ADVERTISEMENT

Big Boosters are pissed/ Gus seat is nuclear

GusNeedstoGo

High School Harry
Sep 30, 2023
First, hi dungeon.

Anyways, last night during the collapse, several boosters including the baseball alumni that donated 5 million and a Roth were at the game texting other alumni and boosters. Words I cannot say were used, but let’s say that Gus was compared to Joe Biden a lot for obvious reasons. Heard it was absolutely bad. Also people overheard the 2014 team calling these players “****ing soft pussies.”, who wouldn’t have survived under O’Leary. These people, again tiktok treat your staff better bro cause I know you scroll here and have a burner, also Heard more than one player openly mock the linebackers and dbs. I think you can all figure out who those players were.

I have heard that they went to Terry and ripped him to shreds after the game by the boosters. People want Gus gone and now expecting us to start the year 0-5 in the big 12. Apparently some boosters think we’ll lose to wvu. Terry was ripped for “gross mismanagement” with how he handled the transition. They aren’t happy with either basketball or where football is headed. Donors think we’ll end up like “Maryland or Rutgers” is a common sentiment amongst these very big names.

A lot of people think Gus has some sort of dirt on Terry or that t Mo is too intimidated by a sec coach. I agree with this because afterall he HIRED BUTCH FRIGGAN JONES and look at how that’s going. Boosters now want either massive changes in the bye week before oklahoma or Gus will be “given a poison pill.”

I have heard one name consistently to replace Gus and that the boosters want to “break the bank for”:
Alex Atkins

Don’t know if it’ll actually happen, but again Terry treats his staff like crap. So when an environment turns toxic well people are willing to talk a lot more.

"Words I cannot say were used, but let’s say that Gus was compared to Joe Biden a lot for obvious reasons"

Well wheewww! Thank da lawd we're not talking about a Jan 6th insurrection with 4 UCF players getting killed.

Thank god it hasn't gotten past Biden's dilerium.

Alex Atkins? Why? FSU’s offense is Norvell’s baby. I’m not saying he is a bad choice, just that he is an unproven product that doesn’t need bank breaking to get. Seems like a good coach and recruiter, so maybe he is ready. Who knows?

What’s up with Lincoln Riley’s brother? Seems like a good candidate too.

First, hi dungeon.

Anyways, last night during the collapse, several boosters including the baseball alumni that donated 5 million and a Roth were at the game texting other alumni and boosters. Words I cannot say were used, but let’s say that Gus was compared to Joe Biden a lot for obvious reasons. Heard it was absolutely bad. Also people overheard the 2014 team calling these players “****ing soft pussies.”, who wouldn’t have survived under O’Leary. These people, again tiktok treat your staff better bro cause I know you scroll here and have a burner, also Heard more than one player openly mock the linebackers and dbs. I think you can all figure out who those players were.

I have heard that they went to Terry and ripped him to shreds after the game by the boosters. People want Gus gone and now expecting us to start the year 0-5 in the big 12. Apparently some boosters think we’ll lose to wvu. Terry was ripped for “gross mismanagement” with how he handled the transition. They aren’t happy with either basketball or where football is headed. Donors think we’ll end up like “Maryland or Rutgers” is a common sentiment amongst these very big names.

A lot of people think Gus has some sort of dirt on Terry or that t Mo is too intimidated by a sec coach. I agree with this because afterall he HIRED BUTCH FRIGGAN JONES and look at how that’s going. Boosters now want either massive changes in the bye week before oklahoma or Gus will be “given a poison pill.”

I have heard one name consistently to replace Gus and that the boosters want to “break the bank for”:
Alex Atkins

Don’t know if it’ll actually happen, but again Terry treats his staff like crap. So when an environment turns toxic well people are willing to talk a lot more.
Nice load of BS. None of this happened...Gus's seat is not remotely Luke Warm. In a hypothetical world you are half right and Boosters wielded such power at UCF, UCF would have a lot more issues to worry about than Gus. But carry on....

Sounds like typical Applebees talk...

I'll give Gus one more year of recruiting to see where we stand before I make calls.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
Gus deserves 3 full years in the Big XII before getting the torches and pitch forks .

giphy.gif

First, hi dungeon.

Alex Atkins

Cool story bro. Can't wait for post No. 7.

Ask Auburn how that booster meddling worked out for them? Two straight losing seasons and potentially headed for a third without Gus. Of course, you might be like Deion and count moral victories (like keeping the score close against USCwest or thuga.) I don't.

UCF beat Baylor all over the field except where it matters: the final scoreboard. IIRC, there was only one lead change in the game, but I could be wrong.

Keep on posting negative garbage toward your HEAD COACH. It will do wonders for recruiting.

Doesn't matter who the coach is were going to take our lumps year 1 BUT that game Saturday was a win and was a second half coaching disaster. Basketball has been on a downward spiral since Taco left but IDK how much effort is being put in towards the Basketball program.

Reactions: Knight59
This was a good old fashion emotional letdown. The defense saw we were up by 4 touchdowns late in the 3rd quarter and called it Miller time. Sure, there were things the offense could have done better, like milking the clock, but this one's on the defense. Hopefully, this will serve as a brutal lesson about playing 110% until the last whistle blows.

Cool story bro. Can't wait for post No. 7.

Ask Auburn how that booster meddling worked out for them? Two straight losing seasons and potentially headed for a third without Gus. Of course, you might be like Deion and count moral victories (like keeping the score close against USCwest or thuga.) I don't.

UCF beat Baylor all over the field except where it matters: the final scoreboard. IIRC, there was only one lead change in the game, but I could be wrong.

Keep on posting negative garbage toward your HEAD COACH. It will do wonders for recruiting.
Malzahn simp with the hot take. He states that he doesn’t like moral victories and references a moral victory right after.

Malzahn is on the hot seat…whether you like it or not. The time is after this season is over…the buyout will be minimal and at that point UCF will have to either fire him or extend him. YOUR CHOICE.

Last edited:
Gotta think he is. Since the regular season Tulane game:

Loss vs a terrible NAVY team at home
Took a 1 handed catch to beat a crappy USF team
Blown out by Tulane and Duke
Beat 2 small schools
Barely got by Boise
Lost first 2 BIG12 games.

And as a Bonus lost to ECU which could have gotten us Gameday

Last edited:
Gotta think he is. Since the regular season Tulane game:

Loss vs a terrible NAVY team at home
Took a 1 headed catch to beat a crappy USF team
Blown out by Tulane and Duke
Beat 2 small schools
Barely got by Boise
Lost first 2 BIG12 games.

And as a Bonus lost to ECU which could have gotten us Gameday
If you go back to that USF game last year they had a big lead there and blew it. I would say if true boosters ha e gotten used to the ascension of the last few years and don't wanna settle for mediocrity. All the coaches seats need to be on the hot plate at this point especially if you factor in second half of last season.

Reactions: jtGoldenKnights
First, hi dungeon.

Alex Atkins

Everything in your post is hearsay. It's almost amusing that your compare a bad performance to Joe Biden, that would be President Biden, BTW.

First, hi dungeon.

Alex Atkins

I don't know but this sounds like a lot of wishful hooey to me.

First, hi dungeon.

Alex Atkins

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe f*ck yourself.

This isn't even the Dungeon you c*ck juggling thunder c*nt.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Nice load of BS. None of this happened...Gus's seat is not remotely Luke Warm. In a hypothetical world you are half right and Boosters wielded such power at UCF, UCF would have a lot more issues to worry about than Gus. But carry on....
This,

Gus Malzahn making G5 money at $2.5M. Doesn’t show a lot of belief in the man. Even at that salary zero teams have expressed an interest in him

• Haha
Reactions: jtGoldenKnights
Let’s hope not.

Gus Malzahn has never had a losing season. He isn't going to start having one this year. Year 3, however, was Gus's worst at Auburn. He changed starting quarterbacks in Game 4 and and dismissed star wide receiver Duke Williams due to violations of team rules.

Auburn finished last in the SEC West standings, but Gus still posted a winning season.

Gus Malzahn has never had a losing season. He isn't going to start having one this year. Year 3, however, was Gus's worst at Auburn. He changed starting quarterbacks in Game 4 and and dismissed star wide receiver Duke Williams due to violations of team rules.

Auburn finished last in the SEC West standings, but Gus still posted a winning season.
Gus Malzahn’s best days are long gone. Gus Malzahn has NEVER was a major bowl game as a head coach…zero. 3-6 in bowls.

Gus Malzahn is the lowest paid HC in all of P5 and zero teams have shown an interest in him. ENOUGH.

Gus Malzahn’s best days are long gone. Gus Malzahn has NEVER was a major bowl game as a head coach…zero. 3-6 in bowls.

Gus Malzahn is the lowest paid HC in all of P5 and zero teams have shown an interest in him. ENOUGH.

Lobo, you post between 20-30 times a day on this site and say the same things over and over and over. Not a soul cares about what you spew and it's tired and old. You don't add anything to the conversation.

Here are all of your posts on a UCF fan site, summarized:

-UCF Fans suck
-UCF sucks
-Malzahn sucks
-Our conference sucks
-Miami is great

Can you imagine if a single person you know in your personal life were to know that this is what you do for fun? Could you handle the look of disappointment and disbelief in their faces? Dude your life has to suck if this is what you do for fun.

You should talk to someone about this. You may have some serious issues.

Guz was hired by Terri and that is his boy. Terri would be fired before they fire Guz. Terri is going to give Guz time to recruit as a P5 team. It is one thing to tell recruits as a G5 team we will be in a P5 it is another when they actually see you playing as a P5. Guz will get 2 to 3 more years. Guz is a P5 coach with a bunch of G5 underpaid assistant coaches is the problem. Better assistant coaches cost a lot more $$$ at the P5 level. They are getting out coached on the defensive side of the ball because we have a very green first year DC that is basically having on the job training at this point in time.

N.FL Knight

Lobo, you post between 20-30 times a day on this site and say the same things over and over and over. Not a soul cares about what you spew and it's tired and old. You don't add anything to the conversation.

Here are all of your posts on a UCF fan site, summarized:

-UCF Fans suck
-UCF sucks
-Malzahn sucks
-Our conference sucks
-Miami is great

Can you imagine if a single person you know in your personal life were to know that this is what you do for fun? Could you handle the look of disappointment and disbelief in their faces? Dude your life has to suck if this is what you do for fun.

You should talk to someone about this. You may have some serious issues.

--30--

Well said and very good advice. I hope @LoboCane sees it, understands it, and finds the help he needs. I am sure these places have really nice brochures he can look over.

Miami Behavioral Health Center
New Horizons Community Mental Health Center
Rogers Behavioral Health

First, hi dungeon.

Alex Atkins

Dumb post...probably writes fictional porno stories as a freelance for free sites. The Biden comment was funny tho.

Reactions: muckdawg24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT