ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn’s defense just had no answer to Milton’s running

I remember the P5 sycophants on this board doubting that we would stand a chance controlling the line of scrimmage.
Apparently they dont watch Shaqueem enough.

I just looked at the stats. They really indicate that we went toe to toe with them. No gimmicks or trick plays needed

It is really P5 + UCF.

They had 90 yards rushing at 2.2 a clip

Their stud RB had 71 yards at 3.2

Their QB had 1 TD and 2 picks

Not the normal stat line you see from a powerful P5 vs a G5

The offensive line played great today. 1 sack and almost no negative plays. We rarely were in long yardage situations. A mobile QB is so dangerous in college football. Especially a smart one who avoids injury

2 more years!

Definitely a Heisman candidate

He finished 8th this year and he won his bowl game and Mayfield didn't. Plus Mayfield has a Manziel-like personality but not quite as bad.

Milton had an amazing season running the hall this year. Total yards and average per run
I think that’s been off the radar. Did he set a UCF record? He looked so quick today I think now he is over 600 yards and around 5.6 per carry

Additionally, he had 37 TDs and only 9 interceptions. Crazy.

Last edited:
Minus a few throws in the first half that were high. (Not faulting the guy for being pumped up)

Dude was awesome. Great throws. Good sense of when to run. Really had auburn on its heels

Minus a few throws in the first half that were high. (Not faulting the guy for being pumped up)

Dude was awesome. Great throws. Good sense of when to run. Really had auburn on its heels
His first half was bad. He was like 2 of 14 or something. He could have ran a couple of those but threw instead. 2nd half numbers were Heismanesque.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT