ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Dementia rally

You've just described America right now. Everybody is tired of the drunk uncle as POTUS.
That doesn’t describe America right now. Open your damn eyes and stop acting like an uneducated Twitter obsessed 12 year-old and endorse your guy

It’s pretty sad that when the only endorsement for Biden is that he’s not Trump

Sorry, but that doesn’t do it for me. Not sure what he has going for him. I now asked the same question on numerous occasions and not one single person has a good answer. Only @firm_bizzle and @DaShuckster using 12 year-old logic that’s not one bit more intelligent than their buddy @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm

Its team politics at its worst. If Biden had an R behind his name, they'd be laughing at how he's got pre-dementia and can't get anything done so he'll be a figurehead president.

As usual the game plan will be to blame the last guy for all of the president's failures, of which Biden will have plenty.

The debt will explode even more than it already has, regulations will come back and choke off manufacturing and service, police will walk off the job because they will feel even less support than they have now, etc. It will be bad under Biden.
Do you guys ever open a newspaper? Manufacturing is at its worst point ever. Police are walking off the job now.
https://www.usnews.com/news/electio...ct-of-manufacturing-no-longer-made-in-america

It’s pretty sad that when the only endorsement for Biden is that he’s not Trump

Sorry, but that doesn’t do it for me. Not sure what he has going for him. I now asked the same question on numerous occasions and not one single person has a good answer. Only @firm_bizzle and @DaShuckster using 12 year-old logic that’s not one bit more intelligent than their buddy @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm

In the words of Trump.

"What the heck do I have to lose?"

one thing I dont understand about liberals is how much they allow emotion to pre-empt rationale. Nothing Trump has done is actually, quantifiably, negative in your lives. Its not his fault that we got hit with a new virus. Its not his fault that George Floyd was murdered. Its not his fault that the economy fell apart. But for some reason, the emotional response is to place blame on him for everything, out of emotional fear and anger. Even things like Ukraine and Russia were met with an emotional response above actually looking at things objectively.

one thing I dont understand about liberals is how much they allow emotion to pre-empt rationale. Nothing Trump has done is actually, quantifiably, negative in your lives. Its not his fault that we got hit with a new virus. Its not his fault that George Kirby was murdered. Its not his fault that the economy fell apart. But for some reason, the emotional response is to place blame on him for everything, out of emotional fear and anger. Even things like Ukraine and Russia were met with an emotional response above actually looking at things objectively.

FIFY - remember his name!

ADVERTISEMENT