ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama Abortion Bill

THere is a Rush Limbaugh clip of him saying the n word on air, from 2013 (which I linked to but took it down because I am not sure if it is allowed, but you can easily find it) and guess what, he didnt get fired and is still one of the most listened to radio hosts in the country.
People already think Rush Limbaugh is a racist. So he's just proving it.

But yes, I could probably get a low-level job at Fox News or with Limbaugh's program. You're right. Thanx for that 'vote of confidence.'

^^^ Pretty much spot-on why people feel 'forced' to vote for Trump.

THere is a Rush Limbaugh clip of him saying the n word on air, from 2013 (which I linked to but took it down because I am not sure if it is allowed, but you can easily find it) and guess what, he didnt get fired and is still one of the most listened to radio hosts in the country.

Dude, racism and homophobia are totally allowed around here. @Brandon doesn't give two shits about it at all. Feel free to link away

People already think Rush Limbaugh is a racist. So he's just proving it.

But yes, I could probably get a low-level job at Fox News or with Limbaugh's program. You're right. Thanx for that 'vote of confidence.'

^^^ Pretty much spot-on why people feel 'forced' to vote for Trump.

IF you are good at what you do you could get a job at a lot of places, as anyone could. You cant possibly tell me that corporate or mainstream American isnt filled with people who have said stupid things and not been fired. And the ones who do get fired typically do so because it was a pattern, or because they are easily replaced. And, if those people who do get fired are talented workers, they usually get a new job. You are being overly dramatic if you think you would never be able to work again and you would end up living the rest of your life being harassed.

But you still keep ignoring a pretty big part of this, and that is the response. Roseanne kept playing the victim and even called Valerie Jarrett a bitch after this happened, where as Maher apologized immediately and never played like he was the victim. He admitted he was in the wrong. If you keep ignoring how people handle their mistakes, then you are ignoring a big part of these types of things.

IF you are good at what you do you could get a job at a lot of places, as anyone could.
I am considered an uniquely qualified Red Hat Subject Matter Expert (SME) on anything 389-based Services (various directory/identity products), oVirt/OpenStack Infrastructure (RHV/OSP), Hardware and Software Defined Storage (Cluster/GFS2, Gluster, CEPH/RDB), etc...

Do you really think "IF you are good at what you do" would apply to me if IBM-Red Hat blacklisted me from all partners? No customer, no partner, nobody, period.

Seriously ... this is beyond insulting. And it happens to me.

You cant possibly tell me that corporate or mainstream American isnt filled with people who have said stupid things and not been fired.
Obviously you don't know Red Hat. They are extremely Progressive ... to a rabid extreme. I've personally seen people fired, including a manager of mine, over total BS. Luckily it didn't make the news.

Hell, I got a 'warning' after posting to Memo-list** when I finally piped up and said we shouldn't -- for legal reasons -- boycott Chick-fil-A and avoid making a public statement. Luckily Legal backed me, because I didn't take a stance, just merely repeated the warning the ACLU made about politicians blacklisting Chick-fil-A (had it been more 'opinion,' oh boy!). I got tired of being called a right-wing religious zealot by people after that. Luckily I had been there when it was 1/10th as many people, and enough VPs knew I was a Libertarian (and a few VPs were as well).

But had I been a Conservative ... sigh. That's why people are getting f'ing tired of the double-standards. Progressives have become utter liabilities. E.g., Memo-list is fine ... as long as it's a Progressive opinion, even if it's a liability.

**"The Memo-List: Where everyone has an opinion" (New York Times, 2012-March)
And the ones who do get fired typically do so because it was a pattern
^^^ That's the argument used against my manager. Sorry, but no.

And, if those people who do get fired are talented workers, they usually get a new job.
Not if you're blacklisted. Dude, you don't seem to understand something ...

Red Hat is a community, not just a corporation. And it's extremely progressive. Red Hat gives away 100% of its software. It's completely driven in what we call "The Upstream." They only charge 'support subscriptions' on about 2% of what they develop.

They are the world leader because of how much they drive the community, maintain it, sponsor it, father it. My entire career around open source since 1994 would be nuked. It would be more than just losing my position in several efforts.

You are being overly dramatic if you think you would never be able to work again
Oh, I would find another job. Just not anywhere close to my career the past 25 years. I would hate life.

and you would end up living the rest of your life being harassed.
Depends on how publicly it is. If no one knew, sure. But if it was in the US media?

^^^ This is what Progressives seem to ignore. You have not learned from Richard Jewel. You've supported an industry that destroys every day folk ... even real, actual heros.

But you still keep ignoring a pretty big part of this, and that is the response. Roseanne kept playing the victim and even called Valerie Jarrett a bitch after this happened, where as Maher apologized immediately and never played like he was the victim.
Barr apologized. The problem is that Barr was already 'under attack' before she even made that statement. Hers was a joke too.

He admitted he was in the wrong. If you keep ignoring how people handle their mistakes, then you are ignoring a big part of these types of things.
Barr claimed victimhood after her career was destroyed. It's a total double-standard.

I'm a Libertarian. It's time we stop this. Kavanaugh v. Virginia politicians is another, perfect example of how there is a double-standard on Conservatives. Kavanaugh's career was nuked if he didn't make it to the Supreme Court ... as his opportunities were drastically shrunk.

It's amazing to watch Democrats and Progressives be such hypocrites with Virginia politicians. They were using phrases they were bashing Republicans over, and then some.

Last edited:
I am considered an uniquely qualified Red Hat Subject Matter Expert (SME) on anything 389-based Services (various directory/identity products), oVirt/OpenStack Infrastructure (RHV/OSP), Hardware and Software Defined Storage (Cluster/GFS2, Gluster, CEPH/RDB), etc...

Do you really think I could "just get a job" if IBM-Red Hat blacklisted me from all partners? No customer, no partner, nobody, period.

Obviously you don't know Red Hat. They are extremely Progressive ... to a rabid extreme. I've personally seen people fired, including a manager of mine, over total BS. Luckily it didn't make the news.

^^^ That's the argument used against my manager. Sorry, but no.

Not if you're blacklisted. Dude, you don't seem to understand something ...

Red Hat is a community, not just a corporation. And it's extremely progressive. Red Hat gives away 100% of its software. It's completely driven in what we call "The Upstream." They only charge 'support subscriptions' on about 2% of what they develop.

They are the world leader because of how much they drive the community, maintain it, sponsor it, father it. My entire career around open source since 1994 would be nuked. It would be more than just losing my position in several efforts.

Oh, I would find another job. Just not anywhere close to my career the past 25 years. I would hate life.

Depends on how publicly it is. If no one knew, sure. But if it was in the US media?

^^^ This is what Progressives seem to ignore. You have not learned from Richard Jewel. You've supported an industry that destroys every day folk ... even real, actual heros.

Barr apologized. The problem is that Barr was already 'under attack' before she even made that statement. Hers was a joke too.

Barr claimed victimhood after her career was destroyed. It's a total double-standard.

I'm a Libertarian. It's time we stop this. Kavanaugh v. Virginia politicians is another, perfect example of how there is a double-standard on Conservatives. Kavanaugh's career was nuked if he didn't make it to the Supreme Court ... as his opportunities were drastically shrunk.

It's amazing to watch Democrats and Progressives be such hypocrites with Virginia politicians. They were using phrases they were bashing Republicans over, and then some.

It isnt about redhat. I said different companies handle things differently, so again, your situation and your company doesnt apply to every situation in every other company. ANd, You could still get a job. Maybe not with the specific company you wanted, but you could certainly get a job somewhere. This idea you would just be harrassed and unemployable the rest of your life simply is not true. I mean there are wife beaters, people who have commited fraud, etc etc, who still find work in some capacity, and some in quite lucrative jobs. I think most rational people would think thoses types of things are far worse than an insensitive joke.

You cant possibly compare a SC seat to a typical job. Only a handful of people in this country will ever be SC justices, in fact in our history there have only been 113 people total. Plus, his career wouldnt have been nuked. He would have remained in the position he was in, which was a very prominent position, unless he left on his own. Most judges never come close to working on the SC but that doesnt mean they dont have good jobs.

Last edited:
It isnt about redhat. I said different companies handle things differently, so again, your situation and your company doesnt apply to every situation in every other company.
I do NOT work for Red Hat! F'ing listen ...

I currently hold 3 positions with 3 entities:
- Red Hat customer (FSI industry)
- Red Hat partner (Public Sector)
And even a ...
- Red Hat competitor (Professional Credentials/Community)

And this doesn't even include the dozens of community projects I'm invovled with.

I would be 'Persona Non Grata' in the entire community if I made a statement like I suggested.

Red Hat would be forced to blacklisted me in that community, because of how it operates. Red Hat directly owns 70% of the paid platform + middleware + cloud infrastructure, and has 100% control over it ... even competitors. Red Hat could nuke LPI tomorrow, if it wanted. But Red Hat doesn't do that to competitors. But to racists, sexists and the like? Sure. It's community-driven, and the community gets what it wants ... unless it's a liability.

My name is my career. It would be nuked. Over, done. I'd have to restart somewhere outside of anything community driven software ... and basically, computers at all, since Red Hat even tells Microsoft what to do now.

ANd, You could still get a job. Maybe not with the specific company you wanted, but you could certainly get a job somewhere.
Okay, apparently you know more about the community software world than I do ... so where?! Where exactly?!

Maybe Oracle ... at most. Ellison has been willing to hire an adulter ... but I think this is worse. But Oracle is hated by most of the community software world. And their time is limited.

This idea you would just be harrassed and unemployable the rest of your life simply is not true. I mean there are wife beaters, people who have commited fraud, etc etc, who still find work in some capacity, and some in quite lucrative jobs. I think most rational people would think thoses types of things are far worse than an insensitive joke.
I'd be better off as a wife beater, sadly enough. #metoo doesn't quite have the 'reach' of 'racism' ... yet.

You cant possibly compare a SC seat to a typical job. Only a handful of people in this country will ever be SC justices. Plus, his career wouldnt have been nuked. He would have remained in the position he was in, which was a very prominent position, unless he left on his own. Most judges never come close to working on the SC but that doesnt mean they dont have good jobs.
Ummm, did you not read the papers? It was over for him.

Last edited:
I do NOT work for Red Hat! F'ing listen ...

I currently hold 3 positions with 3 entities:
- Red Hat customer (FSI industry)
- Red Hat partner (Public Sector)
And even a ...
- Red Hat competitor (Professional Credentials/Community)

And this doesn't even include the dozens of community projects I'm invovled with.

I would be 'Persona Non Grata' in the entire community if I made a statement like I suggested.
Red Hat would be forced to blacklisted me in that community, because of how it operates.

My name is my career.

Okay, apparently you know more about the community software world than I do ... so where?! Where exactly?!

I'd be better off as a wife beater, sadly enough. #metoo doesn't quite have the 'reach' of 'racism' ... yet.

Ummm, did you not read the papers? It was over for him.

You arent getting my point, and I thought I was clear, but maybe I am not. I am not talking about your specific company or even community. I am saying you could most certainly get a decent job doing something. You wouldnt be unemployable and you wouldnt be harassed the rest of your life like you initially said. Regardless, it doesnt change the fact that your line of work isnt everybody's line of work. You keep personalizing this discussion, when it isnt remotely about you.

How was it over for him? He would have had to have been impeached, and he was not going to be impeached. You honestly think Democrats would have impeached (they didnt even hold power at the time), and that McConnell would have gone along with it in the Senate?

You arent getting my point, and I thought I was clear, but maybe I am not. I am not talking about your specific company or even community. I am saying you could most certainly get a decent job doing something.
Like? Give me an example. Give me 1 example.

You wouldnt be unemployable
Again, give me 1 example. 1 example, of where I could find a job. Go ahead.

and you wouldnt be harassed the rest of your life like you initially said.
If it was in the US media I would. That's what I was pointing out. People are endlessly harassed as a result.

Regardless, it doesnt change the fact that your line of work isnt everybody's line of work.
And yet, there are many like that in other industries too. Gee, yet professional inter-relationships.

Progressives are destroying this country, and being total hypocrites at the same time. Even Liberals are fighting them now, with adverse results to their careers. There were a couple of blacklists of even journalists during the Duke LaCross episode ... they became Federalist Society members after, total Libertarian converts.

You keep personalizing this discussion, when it isnt remotely about you.
I used myself as 1 example. And you cannot even give me 1 answer. Don't distract from that reality. I put myself up as an example. You'll find millions of Americans out there like me.

Now many people are not only in my field, but in other fields with a lot of inter-related, professional realities. You are the one that is literally 'missing the point' here. I just used myself as an example.

How was it over for him? He would have had to have been impeached, and he was not going to be impeached. You honestly think Democrats would have impeached (they didnt even hold power at the time), and that McConnell would have gone along with it in the Senate?
You do realize most of the groups he was associated with, and various educational and legal institutions, flipped 180 on him ... barring him from being involved with them, correct?

That's what everyone keeps missing. But for those of us who actually read the real news, we understood that long list of ex-communications. That's the world Progressive-Democrats have built. One where anyone who is not a Progressive-Democrat, like a Libertarian ... or even a Liberal ... much more a Conservative-Republican, will go once they're done with them.

The thing about 'off with their heads' is that it comes back to take off their own heads. It happens within a generation too.

This entire 6th page is tl;dr
the irony is its a bunch of men quabbling about how men shouldn't get to decide to for women.

i identify as a woman (don't tell me otherwise you fukcing bigot), and I am firmly against abortion. While your opinion may be equal, mine is a little more equal in this case.

the irony is its a bunch of men quabbling about how men shouldn't get to decide to for women.
Except Alabama has a female governor, who signed it into law. People keep forgetting that. But what do I know? I only became an official Alabama resident in 2017, after buying 3 acres with a house here, and voted last year in Alabama for the first time.

i identify as a woman (don't tell me otherwise you fukcing bigot), and I am firmly against abortion. While your opinion may be equal, mine is a little more equal in this case.
I trust women, and citizens in general, more than the government, and a majority -- or even a minority special interest group with key control -- who would use their guns to tell citizens what they can and cannot do.

Although the ultimate irony is how people say they are anti-gun, except when it comes to using the government's guns to force others to do what they want, and to control their lives. When people step back and realize that ... the world will be a much better place.

Surprise, a poll from 2018 suggests that 65% of Alabama citizens don’t support abortion bans on rape and incest victims, yet their elected representatives still put the bill through.
https://www.motherjones.com/politic...tion-ban/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
Correct.

The supermajority of Alabama is now in Progressive Birmingham (yes, it's Progressive ... and growing with everyone from everywhere else, like Orlando did years earlier -- don't get me started) and long-standing, PhD haven Hunstville, the top half of the state. Here you will find people who literally are for civil rights, big time, and wear their past like a badge of shame, to remind themselves.

Some of the best, post-Civil War history, is taught right here in Alabama, especially after Reconstruction ended, and the North 'stopped caring.' There have been a lot of articles about how Alabama actually teaches a far deeper study of the post-Civil War, than most schools elsewhere who leave it to "Slavery was bad, we ended it." No, it got even worse after.

The problem? The US media keeps painting Alabama as the 1950s and 60s, just like they did Sanford during the Zimmerman trial. So a lot of times, Alabamans stick up a big 'middle finger' at the rest of the country, and vote for something. I kid you not, they literally like doing it. "Hey, you say we are ... so here you are!"

They have morals. They'll elect Democratic representatives when the Republican put up is slime. That happened with Senator Doug Jones, with Roy Moore's history came out. Of course, Jones is unlikely to survive against the next Republican candidate ... barring some issues with him too.

Remember ... (IMPORTANT)

This whole 'slew of states' passing these 'anti-abortion laws' are a direct result -- backlash -- of Virginia et al. They started asserting Roe v. Wade covers aspects outside of a woman's body and other non-sense, which makes even Pro-Choice Libertarians like me cringe, and the result is that the Conservatives found a 'lightening rod.' It's that, dead, simple.

This is all grandstanding for 2020, especially when the US Federal Courts start ruling them Unconstitutional, and the SCOTUS won't even touch Roe v. Wade and refuses to hear any arguments. "Look! Look! Vote Trump so we can finally get more Justices to overturn Roe v. Wade!" Reality? Trump, like the last Republican before him, is just tapping the Federalist Society ... i.e., Libertarian Justices, not Conservatives.

Heck, Kavanaugh has already shown in no less than 2 cases that he may very well be the most Libertarian Justice of anyone on the court now, even more than Roberts, often siding with the Liberal Justices too! Kavanaugh is a Constitutionalist and not interested in overturning Roe v. Wade either. Fact checkers debunked that whole non-sense too.

You probably ignored it when BS posted it but the Alabama bill was cosponsored by a woman and signed into law by a woman. It’s is horribly wrong that the pro-choice groups and the media portray all women as being pro-choice. Some of the most prominent pro-life groups are run by women.

Reactions: UCFBS
You probably ignored it when BS posted it but the Alabama bill was cosponsored by a woman and signed into law by a woman. It’s is horribly wrong that the pro-choice groups and the media portray all women as being pro-choice. Some of the most prominent pro-life groups are run by women.

bUt PeW rEsEaRcH sAiD @91foxbody

bUt PeW rEsEaRcH sAiD @91foxbody

LOL nice try, troll. I said that the women who are anti-abortion are older and past their child-bearing age. It’s much easier to hold that opinion when you’re incapable of getting pregnant and needing one.

Sponsor: 60 years old

Governor: 74 years old

LOL nice try, troll. I said that the women who are anti-abortion are older and past their child-bearing age. It’s much easier to hold that opinion when you’re incapable of getting pregnant and needing one.

lmao, no you didn't. you just said "younger people"

But by your troglodyte thinking, should we only allow 16 year olds to decide age of consent laws since it will be affecting them primarily?

Wow, that’s the position you’re going to take? They don’t count as real women because they’re old? I figured that you’d go conservative but you went all age discrimination.

Which is a stupid stance because I can go through pages on here of women within their child-bearing window that are pro-life. But I can get you a shovel if you want to keep digging.

Reactions: Crazyhole
are you a gay black guy or something?
I sure am. Wanna hook up, sweetie?
only if you take me out first (i fukc on first date)
Congratulations on your relationship! You make a lovely couple!!!
halloween_costumes_25.jpg

Reactions: Crazyhole
Wow, that’s the position you’re going to take? They don’t count as real women because they’re old? I figured that you’d go conservative but you went all age discrimination.

Which is a stupid stance because I can go through pages on here of women within their child-bearing window that are pro-life. But I can get you a shovel if you want to keep digging.

My favorite past time is watching Woke Liberals single handedly decide what makes a "real" woman. They are seemingly sooooooooooo pro-woman and feminist and yada yada bullshit, up until the point that the women says something that isn't in lock step with far left ideology. Then they're suddenly not "real" women and liberals declare that they can shut their stupid f*cking mouths.

I was reading an article which linked to this interview from 2016 where a woman talks about having to abort at 32 weeks. This is one of those fringe examples where the baby wouldn't have been able to breathe outside of the womb but it's an example we can all agree should be allowed correct?

https://jezebel.com/interview-with-a-woman-who-recently-had-an-abortion-at-1781972395

Doesnt really sound like theres an alternative.

Regardless, you dont make rules based on a 1/1,000,000 case

LOL nice try, troll. I said that the women who are anti-abortion are older and past their child-bearing age.
^^^ This is a primo example of how Progressives end up being racists, sexist and everything they allegedly despise ... because they stereotype more than anyone.

It’s much easier to hold that opinion when you’re incapable of getting pregnant and needing one.
Or a male politician who votes one way, but acts another. Doesn't matter if we're talking about the rights of a woman's body or the right to self-defense.

That's why New-age Progressives like yourself are utter hypocrites and bigots to a whole new level, while you charge everyone else is. I'm going to start calling such people like yourself NeoProgs.

You utterly spew things as enlightened, not realizing they are actually racist and sexist.

"women who are anti-abortion are older and past their child-bearing age" -- 91foxbody

LOL nice try, troll. I said that the women who are anti-abortion are older and past their child-bearing age.
^^^ This is a primo example of how Progressives end up being racists, sexist and everything they allegedly despise ... because they stereotype more than anyone.

It’s much easier to hold that opinion when you’re incapable of getting pregnant and needing one.
Or a male politician who votes one way, but acts another. Doesn't matter if we're talking about the rights of a woman's body or the right to self-defense.

That's why Progressives like yourself are utter hypocrites and bigots to a whole new level, while you charge everyone else is.

The facts from the link I provided back up my statement. How is is ageist or sexist?

I’m far from a progressive, trust me. I’m just a person who believes in a woman’s right to choose.

The facts from the link I provided back up my statement. How is is ageist or sexist?
Did you literally just say that out loud? Your 100% basis for their 'state of mind' and 'reasoning' is solely based on their age and alleged inability to breed, by 'facts' of 'their ages'? Seriously?!

Damn, did you just admit exactly what you did, is blatantly sexist? And stereotype all women merely from their age and that age being allegedly unable to breed?

I'm still in shock ... you literally just did that.

I’m far from a progressive, trust me. I’m just a person who believes in a woman’s right to choose.
As do I. But the problem with 'Progressive statements' like yours is that they literally undermine civics. You say you're not, but you just ripped it from Mainstream US Media attitudes.

And you wonder why Conservatives cannot stand it? And feel utterly alienated?

I'm a Pro-Choice Libertarian and don't feel the need to alienate the elderly and women with such a sexist statement. Geez! Progressive statements like that got Trump elected.

Did you literally just say that out loud? Your 100% basis for their 'state of mind' and 'reasoning' is solely based on their age and alleged inability to breed, by 'facts' of 'their ages'? Seriously?!

Damn, did you just admit exactly what you did, is blatantly sexist? And stereotype all women merely from their age and that age being allegedly unable to breed?

I'm still in shock ... you literally just did that.

As do I. But the problem with 'Progressive statements' like yours is that they literally undermine civics. You say you're not, but you just ripped it from Mainstream US Media attitudes.

And you wonder why Conservatives cannot stand it? And feel utterly alienated?

I'm a Pro-Choice Libertarian and don't feel the need to alienate the elderly and women with such a sexist statement. Geez! Progressive statements like that got Trump elected.

I'm probably opening myself up for a 10 paragraph "tongue lashing," but here we go.

I never claimed that their state of mind nor reasoning (those are your words, not mine) was due to their sex. What I claimed (correctly) was that the Pew research supports that older women are more likely to be pro-life than younger women are, and I extrapolated (read: opinion) that this is an easier thing for them to support because it no longer affects them. My conversations with important women in my life backs that extrapolation up. How you were able to twist what I actually said into what you think I said is remarkable.

Pew 2018 results as broken down by age group (% that support fully legal abortion)
  • 18-29 y/o: 63%
  • 30-49 y/o: 59%
  • 50-64 y/o: 56%
  • 65+ y/o: 57%

Shookster, I'm still waiting for a few answers to statements you made:

- If life doesn't begin at conception, what is conception? What is in the act of being created, hence the word "conception", if it's not life?

- You stated that a baby in the womb at 37 weeks is not proof of life. You said it's not even life. What is it then? Please define what you intend to call a child in the womb at 37 weeks if it's really not "life".

Your prompt answers are appreciated.

I'm probably opening myself up for a 10 paragraph "tongue lashing," but here we go.
I never claimed that their state of mind nor reasoning (those are your words, not mine) was due to their sex. What I claimed (correctly) was that the Pew research supports that older women are more likely to be pro-life than younger women are, and I extrapolated (read: opinion) that this is an easier thing for them to support because it no longer affects them. My conversations with important women in my life backs that extrapolation up. How you were able to twist what I actually said into what you think I said is remarkable.
Pew 2018 results as broken down by age group (% that support fully legal abortion)
  • 18-29 y/o: 63%
  • 30-49 y/o: 59%
  • 50-64 y/o: 56%
  • 65+ y/o: 57%
You literally sterotyped 100% of elderly women over a 3% difference from 30-49 'child bearing' age to 50+ non-child bearing. In fact, it's only 2% for your 'facts' 70+ year-old. And with even 18-29yo women, who have less income on average, it's only a 6-7% difference.

"women who are anti-abortion are older and past their child-bearing age" -- @91foxbody

So, by your own statistics, a significant portion -- over 1/3rd of women of any age group -- have a less than "fully legal abortion" viewpoint -- and not significantly different at all in age groups either.

Just stop while you've been caught red-handed, and admit you literally made a completely sexist remark that Progressives in the Mainstream Media are not only often guilty of doing, but literally obvious that they made it. This 'arrogance' with 'What?! I didn't say anything sexist or make any stereotype that was incorrect!" literally undermines pro-freedom Liberal and Libertarians like myself.

Own up to your bigotry that you accuse Conservatives of and move on. Otherwise, just keep digging the hole, which drowns out logical, Pro-Choice Liberals and Libertarians like me. Sigh ...

@91foxbody - It's a complete Media'ism and Hollywood'ism created gender warfare argument.

The Russian viewpoint is interesting because the Soviets not only perfected the common abortion technique that is considered safest, but they had 3x as many abortions as Americans during the cold war.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
Your prompt answers are appreciated.
LMAO. This from the guy who has done everything in his power to AVOID the questions I raised about how all these hayseed States -- and the Feds -- would actually govern if Roe v. Wade was overturned and these new 'abortion = murder' State laws are allowed to stand.

It's one thing to be a loud minority and do everything in your power to circumvent the laws of the land. But if the anti-abortionist crowd is successful and pushes their Big Government on the private decisions of women across this country, somebody is going to have to answer these questions:

Yes, LIFE. You know, real life. If protecting life in the Constitution meant protecting the unborn, then Roe v. Wade would never have been made into law in the first place. The anti-abortion crowd who want to spin this as baby killing have some tough questions to answer if they get their way. How would you 'pro-lifers' answer these?
  1. Questions: Will women who get illegal abortions be charged with first-degree murder? If not, why not?
  2. Questions: Should the father of an aborted child get the same murder charge? or will it have to be proven in court that he knew about it and failed to stop it?
  3. Question: What type of prison sentence should these unborn murderers serve? If not the same as other 'post-birth' murderers, why not?
  4. Question: If life begins at conception, what about activities to prevent life-giving conception? (i.e. the pill, condoms, etc.) Since it's preventing life from happening, shouldn't those be considered illegal crimes too?
  5. Question: In the event of miscarriages (20% of all pregnancies), will we need to bring in medical forensic teams to determine whether the miscarriage was natural and not premeditated murder?
  6. Question: If life is deemed to begin at conception, will we offer fetuses all of the same rights and privileges we do to post-birth citizens? (i.e. State and Federal tax deductions, etc.)
  7. Question: Should law enforcement be called in when a pregnant woman is observed having a glass of wine in a restaurant or otherwise engaged in other behaviors potentially harmful to the fetus?
  8. Questions: If life is life, should rape and incest really be considered legitimate 'excuses' for murdering the unborn child? If yes, why should they trump murder?
  9. Questions: How can we defend the unborn from arguments that an abortion is necessary to save the mother's life? What kind of medical documentation should be required and who makes the final decision? Should allowances be made to expedite the process if the doctor argues the mother is in grave danger for her life?
  10. Question: Should any allowances be made for aborting severely handicapped unborn or unborn who doctors have determined will not be able to survive outside the womb?

LMAO. This from the guy who has done everything in his power to AVOID the questions I raised about how all these hayseed States -- and the Feds -- would actually govern if Roe v. Wade was overturned and these new 'abortion = murder' State laws are allowed to stand.

It's one thing to be a loud minority and do everything in your power to circumvent the laws of the land. But if the anti-abortionist crowd is successful and pushes their Big Government on the private decisions of women across this country, somebody is going to have to answer these questions:
Nothing says "I was fired as a 9th grade substitute English teacher" quite like expecting people on the internet to answer a 10 question exam they probably spent an hour writing.:joy::joy::joy:

Reactions: UCFKnight85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT