ucfmikes, never let it be said that KNIGHTTIME and Crazyhole can out-crazy YOU!!! :)

Are you honestly still reading what those literal inbreds write? You might as well debate with a dog, you will have a more intelligent conversation and ten times as much empathy.

And don't be too rough on Trump, it's gotta be tough utterly fuking up our countries response to this, while only have an average of 6 hours of "executive time" (aka Twitter rants) per day. He earned this vacation.

So are you cool with the UMC rules that the bishop came out with today on worship services?
I read your post and imagined that you must have thought these were incredibly draconian orders designed by the Bishop to crush his meek congregations under his iron boot.

My reaction to The Rules? What's the fuss about?
  • Over 70: not welcome? In other words, stay connected with your church friends online, on TV, or on the radio. We don't want to risk our oldest and most vulnerable members to the virus unnecessarily.
  • No singing? In other words, no big choir clusters of people belting out songs and risking the spread of the virus. But our church has been highlighting music. Our online services have featured some incredible singing from our music director as well as individual solos by members of our choir on a weekly basis.
  • No communion? Duh, not in person. But we regularly have communion as part of our online services. I have lobbied for real wine for the blood of Christ but my wife insists on apple juice. Our body of Christ has consisted of a Ritz cracker.
  • No talking to others? My observation has been that more congregation members have felt more confortable participating in Sunday School discussions in this Zoom era.
  • No shaking hands? Duh. Back in February, our church services' "meet and greets" became fist pumps.
  • Disinfecting all surfaces before and after service? It must suck to be a custodian nowadays.
  • Jesus, Paul, Thomas, James, and Peter would totally ascribe to this approach? Duh. Where do you think "Love thy neighbor as thyself" came from?

You might as well debate with a dog, you will have a more intelligent conversation and ten times as much empathy.
COME ON, Ninja!!! Our MAGA hatters are fellow human beings for goodness sakes! There's no question we could expect more empathy from them than some stupid mutt!!!
dog.jpg

I read your post and imagined that you must have thought these were incredibly draconian orders designed by the Bishop to crush his meek congregations under his iron boot.

My reaction to The Rules? What's the fuss about?
  • Over 70: not welcome? In other words, stay connected with your church friends online, on TV, or on the radio. We don't want to risk our oldest and most vulnerable members to the virus unnecessarily.
  • No singing? In other words, no big choir clusters of people belting out songs and risking the spread of the virus. But our church has been highlighting music. Our online services have featured some incredible singing from our music director as well as individual solos by members of our choir on a weekly basis.
  • No communion? Duh, not in person. But we regularly have communion as part of our online services. I have lobbied for real wine for the blood of Christ but my wife insists on apple juice. Our body of Christ has consisted of a Ritz cracker.
  • No talking to others? My observation has been that more congregation members have felt more confortable participating in Sunday School discussions in this Zoom era.
  • No shaking hands? Duh. Back in February, our church services' "meet and greets" became fist pumps.
  • Disinfecting all surfaces before and after service? It must suck to be a custodian nowadays.
  • Jesus, Paul, Thomas, James, and Peter would totally ascribe to this approach? Duh. Where do you think "Love thy neighbor as thyself" came from?
Clearly it is the most noble and rational approach. The church is full of idiots who don't know how dangerous the world is and only care about things like spirituality and don't realize that when life ends they are gone forever, so they need to be banned from worship services.

6 or 7 years from now it will be too dangerous for you to go to church. Ya know, because Christianity is all about "the greater good".

COME ON, Ninja!!! Our MAGA hatters are fellow human beings for goodness sakes! There's no question we could expect more empathy from them than some stupid mutt!!!
dog.jpg
When your credibility as a human being comes into question, what do you do? Unite with a serial killer

Classic!!!!

Reactions: _glaciers
Clearly it is the most noble and rational approach. The church is full of idiots who don't know how dangerous the world is and only care about things like spirituality and don't realize that when life ends they are gone forever, so they need to be banned from worship services.

6 or 7 years from now it will be too dangerous for you to go to church. Ya know, because Christianity is all about "the greater good".
WTF? I thought you were a Christian. If so, this post of yours was a weird way of showing it.

there really are no accurate words in the English language to describe how stupid you have to be to still be supporting him.
Since the English language isn’t one of your strongest points showing a repeated vocabulary of about 100 words, I guess that you won’t have to worry about describing anything accurately.

Reactions: _glaciers
When your credibility as a human being comes into question, what do you do? Unite with a serial killer

Huh? What serial killer? BTW, if I insulted "your credibility as a human being" with my previous post, I apologize. I kick myself now for not adding a smiley face at the end to clue you in to the fact it was a joke. My bad.

Huh? What serial killer? BTW, if I insulted "your credibility as a human being" with my previous post, I apologize. I kick myself now for not adding a smiley face at the end to clue you in to the fact it was a joke. My bad.
@NinjaKnight is subhuman. Anyone who associates any of his views has no credibility IMO. The guy is a sociopath. 100% of his posts are indicative of a person with serious mental issues. Not 90%, but 100%

You have to do better than that

WTF? I thought you were a Christian. If so, this post of yours was a weird way of showing it.
Challenging how you defer to the political structure of the church when you should defer to the spiritual aspect of faith brings MY Christianity into question?!?!?!?!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT