ADVERTISEMENT

Biden drops out of the Presidential race

Nice try moving the goalposts.

I guess these guys are the ones you are praising.

Delusional
How is it moving the goalposts? When talking about someone's legacy, comparing it to others in similar positions is more than acceptable. If Reagan's legacy wasn't tarnished, then there is no reason to think Biden's will be.

Yeah, silly me. I should believe you and the other Einsteins here who think the crazy old narcissist who a) is a convicted felon, b) tried to blackmail Ukraine; and c) had his minions storm the capitol in an attempt to circumvent Biden's election in 2020 is....(cue trumpet-fanfare)....the winning ticket in 2024. :rolleyes:
Is the moving van ready?

How is it moving the goalposts? When talking about someone's legacy, comparing it to others in similar positions is more than acceptable. If Reagan's legacy wasn't tarnished, then there is no reason to think Biden's will be.
Literally nobody is saying that Biden was a good president. This has nothing to do with Reagan

Biden hasn’t been the president and he deceived the American people. THAT will be his legacy

Additionally, he was defiant about it until the bitter end

Biden will be known for this and the overwhelming incompetence in border control that has destroyed this country. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING will be able to hide these historical blunders

Literally nobody is saying that Biden was a good president. This has nothing to do with Reagan

Biden hasn’t been the president and he deceived the American people. THAT will be his legacy

Additionally, he was defiant about it until the bitter end
Lots of people say he was a good president, so that's just false. It takes about 30 years to really be able to judge a presidents legacy, and historians will say Biden was a good president, I guarantee you.

When talking about someone's legacy you absolutely should talk about other people, there is a comparative aspect to it. Can you say Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player ever if you don't compare him to both his peers and the history of the game?

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ots of people say he was a good president, so that's just false. It takes about 30 years to really be able to judge a presidents legacy, and historians will say Biden was a good president, I guarantee you.
I’ll wait the 30 years then 🙄

Biden will be known for this and the overwhelming incompetence in border control that has destroyed this country.
LMAO. How quickly some folks forget Trump ordered his MAGA-controlled House to walk away from the bipartisan immigration bill the Republicans themselves wrote!!!! You can't make this sh*t up!

LMAO. How quickly some folks forget Trump ordered his MAGA-controlled House to walk away from the bipartisan immigration bill the Republicans themselves wrote!!!! You can't make this sh*t up!
This thread is about Biden. The greatest president ever,

RIIIIGHT GUUUUYS?

How’s the moving plans going?
😂😂😂😂

Reagan would introduce himself to people who he worked with on a frequent basis because he would have no idea who they were. Biden mixes names up and shit, but he still knew who the people were.

Ah ok. Biden mixes names up but still knew who the people were.

VP Trump.

Sec Dec Something Something Brown.

Totally knows who they are. Just gets the names wrong.

Stop drinking.

Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes

VP Trump.

Stop drinking.
Still no moving van response from Adolf?

VP Trump.

Stop drinking.
And Trump has mixed up Haley and Pelosi several times, so I guess he is the new dementia candidate then.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
But but but what about the guy still running, why would anyone ever talk about him.
Because he’s already been written off as terrible. There isn’t anything to argue about anymore

These imbeciles probably still think that we are voting for Trump

I've literally spent the better portion of 8 years making fun of him.

But because I don't have to pressure wash my pussy after each mean Tweet from the Don (unlike cubs and Adolf), I mUst wAnT 4 hIM 2 wIN!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Because he’s already been written off as terrible. There isn’t anything to argue about anymore
And Biden is not running, so other than acknowledging that, what else is there to talk about with him?

I've literally spent the better portion of 8 years making fun of him.

But because I don't have to pressure wash my pussy after each mean Tweet from the Don (unlike cubs and Adolf), I mUst wAnT 4 hIM 2 wIN!!!!!!!!!
I didn't say anything about you wanting him to win, just noting the difference in how people talk about Biden than they do Trump, you included.

We aren’t talking about Trump so we looooove him

Asinine logic

It’s new news. The biggest news of the day, so we are talking about it

WTF is wrong with you?
Nothing is wrong with me mike, but thanks for asking. You are the one saying we shouldn't talk about Trump, who is actually in the race, because he is terrible. But you've also made your point that you think Biden is terrible, but still talk about him. Just not very consistent. (And I don't really care if you talk about Biden, more power to you, but you also shouldn't care if I talk about Trump)

If you think I said you want Trump to win, when I clearly didn't say that, then I think it's you who needs to brush up on his reading ability.

Again, you don't read very well. I have disparaged countless times on here and spoken of him just as badly as Biden.

Hope this helps.

Trump fought like hell to overturn a fair and democratic election because he didn't want to give up power. He put his selfish wants over the will of the country.

Biden voluntarily stepped down, ceded power, for the good of the country.

Political differences aside this selfless act is something Trump could not fathom.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Did you catch the historic speech by patriotic, complacent Joe on national TV yesterday?

The one that said how he VOLUNTARILY STEPPED DOWN

Oh… wait

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
He’s still President bro 😊

What a guy!!!

My brain is mush and I can't run for President, but imma hold down the fort for the next 6 months as the leader of the free world. I am also endorsing Vice President whatshername. He's going to be a fine thing.

• Haha
What a guy!!!

My brain is mush and I can't run for President, but imma hold down the fort for the next 6 months as the leader of the free world. I am also endorsing Vice President whatshername. He's going to be a fine thing.
There is a massive difference between spending the final few months concentrating solely on running this country, and doing an objectively good job at it, versus trying to campaign while running the country to plan to set yourself up for 4+ more years.

Biden recognized his limits, and made the correct decision that it it would be in the best interests of this country to not serve another term.

Meanwhile Trump did the exact opposite, everything short of a coup to stay in power.

Please comment on the comparison of the two. I'll take a mush for brains over a traitor to the Constitution every day of the week.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Please comment on the comparison of the two. I'll take a mush for brains over a traitor to the Constitution every day of the week.
The 'mush for brains' set are the ones following Trump and loudly proclaiming themselves to be patriots who love our Constitution.

There is a massive difference between spending the final few months concentrating solely on running this country, and doing an objectively good job at it, versus trying to campaign while running the country to plan to set yourself up for 4+ more years.

Biden recognized his limits, and made the correct decision that it it would be in the best interests of this country to not serve another term.

Meanwhile Trump did the exact opposite, everything short of a coup to stay in power.

Absolutely outstanding. I’m also not voting for Donald. And I’ve only made that apparent a billion times on here…

You, cubs, and Adolf need to stop with the Pavlovian errrrmehrgerd but Trump!!!! every single time someone mentions that Biden’s brain is gone.

But whatabout Trump?

The Biden administration deceived America, but because Trump sucks it’s OK

Riiiiggghttt Ggguuuyyyss?

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT