ADVERTISEMENT

Big12 Conference plays starts for UCF mens on Saturday. First 5 games.

this horns down got a lot of media coverage rather than the game itself.

It’s pretty classless when you go behind the back of a fellow Coach n chastise that coach’s players. U go to the coach (probably a phone call ) voice your opinion n let that coach address it

Sounds like a coach who is desperate and insecure. The Texas coach lost a lot more than he gained from his words. Good to see Dan Patrick ridiculed him

Last edited:
10th ranked Memphis just lost to Uwcf in front of what seemed to be a couple thousand fans at most , place was empty

New member FAU gets a couple hundred dollars on StubHub for tix. Their venue is small though n they had a historic run in a wealthy neighborhood

This is probably the worst matchup in n the Big 12 for UCF. Houston is extremely long and athletic. They r a defensive juggernaut too. Gonna be a struggle

Last edited:
Houston extends their athletic defense to just below mid court They make their opponents extremely uncomfortable and its disruptive to UCF setting up the offense

UCF defense is impressive too. They r very athletic

Last edited:
Looking like Vegas got this one figured out right. Ridiculous amount of turnovers.

This is a real bad matchup for UCF. . They’re not the best shooters in the world. Houstons defense never goes away throughout the whole 40 minutes and plays 90 feet Ucf is more athletic than a lot of teams in the big 12 and they’ve used it to their advantage. That was not gonna happen today. Houston has as good a coach as any team in the country.

They came out of the Texas swing with one win which was big.Games like this happen but u move on.

Dave, you may have made a buck on your bet though

I made two bets. 1 for Houston straight up and win 4 cents. Then the line moved up to 22.5 points in the first half so took UCf and points for a buck and win 86 cents for that. Thus won 90 cents on this game. I’d rather uCF won and was testing the ability of cursing the other team.

• Haha
Reactions: connerito
And I thought 29 percent against Kansas St was a low point. Didn't think 15 percent was possible. And 4-21 3's. Incredible. Houston is obviously the better team but...
Combination of no true shooters, no cutters and lack of ball movement meant that we went one on one the whole game. That's not how to beat the best defensive team in the country. We were out of our league on the offensive end of the court.

Reactions: knightraveler
They were passing on perimeter most of the game until clock got to 5 and then that guy shot it. When they drove or passed inside it was a turnover or blocked. Mikey needs to be eligible fast.

I actually read somewhere and I'll try to find it that he was ruled ineligible until august.

This?

I must have missed someone posting this. I doubt he ever plays for us. Probably G League now. I didn’t know the no felony rule. Dawkins had to know rule. He had to go to Terry and inform him also. Seems weird they did all of this. Is the rule any student or just athletes?

And I thought 29 percent against Kansas St was a low point. Didn't think 15 percent was possible. And 4-21 3's. Incredible. Houston is obviously the better team but...
Combination of no true shooters, no cutters and lack of ball movement meant that we went one on one the whole game. That's not how to beat the best defensive team in the country. We were out of our league on the offensive end of the court.
I think Houston's guards were quicker and better ball handlers and of course better shots.

They were passing on perimeter most of the game until clock got to 5 and then that guy shot it. When they drove or passed inside it was a turnover or blocked. Mikey needs to be eligible fast.

I must have missed someone posting this. I doubt he ever plays for us. Probably G League now. I didn’t know the no felony rule. Dawkins had to know rule. He had to go to Terry and inform him also. Seems weird they did all of this. Is the rule any student or just athletes?
It would be hard to see him play this year. I believe he needs to meet the requirements to get the felony, reduced to a misdemeanor. He’s got some work to do right now. I think everybody would be on the same page and are, in respect to him meeting the requirements. I don’t see how he meets the requirements, set by the judge, before the season ends

He will never see the floor.

Lets place a bet .

Goal: don't finish last cause in 2 weeks, "fans" will be calling for Dawkins head. Maybe 2 more wins esp. over OKST and surging WV?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT