ADVERTISEMENT

Any guesses on Gabe Davis?

Gabe is a great player, but just means more opportunities for the rest of the clown car of talent.

The announcing crew that seemed to be trying to will UCF to a loss acted like Gabe Davis was MegaTron and our season was over when he went down.
It wasnt as bad as when Milton went to the locker room before the half versus im guessing SMU? You'd think they'd put the sack bag over his head and sent him to an internment camp.

Last edited:
If Jasinski is not 100% we need to lean on Gilyard. 50% Pat vs Navy could be rough.

If Jasinski is not 100% we need to lean on Gilyard. 50% Pat vs Navy could be rough.

While I agree that we need Gilyard to get more reps (he has tremendous potential, and it's already showing), I think Pat is an old school LB and he is much more primed for a smash-mouth game against a team like Navy than he is in pass coverage. Put both of them in!

While I agree that we need Gilyard to get more reps (he has tremendous potential, and it's already showing), I think Pat is an old school LB and he is much more primed for a smash-mouth game against a team like Navy than he is in pass coverage. Put both of them in!
I say rest Gilyard and Hill for cinci, USF, and Houston.

Play jasinski and a bunch of walkons at DT.

Jasinski played injured against Temple and was graded a 28.6 by PFF in tackling for the game. In other words a massive liability.

Gilyard could benefit from the experience. Definitely don't want to expose the linemen to unnecessary cut blocks from Navy if we've got a big lead.

I say rest Gilyard and Hill for cinci, USF, and Houston.

Play jasinski and a bunch of walkons at DT.

I think SMU wins the west.

Houston (4-1): Temple, Tulane, @Memphis
SMU (3-2): @UCONN, Memphis, @Tulsa
Tulane (3-2): ECU, @Houston, Navy

I think Temple gives Houston a loss this week. Then it's a 3-way tie all at 4-2, but SMU already has the tie-breaker over Houston and Tulane.

That next week will likely decide both races in the AAC. Cincy@UCF, Tulane@Houston, Memphis@SMU

I think Temple gives Houston a loss this week. Then it's a 3-way tie all at 4-2, but SMU already has the tie-breaker over Houston and Tulane.

That next week will likely decide both races in the AAC. Cincy@UCF, Tulane@Houston, Memphis@SMU
It's going to be a fun few weeks in the American for sure!

Reactions: SublimeKnight

:cheers2:

Jasinski played injured against Temple and was graded a 28.6 by PFF in tackling for the game. In other words a massive liability.

And Temple played offensive schemes that forced him to be in coverage. He can cover in a zone, but it's unfair to expect him to stick with a receiver.

Houston should be careful of Tulane too.

We only need to win this week and next to get another home championship game. But the players will probably forgo their thanksgiving turkey dinner to eat turkey instead on Friday in Tampa and keep the record clean.

Take care of business tomorrow and get the offense going into overdrive for the rest of the season. Personally, I'd love to see another undefeated UCF team back in the Peach Bowl. We know the CFP is going to lock us out again so let's continue to beat who is placed in front of us.

Any guesses on what will be added to this display next season?
os-sp-ucf-football-news-0922

I think last season NATTY was unique as we beat the team that beat both teams in the CFP. That won't be the case this year. Adding another NY6 Bowl win would be awesome. This we can control!

Here is what I hope: ND loses 1 game does not make the CFP and Michigan get is (a team they beat). This will force ND to join the ACC, and they need another team to join to keep it even, and we get the nod and finally get out of the AAC. I can dream!!

Reactions: ucflife
Here is what I hope: ND loses 1 game does not make the CFP and Michigan get is (a team they beat). This will force ND to join the ACC, and they need another team to join to keep it even, and we get the nod and finally get out of the AAC. I can dream!!
No conference is going to split the $$$ with more teams without additional revenue. More than likely requires a super majority approval and that isn't happening either.....

I think last season NATTY was unique as we beat the team that beat both teams in the CFP. That won't be the case this year. Adding another NY6 Bowl win would be awesome. This we can control!

Notre Dame drops a game and does not make cfp. Michigan wins cfp. UCF beats Notre Dame in a bowl game. UCF National Champs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT