ADVERTISEMENT

At what point is the hyperbole too much for you?

Fightin' the fake news with fake fightin'. The orange raccoon strikes again! LOL!!!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/340417-trump-takes-down-cnn-in-mock-wrestling-video

Everytime I see article about Trump's tweets I think "ah people must be digging through his history and found a jem when he was just a tacky ignorant reality TV host". And then I realize it's a current tweet while he is my commander in chief and leader of the Free world. And then I want to hit my head against a wall until I acquire amnesia.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
Everytime I see article about Trump's tweets I think "ah people must be digging through his history and found a jem when he was just a tacky ignorant reality TV host". And then I realize it's a current tweet while he is my commander in chief and leader of the Free world. And then I want to hit my head against a wall until I acquire amnesia.

In a statement, CNN called it a "sad day when the President of the United States encourages violence against reporters."

"Clearly, Sarah Huckabee Sanders lied when she said the President had never done so," CNN's statement continued. "Instead of preparing for his overseas trip, his first meeting with Vladimir Putin, ‎dealing with North Korea and working on his health care bill, he is instead involved in juvenile behavior far below the dignity of his office. We will keep doing our jobs. He should start doing his."

In a statement, CNN called it a "sad day when the President of the United States encourages violence against reporters."

"Clearly, Sarah Huckabee Sanders lied when she said the President had never done so," CNN's statement continued. "Instead of preparing for his overseas trip, his first meeting with Vladimir Putin, ‎dealing with North Korea and working on his health care bill, he is instead involved in juvenile behavior far below the dignity of his office. We will keep doing our jobs. He should start doing his."
Did you quote CNN? Sorry can't believe anything from them, proven.

They will keep doing their jobs- by lying and inventing stories to push false consoiracy theories.

How much was the Democratic shooter who tried to murder 25 Republicans influenced by the constant barrage of hyperbole and fake news from our media outlets?

Right on cue more of the 4 step arguing process for morons: changing the subject.

If you want people to take you seriously, how about actually pointing out what part of CNNs statement was "fake news". I'm interested in hearing how any of what they said was false.

Right on cue more of the 4 step arguing process for morons: changing the subject.

If you want people to take you seriously, how about actually pointing out what part of CNNs statement was "fake news". I'm interested in hearing how any of what they said was false.

Jesus. That's not what I said. You are the king of arguing against things that were never actually said.

I really don't give a shit "if people take me seriously". This is a f*ck off message board. It seems you need reminding.

Jesus. That's not what I said. You are the king of arguing against things that were never actually said.

I really don't give a shit "if people take me seriously". This is a f*ck off message board. It seems you need reminding.

You literally said "They will keep doing their jobs- by lying and inventing stories to push false consoiracy (sic) theories."

Just wondering what part of the statement they made was a lie or invented?

Don't get your panties in such a wad.

You literally said "They will keep doing their jobs- by lying and inventing stories to push false consoiracy (sic) theories."

Just wondering what part of the statement they made was a lie or invented?

Don't get your panties in such a wad.

Please show me where I said "their statement is fake or a lie".

Catch up young man, you're way behind the news cycle.

I give it 24 hours before CNNs media friends run a Hit job piece on trump, alleging something serious with no hard facts and "anonymous sources"

CNN has zero credibility left. They run the hit piece on Scaramucci, get called out for it and then show their true intentions with their response. Hahaha. They're 100% against the sitting President and aren't even hiding it anymore. They're not a news organization. They a super PAC propaganda machine.

THANK YOU FOR AGAIN ARGUING AGAINST SOMETHING NEVER ACTUALLY SAID

I'm not sure if you are intentionally being obtuse as some sort of strange debate tactic, but I literally said in my original reply that you guys were sticking to your 4 step process of arguing for morons: changing the subject. So I clearly did state that you changed the subject. You flip flop more than John Kerry.

You are doing an excellent job of steering the debate away from the original subject: how goddamn pathetic our current POTUS is tweeting images that only an 8 year old would find humorous.

CNN has zero credibility left. They run the hit piece on Scaramucci, get called out for it and then show their true intentions with their response. Hahaha. They're 100% against the sitting President and aren't even hiding it anymore. They're not a news organization. They a super PAC propaganda machine.

Trump is not only drastically reducing illegal immigration, opening up energy resources and pulling us out of scam agreements like the Paris Accord, he's literally driving the Left insane. They just can't stand the fact that a competent White man, who couldn't care less about political correctness, is steamrolling them and hanging a "fake news" sign around their necks!
biggrin.gif

When Trump will MAGA he'll convince the people for a third and fourth term and FDRs new deal will be wiped off the face of the Earth.

These rallies are just odd. It feels like this is the only thing he enjoys. He likes to stand up and say whatever he wants and people cheer and go absolutely wild. He then goes back to Washington and says the same things and people rip him apart on TV and print. It seems like his ego tank goes empty so then another rally gets scheduled to fill it back up.
He loves campaigning/selling. It's what he has done for his entire career. Actually sitting in the oval office and working is less preferable to him than going on the road, being on TV, going golfing, etc. He's a salesman. If he's not selling, he's not doing his job in his mind.

And don't kid yourself. This is a 2020 campaign rally. He's already registered for it and will probably do one of these a month for the next 3 years, then he'll do one a week during the heat of the campaign.

These rallies are just odd. It feels like this is the only thing he enjoys. He likes to stand up and say whatever he wants and people cheer and go absolutely wild. He then goes back to Washington and says the same things and people rip him apart on TV and print. It seems like his ego tank goes empty so then another rally gets scheduled to fill it back up.
I give him credit, I thought what you described would have driven him to resign by now. I predicted 6 months, but holding these rallies may push that to a whole year.

I give him credit, I thought what you described would have driven him to resign by now. I predicted 6 months, but holding these rallies may push that to a whole year.

I still think he will resign. It's obvious he hates the job/ never really wanted it, just wanted to make noise.

A part of me wonders if he's really just saying the stuff he says in hopes they'll actually question his mental ability and move to impeach him. Then he can go down as a martyr for all his lunatic followers to rally against the "deep state."

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Why would he resign? Recent polls show that up to 40-45% of America AGREES that both sides had a roll in the violence at Charlottesville. However if you listen to any media outlet, they'd have you believe that the entire country is absolutely in full agreement with THEIR assessment which is biased to the core. He doesn't give a shit about most of this and nor should he.

This is all just total and utter noise. Most people do not live in media induced hysterics like the obsessive losers at these political blogs do.

He needs to do these things by 2019: pass tax reform, push forward some type of new measures that reform NAFTA, hit China on something regarding trade, avoid new military excursions, and pass infrastructure.

If everyone has a job and middle America is benefiting from those things above, he'll win reelection. The Democrats have tried and tried to wage campaigns based upon faux identity politics and Berkely politics, and they've lost. People do not give a shit about these pet projects on the left.

[roll]

You guys need to turn off CNN every once in a while. I do give you credit though, you've moved on from Trump being a card carrying KKK member a lot faster than Russia though.

RUSSIA!!!
WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!
STATUES!!!
MENTALLY UNSTABLE/RESIGN!!!

But will the GOP back him as the incumbent in 2020? There's no rule that says they have to and there's still at least 2 years of this crap before the election cycle will ramp up. My guess is the outcome of the midterms will be the deciding factor. If the GOP maintain the same number of seats they'll stay on the Trump train. If they lose a lot of seats, they're dumping him.

Edit to add: what's funny about this is the left isn't very unified either. It could make for an interesting 2020.

[roll]

You guys need to turn off CNN every once in a while. I do give you credit though, you've moved on from Trump being a card carrying KKK member a lot faster than Russia though.

RUSSIA!!!
WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!
STATUES!!!
MENTALLY UNSTABLE/RESIGN!!!

It's funny isn't it? He's a Russian plant; he's a secret KKK sympathizer; he never actually wanted to be President, despite effectively campaigning since the 1990's; he's mentally unstable, despite being able to craft a near perfect campaign that beat all odds; etc etc etc

By this rate the snowflakes will be declaring him a secret plan of the N Korean regime within 2 months.

But will the GOP back him as the incumbent in 2020? There's no rule that says they have to and there's still at least 2 years of this crap before the election cycle will ramp up. My guess is the outcome of the midterms will be the deciding factor. If the GOP maintain the same number of seats they'll stay on the Trump train. If they lose a lot of seats, they're dumping him.

Edit to add: what's funny about this is the left isn't very unified either. It could make for an interesting 2020.

The GOP will split if that happens and we'll have a new centrist populist party.

However if you listen to any media outlet, they'd have you believe that the entire country is absolutely in full agreement with THEIR assessment which is biased to the core. He doesn't give a shit about most of this and nor should he.
Oh he gives a shit alright. He spends way too much time defending himself for him to not be giving a shit.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
The GOP will split if that happens and we'll have a new centrist populist party.
Completely agree. It wouldn't surprise me to see 4-5 parties battling it out and then consolidation leading to our normal 2 party system. The optimist in me wishes it would radically change our election process and more than 2 parties would remain, but that doesn't benefit the big money donors so it won't happen.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Oh he gives a shit alright. He spends way too much time defending himself for him to not be giving a shit.

Sure he defends himself. But he doesn't give a shit beyond that. Not to quitting like you snowflakes want.

Completely agree. It wouldn't surprise me to see 4-5 parties battling it out and then consolidation leading to our normal 2 party system. The optimist in me wishes it would radically change our election process and more than 2 parties would remain, but that doesn't benefit the big money donors so it won't happen.
i wouldnt mind seeing a 3 or 4 party system. problem is you are right, it wont happen

Just because everyone seems to be glossing over this, I would like to point out just how incredibly pathetic this has become on multiple levels.

1) we have a pathological liar for a president, who lies about mundane and incredibly easy things to fact check
2) no one even cares anymore. Wapo updated their list of lies by Trump and it is over 1,000.
3) there are actually some people who still believe him, and think the media is "fake news" and Trump is a good source of information
4) what in the actual ****.

Just because everyone seems to be glossing over this, I would like to point out just how incredibly pathetic this has become on multiple levels.

1) we have a pathological liar for a president, who lies about mundane and incredibly easy things to fact check
2) no one even cares anymore. Wapo updated their list of lies by Trump and it is over 1,000.
3) there are actually some people who still believe him, and think the media is "fake news" and Trump is a good source of information
4) what in the actual ****.

There were clearly 10,000 people outside! Fake News! It's not Trump's fault he can't find venues big enough for his fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT