ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion is love

Only an imbecile would compare legalized SLAVERY back in the day to Roe v. Wade.

Yeah boy, this is all about only "certain" people (i.e. poor pregnant women) having a stake in the issue. White males like you (who run your Church by the way) should be making this all-important decision for them.

Don't sweat it. California is willing to buck the federal government and ship in women so they can get abortions. Maybe they can stay there and make a habit out of it in between the shootings and coordinated smash and grab robberies. You should probably move there.

Don't sweat it. California is willing to buck the federal government and ship in women so they can get abortions. Maybe they can stay there and make a habit out of it in between the shootings and coordinated smash and grab robberies. You should probably move there.
Cali will pay for literally everything but cleaning up their own streets.

Only an imbecile would compare legalized SLAVERY back in the day to Roe v. Wade.

Yeah boy, this is all about only "certain" people (i.e. poor pregnant women) having a stake in the issue. White males like you (who run your Church by the way) should be making this all-important decision for them.

Why not make the comparison? Slavery was morally repugnant yet legal at one point. Abortion is morally repugnant yet legal today. Both had entrenched lobbies that were willing to lie and intimidate others into not daring have an opinion on the matter, despite the fact that any common person could recognize said moral repugnancy.

The fact that you keep throwing around the same tired left wing code words ("white", "male", "poor", "women", "Church") etc tells me that you know you have no moral high ground to stand on here, and are merely projecting what people have told you to think. You're incapable of forming a critical thought of your own, which makes you a good little abortion zealot.

The fact that you keep throwing around the same tired left wing code words ("white", "male", "poor", "women", "Church") etc tells me that you know you have no moral high ground to stand on here...
You people would force a 14 year old girl to carry her father's incest baby while telling me with a straight face that I'm the one with no moral high ground to stand on.

You people would force a 14 year old girl to carry her father's incest baby while telling me with a straight face that I'm the one with no moral high ground to stand on.
And you are fine with a full term baby being 3/4ths delivered and having its brain scrambled. "Don't push again ma'am, I've got to kill this thing first".

And you are fine with a full term baby being 3/4ths delivered and having its brain scrambled. "Don't push again ma'am, I've got to kill this thing first".
Last I checked Republican legislatures were trying to set a woman's right to choose backwards to a date when many wouldn't even know they were pregnant yet.

Once this SCOTUS repeals Rowe, we'll see who has the 'moral high ground' when overzealous GOP state legislators decide to 'get tough' on those 'immoral' young women who still get them (while, of course, ignoring their precious little blond cheerleader daughters and granddaughters who check out of school for awhile to visit their Aunts in California or New York.)

Last I checked Republican legislatures were trying to set a woman's right to choose backwards to a date when many wouldn't even know they were pregnant yet.

Once this SCOTUS repeals Rowe, we'll see who has the 'moral high ground' when overzealous GOP state legislators decide to 'get tough' on those 'immoral' young women who still get them (while, of course, ignoring their precious little blond cheerleader daughters and granddaughters who check out of school for awhile to visit their Aunts in California or New York.)
So do you think that partial birth abortion is immoral?

I like how every study on abortion has shown that 99%+ of abortions are for matters of convenience, yet you morons keep throwing around the most insane rape or incest scenarios as your go-to talking point for the entire debate.

The moral high ground will go to the people who are not passing laws to make it easier to proliferate the mass slaughter of unborn children in America.

Isnt Partial birth abortion already illegal except for situations that endanger the mother?

Reactions: DaShuckster
Of course it is but don’t let facts interfere with celibate boy’s stupid fukcing narrative that he thinks is the truth.
I'm sorry, but are you speaking for shuckster? Because the question was directed at him. If you would like to answer the question for yourself, I'd be interested in hearing it.

I dont think it's a ridiculous qualifier at all.
Then you have to be an idiot. Under what circumstances would a baby be almost fully delivered except for the head, but suddenly the mothers life is in danger and the baby must be killed.

That isn't a thing.

I'm sorry, but are you speaking for shuckster? Because the question was directed at him. If you would like to answer the question for yourself, I'd be interested in hearing it.
I’m for abortions up to the age of at least 13.

Then you have to be an idiot. Under what circumstances would a baby be almost fully delivered except for the head, but suddenly the mothers life is in danger and the baby must be killed.

That isn't a thing.
I don't know what you are talking about. Partial birth abortion is already illegal, what else do you want with regards to it?

Cali will pay for literally everything but cleaning up their own streets.
That's not quite true. A neighborhood in San Francisco solved the homeless problem on their sidewalks by placing large boulders that allowed walking but not the tent encampments that you see all over Cali and actually worked quite well. The city spared no expense and time to remove those boulders; an act which brought the encampments right back.

I like how every study on abortion has shown that 99%+ of abortions are for matters of convenience
LOL. Your political soulmates are up-in-arms about WEARING MASKS IN PUBLIC PLACES during a pandemic and YOU want to whine about pregnant women and convenience?
you morons keep throwing around the most insane rape or incest scenarios as your go-to talking point for the entire debate.
If my rape and incest scenarios are an 'insane' go-to talking point, why didn't state legislatures in places like Texas and Mississippi eliminate it by offering a rape & incest exception?

Once upon a time, it was ALWAYS considered -- even by the staunchest anti-abortion proponents -- as a valid exception. Nowadays, you're a 'Godless Leftie' for even considering them as an exception.

Eager beaver journalists in Red states are going to uncover some of the most horrendous and gut-wrenching stories after Roe is overturned and then we'll see where on the political spectrum the 'moral high ground' meter falls.

Seriously? You're cool with abortions up to the age of 13?
I was talking about Joe's "don’t let facts interfere with celibate boy’s stupid fukcing narrative that he thinks is the truth" quote.

But frankly, I'm aghast that you're aghast with Joe's 'cool with abortions up to the age 13' take. You seriously want to force kids to have babies??!?

I was talking about Joe's "don’t let facts interfere with celibate boy’s stupid fukcing narrative that he thinks is the truth" quote.

But frankly, I'm aghast that you're aghast with Joe's 'cool with abortions up to the age 13' take. You seriously want to force kids to have babies??!?
Not at all. I say abort the kid and the baby.

Seriously? You're cool with abortions up to the age of 13?

There’s like over 500k abortions a year. Now go back 20 years and all those kids live. That’s 10 million more people in the country. All voting Biden, like you.

Last edited:
There’s like over 500k abortions a year. Now go back 20 years and all those kids live. That’s 10 million more people in the country. All voting Biden, like you.
You do realize that people can't vote before they are 18, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT