ADVERTISEMENT

AOC might do a good thing

I find it amusing that someone who is so concerned about the environment can be mad about the drinking fountain that is attached to the top of the toilets so they can conserve water. Then again, she was also terrified of a garbage disposal........

Reactions: UCFWayne
This dumb asshole is now outright lying and making up heinous accusations about our border professionals. She is totally despicable.

ovgFZ5TqFGh1bwM8D8-CTo-3KZWhOzwiWP-_wgJ-D5A.jpg

Lol at this epic takedown of this nutjob

Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) took aim at Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Wednesday over her remarks comparing the Trump administration's migrant detention centers to concentration camps.
In an interview, Kennedy accused Ocasio-Cortez of voting against funding for humanitarian aid efforts at the border, a vote the New York congresswoman made because the funding was being coupled with further resources for the expansion of detention facilities to accommodate more migrants.
"Let me be frank. Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez — someone needs to tell her that the voices in her head are not real," Kennedy said Tuesday during an interview with local news station KSLA News 12. "She says that the men and women of our Border Patrol and our authorities are intentionally running concentration camps on the southern border."
"The Department of Homeland Security is out of money, and the congresswoman knows that. She says the conditions are inhumane. But yet when we send a bill over to her to vote to improve those conditions, she voted no. Her hypocrisy is breathtaking," Kennedy added, calling the situation "a problem that Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez has helped create."

I think I heard last week that the crazy cowgirl hat wearing Congresswoman said that online critics should be arrested. Can't remember her name.

She said this after one of her worthless photo op stops to a detention center too.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

This is getting good. Dipshit AOC got called out by Pelosi for being a dipshit, so AOC of course responded by directly insinuating that she’s attacking her because she’s a “woman of color”. Racist!!!

And now the Bluedog Democrats have finally had it with her racism dog whistles too

This is why political correctness has dropped under 10% of the country.
From the over a century and a half old, original Liberal "The Atlantic" ...

Americans Strongly Dislike PC Culture
Youth isn’t a good proxy for support of political correctness, and race isn’t either.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...orities-dislike-political-correctness/572581/

Almost everyone is f'ing tired of it, not just the 25% or so of classic Conservatives either.

It keeps getting better

“They took offense because I addressed, at the request of my members, an offensive tweet that came out of one of the members’ offices that referenced our Blue Dogs and our New Dems essentially as segregationists,” Pelosi said. “Our members took offense at that. I addressed that. How they’re interpreting and carrying it to another place is up to them.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT