ADVERTISEMENT

Another conspiracy theory

I wonder if this has anything to do with Bidens bizarre comment yesterday about how we all know someone that has been blackmailed with naked pictures.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
What's crazy if this was a Republican there would be 2 years of investigations and this actually happened vs the Russian hoax. You have a political family getting bribes, hunter doing crack, hunter hanging with underage prostitutes, etc. MSM won't cover it.
The whole family is really kind of a disaster.

Ha...his son banging underage prostitutes and smoking crack. I see why the big guy likes sniff kids. Just like daddy
Showering with your 8 year old daughter seems like a red flag to me. Almost guaranteed that all of the Biden kids were sexually abused in some way or another.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
thumb_tell-omg-imgoing-to-everyone-about-this-has-no-friends-lonely-53192384.png

Wow. Facebook is choking this story back and openly admitting it.
Showering with your 8 year old daughter seems like a red flag to me. Almost guaranteed that all of the Biden kids were sexually abused in some way or another.
Ha...his son banging underage prostitutes and smoking crack. I see why the big guy likes sniff kids. Just like daddy

Wow. Facebook is choking this story back and openly admitting it.

thumb_tell-omg-imgoing-to-everyone-about-this-has-no-friends-lonely-53192384.png

Biden doesn't make the decisions.
Oh it's probably no big deal. Our president has a crack smoking son that was laundering money out of Ukraine for him while he was VP and now we are sending that country 15 billion dollars. At the same time, the president of that country is suppressing any dissenting opinion.

Oh, and our intelligence community knew all of this was going on from the beginning.

They are gonna get a lot of mileage out of this one.
This should finally be the 'death knell' for alleged 'combating misinformation.'

The NY Post did nothing that the NY Times doesn't do daily, and yet there was massive censorship. We really need to stop caring what the government says, or any 'fact checking,' as our 'standard.'

Let's get back to 'deciding for ourselves.'

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT