ADVERTISEMENT

Back to mediocrity you go

The NCAA doesn’t award anybody a title because they don’t run any kind of FBS anything. There is no NCAA champ. You just have to finish #1 by any major selector. You should really educate yourself on how FBS titles are claimed.
Some obscure, no name computer poll that nobody has ever heard of had UCF at #1. That is not a national championship. That is a bug in a crappy piece of software. Stop embarrassing yourselves by claiming a championship when you know that you weren’t even one of the ten best teams in the country.

Some obscure, no name computer poll that nobody has ever heard of had UCF at #1. That is not a national championship. That is a bug in a crappy piece of software. Stop embarrassing yourselves by claiming a championship when you know that you weren’t even one of the ten best teams in the country.
What's your address again?

Reactions: I ABear I
Lmao! Not a damn thing humble or gracious about UCF. You people are loudmouthed, obnoxious, parasites who managed to piss off the entire nation. You don't get to call anybody names. You don't get to say chit!
This. It’s amazing that UCF was able to rally an entire nation against them. It’s pretty rare that I agree with an SEC fan, much less root for an SEC team. But the obnoxious behavior of UCF made it easy.

Some obscure, no name computer poll that nobody has ever heard of had UCF at #1. That is not a national championship.
Tell that to the PAC-12, because they claim them too!
- https://pac-12.com/content/football-national-championships

Also, Alabama has only 11 consensus NCs, and more than half of the other 6 they claim are much weaker claims than UCF's.

You're just another P5 hypocrite. Clean up your own house before coming here, because you just look like a fool.

Reactions: UCFEMUP
This. It’s amazing that UCF was able to rally an entire nation against them. It’s pretty rare that I agree with an SEC fan, much less root for an SEC team. But the obnoxious behavior of UCF made it easy.
And we love it Troll. Thanks for pointing it out!

Reactions: UCFBS
Please drink 200mg+ of cyanide

What's your address again?

Already did but you won't so...Ok pussy. Where? You still afraid? I'll give you your mamas Jean's back?

Tell that to the PAC-12, because they claim them too!
- https://pac-12.com/content/football-national-championships

Also, Alabama has only 11 consensus NCs, and more than half of the other 6 they claim are much weaker claims than UCF's.

You're just another P5 hypocrite. Clean up your own house before coming here, because you just look like a fool.

Still waiting.

As Miami fans say to UCF fans... we've seen this before. :)

No way!! How did you find this out?

Not a Alabama fan? He’s mine now. Dead!

Livin' in your heads RENT FREEEEE

:boxing::cool2:[roll]

Reactions: TheBullsFan
iu

Last edited:
Reactions: OMGAnotherTroll
I doubt we go back to mediocrity but you can obviously see the difference between a freshman QB starting his 3rd game and an experienced QB. No way UF or any other team beats LSU with a freshman QB in his 3rd start.

You can brag about all the peewee wins against 5-7 teams you want. I will give you that. UCF can play little league football better than all the 7 loss teams in their conference.

Yes, you guys have 2 conference titles. No one knows what conference that is, but impressive nonetheless.

The NCAA did not award UCF a title. They don't do that. Some nonsense poll declared UCF champions and you guys are so needy you are clinging to it. The Gators were 2X champs in the 80's according to the NYT Poll. We don't actually claim those as titles though because, well that would just be sad and needy.

That last part is just excuses. If you guys want to be accepted as a part of the football world you should really stop whining. Hardships are part of the game. Champions overcome and pretenders whine.

Says all this while the mighty Gators literally dodged playing UCF twice within a 2 week period. This is pure comedy.

Reactions: Mikesi
Yes, you guys have 2 conference titles.
Huh?

UCF has four (4) AAC Conference Titles in the first six (6) years (2013-2018) of the renamed, from Big East(TM), AAC Conference, three (3) of them undefeated 8-0 runs. I'm not even looking back at C-USA (which would be +2 more, not including divisional).

Just where are you getting only two (2) Conference Titles? Did you mean two (2) NY Bowl wins? One BCS-NY5 (2014 Jan Fiesta) and one CFP-NY6 (2018 Jan Peach)? Or two (2) AP Top 10 final ranks?

No one knows what conference that is, but impressive nonetheless.
Correct, they prefer the name Big East(TM). The AAC maintains all Big East records, except basketball, which the AAC 'sold' with the title to the new Big East conference. The AAC is the same, legal entity as the Big East (1979-2012).

The NCAA did not award UCF a title.
Correct. Football is the only sport where the NCAA awards NO TITLES.

They don't do that. Some nonsense poll declared UCF champions and you guys are so needy you are clinging to it.
Just like the PAC-12, among other things they claim. Yep, read it and recognize they are doing exactly what UCF has done!
The Gators were 2X champs in the 80's according to the NYT Poll. We don't actually claim those as titles though because, well that would just be sad and needy.
Which makes Florida better than Alabama, who only has eleven (11) consensus titles, not the seventeen (17) they claim.

So you should talk to the PAC-12 and Alabama, before complaining about UCF. A majority of their non-consensus titles are more pathetic than UCF's claim. I don't see how you can disagree.

It's amazing how much smack comes out of various fans' mouths, from the PAC-12 to the SEC, that look like stones from their glass houses.

The only reason any of the trolls are here is because UCF has been incessantly whining for attention. UCF has become the most hated team in the NCAA because they just won;t shut up about winning peewee football for the last two years.
We wanted attention, we got it. Now we don't like.

Reactions: G8RLegist
...Which makes Florida better than Alabama, who only has eleven (11) consensus titles, not the seventeen (17) they claim.

So you should talk to Alabama before complaining about UCF. .

Believe me. We have been giving them flack about the fake national titles ever since they claimed them.

Reactions: UCFBS
These fools have been sitting on their mom's plastic covered couch, eat cheetos, in a wife beater, just waiting for us to lose so they could come here. I love it.

Reactions: GoKnights2003
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT