ADVERTISEMENT

Another Assault on Liberty: Banning Birth Control

Again, we are discussing my jokes, not the post coital reviews left by your dollar store hookers.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
ALL THEM GOT DAMN CATHOLICS ON THE SUPREME COURT JUST UPHELD THE COATHANGER PILL!!!!! EVEN THE NON-CATHOLICS AGREEEEEEEDDDDDD GUYYYYYYYSSSSSS (BOTH OF THEM).

NOW YOU CAN STFU ADOLF AND GO BACK TO SIPPING ZIMAS AND SHITTING ALL OVER YOURSELF IN THE ASYLUM.

• Haha
ALL THEM GOT DAMN CATHOLICS ON THE SUPREME COURT JUST UPHELD THE COATHANGER PILL!!!!! EVEN THE NON-CATHOLICS AGREEEEEEEDDDDDD GUYYYYYYYSSSSSS (BOTH OF THEM).

NOW YOU CAN STFU ADOLF AND GO BACK TO SIPPING ZIMAS AND SHITTING ALL OVER YOURSELF IN THE ASYLUM.

Incredible - the super secret orders from Rome must have been lost on their way to Washington. Our secret plot to overthrow the US Government and install our theocracy took a huge hit today.

Now, looking forward to Shookster melting down about what the man on the AM talk radio station had to say today.

Incredible - the super secret orders from Rome must have been lost on their way to Washington. Our secret plot to overthrow the US Government and install our theocracy took a huge hit today.

Now, looking forward to Shookster melting down about what the man on the AM talk radio station had to say today.

Clearly the seven Catholics on the Supreme Court, including Alito (who wants to bring God back into everything and is a mindless dolt) missed the memo from the Pope. They should have known better.

This will set back the takeover of America by Catholics for decades.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Some absolute gems from Captain Dipshit about the whole matter:

WTF??? It's yet another stunning example of the Catholic Church and other religious fundamentalists trying to turn our country into their own personal theocracy.

WHY is reaffirming an American's right to birth control a bad thing in a free country not controlled by Catholic dogma?

Yeah, we wouldn't want abortion pills confused with contraceptives in a country supposedly free of Catholic dogma. ;)

What protections for people's own choices are you happy about? The court has been taking away rights, not protecting them.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Shookster steps in shit more than any person I've seen

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I hate Nebraska far more than the average person so it pains me to say y'all are getting downright embarrassed by an ear of corn.

Imagine starting new thread after new thread thinking you have these sweet burns lined up only to have every thread blow up in your face and make you look like a total dipshit

Activist Catholic Justices overturn Trump’s bump stock ban, clearing the way for the one true religion to blast hundreds of hick Protestants in the streets just as soon as the Vatican gives us the thumbs up.

Convert now, heathens. You now see the way. You’ve been warned.

Activist Catholic Justices overturn Trump’s bump stock ban, clearing the way for the one true religion to blast hundreds of hick Protestants in the streets just as soon as the Vatican gives us the thumbs up.

Convert now, heathens. You now see the way. You’ve been warned.
This ^^^^ is this clown's laughable idea of a counterpoint.

He makes fun of others in an attempt to disguise what a lightweight he is. If he had ANY self-respect, he'd leave.

This ^^^^ is this clown's laughable idea of a counterpoint.

He makes fun of others in an attempt to disguise what a lightweight he is. If he had ANY self-respect, he'd leave.
Awwwwww. Shooky still isn’t getting/understanding it and now he’s angry. Did they not screen Finding Nemo at the asylum over the weekend? Lonely Father’s Day?

What an unstable baby.

Awwwwww. Shooky still isn’t getting/understanding it and now he’s angry. Did they not screen Finding Nemo at the asylum over the weekend? Lonely Father’s Day?
LOL This ^^^^ is your standard 'go to' because you are unable to discuss anything brought up here with any intelligence.. You should be good at it---it's the only thing you've shown you're capable of doing on this board.
What an unstable baby.

LOL Self-aware much?

LOL This ^^^^ is your standard 'go to' because you are unable to discuss anything brought up here with any intelligence.. You should be good at it---it's the only thing you've shown you're capable of doing on this board.

LOL Self-aware much?
Italics, passive aggression, gaslighting, anger. Shooky hit his quadfecta all in two sentences. Impressive.

I contribute all the time, dummy. You just stick your old fingers in your ears and refuse to acknowledge.

Now, run along, retard. You’re 0 for 2 with me so far today.

• Haha

LOL Self-aware much?
Until you stop typing like this, NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY

Only one person types like this. UCFBS and he’s crazy

Okay, okay, okay, I had my little fun out-trolling the trolls. But enough of that.

The last thing this board needs is more dumb sh*t.

Self aware much? Your pages-long posts are legendary.
We aren’t talking about me. We are talking about someone who lives their life through message boards. No one is going to debate that nonsense

Okay, okay, okay, I had my little fun out-trolling the trolls. But enough of that.

The last thing this board needs is more dumb sh*t.
Only in your ****ed up isolated world are you “out-trolling” anyone

LMAO I wondered which one of my little ankle-biters would be triggered into protesting, "NO WAY you "out-trolled" us!!!! :)

LMAO I wondered which one of my little ankle-biters would be triggered into protesting, "NO WAY you "out-trolled" us!!!! :)
Ooooohhh. We are ankle biters now? You hurt my feelings 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

Get a life. You probably have no friends. I bet you’re around 70 years old and are worried about people decades younger than you out-trolling you on a UCF rivals message board living in rural Nebraska

Is this the best that you can do in your retirement life? Pretty pathetic

Nobody here wants to waste time debating with you anymore. If you haven’t noticed

Last edited:
Jesus, you snowflakes get so easily triggered! It's fcuking hilarious. :) :) :)

But don't worry. I plan to stick to current events and leave you and your Gggggguuuuuuuuysssss alone (because everybody here knows, participating on a news, politics, and entertainment board requires more thought and maturity than you've got.)

But don't worry. I plan to stick to current events and leave you and your Gggggguuuuuuuuysssss alone (because everybody here knows, participating on a news, politics, and entertainment board requires more thought and maturity than you've got.)
Nobody wants to debate with you anymore. You’re basically done here. Waiting for some unknowing person to stumble across your drivel and italic babble to make one rebuttal to your argument only to discover that you’re a weirdo

Adolf Shuckler: “It’s so nice to have a fresh poster come here and debate with me without trolling.”

AND THEN THEY ARE GONE.

giphy.gif

RRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTTT GUUUUUUYS.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
No…., what’s hilarious is you spending your retirement life trying to think you’re “triggering” people on a UCF rivals website in rural Nebraska

No…., what’s hilarious is you spending your retirement life trying to think you’re “triggering” people on a UCF rivals website in rural Nebraska

Thall nailed it about this loser. He's getting creepier.

what's a typical day look like for you? here's my guess:

10am: wake up
10:30 am: reddit and toaster strudels
11am: take ativan because accidentally saw Trump's name on a headline
12pm: try to gaslight estranged relatives and former friends via phone call
1pm: haircut with wife (same cut btw)
2pm: turkey sandwich & soup at panera. ask the cashier if they changed the recipe on the chicken noodle because its much spicier than usual. berate her for not wearing a mask
3pm: more reddit. forgot to end post in italics, pop another ativan to cope with the crushing mistake
4pm: strongly worded email to SSA about the timing of latest check
5pm: work yourself into a tizzy thinking about 2016, exchange erotic photos with @NinjaKnight
6pm: wine o'clock! beringer white zin with a splash of capri sun
7pm: ham and cheese hot pocket while staring at photos of jimmy carter
8pm: pour up another white zin, time to head to the political subforum of a directional schools football team thousands of miles away from where you live
12am: feeling victorious after a job well done, time to fire up Disney+
1am: yell at wife for not telling you when to close your eyes on the scary parts
2am: think about MAGA cult some more. ponder if they're gangstalking you or not. pop 3 ativan and a melatonin gummy

repeat

Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT