ADVERTISEMENT

Biden: I want to be a dictator

If President Trump told everyone to wear a mask 3 months ago the left would be b*tching about how a piece of cloth doesn’t help anything and how Trump is an idiot for thinking it does. Always the opposite of what he says.

Everywhere I have been it’s been 90+% wearing masks. The outbreaks have been people doing stupid stuff like packing into bars.... mostly younger people, tend not to be Trump supporters.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Am I naive to think that we keep responding to the same 6-7 left wing radicals day in and day out discussing the same issues over and over?

Seems like the WC is Groundhog Day all over again

Am I naive to think that we keep responding to the same 6-7 left wing radicals day in and day out discussing the same issues over and over?

Seems like the WC is Groundhog Day all over again
Yeah. I've been trying to start some conversations that go beyond responses of "Trump is an idiot" out of them but thats the level of substance these guys bring to the board. Even when I troll, its the same thing.

Yeah. I've been trying to start some conversations that go beyond responses of "Trump is an idiot" out of them but thats the level of substance these guys bring to the board. Even when I troll, its the same thing.
I know that we have posted our share of BS and insults, but we are at least capable of having a meaningful conversation some of the time.

One guy posts the same incoherent 12 year-old gibberish between 12:30-3pm EVERYDAY, another guy talks to himself as 80-90% have him blocked and 1-2 posters just comb Twitter 24/7 posting whatever tweets fit their narrative without even regards to the source.

I’m a professional with a 8-5 job. Nobody special, but I’m really curious to whom I’m interacting with.

Who really is Shucky?

Reactions: DAiello18
I know that we have posted our share of BS and insults, but we are at least capable of having a meaningful conversation some of the time.

One guy posts the same incoherent 12 year-old gibberish between 12:30-3pm EVERYDAY, another guy talks to himself as 80-90% have him blocked and 1-2 posters just comb Twitter 24/7 posting whatever tweets fit their narrative without even regards to the source.

I’m a professional with a 8-5 job. Nobody special, but I’m really curious to whom I’m interacting with.
I spend way too much time on this board. I got really burned out over the last 20 years and have been taking a long needed breather so this is kind of a fun escape. Im not gonna lie, its nice not having to work my butt off every day but I'm starting to get the itch to get back at it.

Who really is Shucky?

I honest don’t know, but I love that Shucky is catching on quickly. I do notice all of us are so polite on the actual forum where the peasants can’t get in

Reactions: Ucfmikes
FRUMP is going down SON! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah!:flush:
I’m not your son. I have my birth certificate and it doesn’t say anything about me being conceived by 2 homosexual lovers engaging in unprotected anal sex in a Disney Bathroom.
Sorry to disappoint you

ADVERTISEMENT