ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Dementia rally

Joe Biden, while making the case that he'd be far better suited to deal with COVID, stated as fact that 120 million people have died in the US of coronavirus since March.

No wonder he won't leave his basement, his mind is convinced that 1/3 of the US has already died of the virus.

Joe Biden, while making the case that he'd be far better suited to deal with COVID, stated as fact that 120 million people have died in the US of coronavirus since March.

No wonder he won't leave his basement, his mind is convinced that 1/3 of the US has already died of the virus.

And he also said that 150 million died from gun violence. He must think there’s like 40 people roaming the country right now and he’s hiding from zombies

Yeah, a moron who stubbornly refuses to wear a mask and holds large mask-less public rallies is far better suited to deal with COVID than Joe Biden who made a gaff. :rolleyes:

It takes a special kind of stupid to follow a leader who uses a deadly pandemic to make a political statement.

Yeah, a moron who stubbornly refuses to wear a mask and holds large mask-less public rallies is far better suited to deal with COVID than Joe Biden who made a gaff. :rolleyes:

It takes a special kind of stupid to follow a leader who uses a deadly pandemic to make a political statement.

Joe Biden only wears a mask because he believes he’s a surgeon. And it’s 1983.

Joe Biden only wears a mask because he believes he’s a surgeon. And it’s 1983.
A lame 'hardy har har' is all you've got left when you're a 'Party over Country' conservative and are forced to defend a moron like Trump.

A lame 'hardy har har' is all you've got left when you're a 'Party over Country' conservative and are forced to defend a moron like Trump.

Biden is the same guy who said Poor Kids are just as smart as white kids. Who said kids love to play with his hairy legs and sit on his lap and who was against de-segregation by saying he didn’t want his kids to grow up in a jungle?

Yeah he’s a real peach too.

Both candidates are beyond flawed

The election is a referendum on Trump. Bash Biden all you want -- You still lose.

Not Bashing Biden, those are legitimate things he’s said. I’m just pointing out that both are flawed. You can’t act like you’re saving the country when you’re voting out one guy and replacing him with someone with similar character defects

Not Bashing Biden, those are legitimate things he’s said. I’m just pointing out that both are flawed. You can’t act like you’re saving the country when you’re voting out one guy and replacing him with someone with similar character defects
Shookster has a severe case of TDS. He will vote for a guy with proven dementia. His voting rights should be taken away for just that reason alone

Shookster has a severe case of TDS. He will vote for a guy with proven dementia.
In the midst of a pandemic, our President holds massive rallies without a mask --- and his minions follow suit -- but Biden is the one showing signs of mental instability???!? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

If I were in your shoes, I'd STFU because your one-trick pony has run out of tricks.

In the midst of a pandemic, our President holds massive rallies without a mask --- and his minions follow suit -- but Biden is the one showing signs of mental instability???!? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

If I were in your shoes, I'd STFU because your one-trick pony has run out of tricks.
Biden has no mental capacity left. Probably doesn’t even put on his own mask. Your buddy Dr. Fucti doesn’t even wear a mask. Voting for Biden is a wasted vote. He’s basically a vegetable.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Biden has no mental capacity left. Probably doesn’t even put on his own mask. Your buddy Dr. Fucti doesn’t even wear a mask. Voting for Biden is a wasted vote. He’s basically a vegetable.
Trump has accepted his defeat, so should you.

Trump has accepted his defeat, so should you.
I know you guys don't like him on a personal and a political level, but this is really sad to see. Imagine living 70+ years, reaching the pinnacle of success, feeling like you're the best at anything you choose to be and then crashing. For his own good and for the good of the country I wish he would step aside and let pence take over the ticket.

I’m still waiting for someone to tell me how Biden would be good for this country

LOL---He had more to say about fighting the pandemic in 2 minutes yesterday than Trump has said the whole damn year.
Oh yeah? He didn’t even want to close travel to China. How quickly we forget. 2 million dead

What are his plans for the economy? Trade? Immigration?

This should be good

Reactions: Crazyhole
He won't troll the country daily on Twitter.
Doesn’t effect me in the least. I don’t have Twitter. You guys aren’t making very good arguments for Biden

If Trump wins, I win, because I’m only working for about 3-4 more years

If Biden wins, we all lose, so I guess we are all in the same boat. Crappy economy, illegal immigration goes to hell, trade is crap, law enforcement goes to hell, civil unrest, crime goes through the roof.

All because you don’t like Trumps tweets. Seems so silly

This guy would have had absolutely no plan whatsoever to control this pandemic. Nobody can lockdown Americans without martial law. Nobody can make people where masks. You’re all fooling yourselves. Biden was all for the rioting which hasn’t helped the spread. That was a hell of a lot worse than one Tulsa rally with 6,000 people

You guys aren’t making very good arguments for Biden
If you've been paying any attention to what's been going on since 2016, there's only one argument for Biden that matters to the voting public this November:

He's not Trump.

'nuff said.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Doesn’t effect me in the least. I don’t have Twitter. You guys aren’t making very good arguments for Biden

If Biden wins, we all lose, so I guess we are all in the same boat. Crappy economy, illegal immigration goes to hell, trade is crap, law enforcement goes to hell, civil unrest, crime goes through the roof.

This guy would have had absolutely no plan whatsoever to control this pandemic. Nobody can lockdown Americans without martial law. Nobody can make people where masks. You’re all fooling yourselves. Biden was all for the rioting which hasn’t helped the spread. That was a hell of a lot worse than one Tulsa rally with 6,000 people

The only way Biden would be good for the country is that the media wouldn't constantly be railing on how terrible everything is in spite of facts. No different than when Obama won and all of a sudden the daily death tolls in Iraq went away so people weren't as worked up about it. We'll be told that .2% economic growth is amazing, ignoring the fact that under trump it was 10 times that.

People believe what they are told, not what they personally experience.

Reactions: sk8knight

You've just described America right now. Everybody is tired of the drunk uncle as POTUS.

You've just described America right now. Everybody is tired of the drunk uncle as POTUS.

As usual the game plan will be to blame the last guy for all of the president's failures, of which Biden will have plenty.

The debt will explode even more than it already has, regulations will come back and choke off manufacturing and service, police will walk off the job because they will feel even less support than they have now, etc. It will be bad under Biden.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
As usual the game plan will be to blame the last guy for all of the president's failures, of which Biden will have plenty.

The debt will explode even more than it already has, regulations will come back and choke off manufacturing and service, police will walk off the job because they will feel even less support than they have now, etc. It will be bad under Biden.
It’s pretty sad that when the only endorsement for Biden is that he’s not Trump

Sorry, but that doesn’t do it for me. Not sure what he has going for him. I now asked the same question on numerous occasions and not one single person has a good answer. Only @firm_bizzle and @DaShuckster using 12 year-old logic that’s not one bit more intelligent than their buddy @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm

ADVERTISEMENT