ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest lead we've ever blown at the Bounce House?

Please name any D1 comebacks with such a large deficit in such a short period of time. I don't know how it is even possible. Congrats to Baylor for continuing to play while UCF was thinking about the celebration.

Reactions: Nautiknight
Nobody at Baylor has had their way with someone like this since Art Briles got fired. They might just rehire him so he can pretend it never happened. That was rough.

• Haha
Reactions: Yaes
Pathetic UCF fanbase leaving early after the end of the 3rd qtr. We looked spoiled on TV and deserve to take it up the shorts. The young generation hasn't been there. I blame the coaches for not keeping the team focused and keeping the pedal on the gas. The coaches need to be taking laps this week for allowing this to happen. In contrast, congrats to Baylor in pushing through adversity, much respect to you guys. You deserved the win and we deserved the loss. I can't say it any other way.

Please name any D1 comebacks with such a large deficit in such a short period of time. I don't know how it is even possible. Congrats to Baylor for continuing to play while UCF was thinking about the celebration.
Spot on...I blame the coaches. The fans even left early. UCF had the talent upperhand. Baylor continued to press forward as the coaches promoted celebration.

Biggest lead we've ever blown in the Bounce House. Have we ever blown a bigger lead anywhere?​

Was planning on Marshall torrential rains. Weather Turned out nice. Until Timmy pissed down our backs all day.

Arrogant? Like your ass. Not even being present at the game with us til the bitter end?

Yet spouting off about something you saw on TV on the internet?

UCF fan base quickly becoming UF armchair fan base

Arrogant? Like your ass. Not even being present at the game with us til the bitter end?

Yet spouting off about something you saw on TV on the internet?

UCF fan base quickly becoming UF armchair fan base
Actually some of us live several states away and don’t have the chance to attend in person, so we watch the entire game on tv. I was at the KState game, until the final second. We’re you?

• Wow
Reactions: UCFootball14
Were you? Traveling to shithole USA on pleasure or business?

Shut up Kansas Karen Barbie. It’s not my fault you are stuck living in hell for one away game per century. Sounds like a personal bad choice

Orlando. Is a place.

Remember when we all tailgated through the Marshall storm for 6 hours And stayed in our seats all Day in torrential sideways rains until the end. Fun days.

Oh. I live in Kansas. I get a free pass. Dorothy slippers and stuff.

But I can talk shit. Offended by the UCF fans that showed up today.

Go go go. Kansas Karen.

Remember when we all tailgated through the Marshall storm for 6 hours And stayed in our seats all Day in torrential sideways rains until the end. Fun days.

Oh. I live in Kansas. I get a free pass. Dorothy slippers and stuff.
Have you ever read any of your posts? You don’t even know how to write a proper sentence. Obviously not a UCF grad.

Lol. The trump card. Cuz. Cuz. Cuz. Cuz. We got nothing.

I told my beautiful wife y’all were retarded.

Thanks for proving it.

Yeah we were there to the end.

Y’all were and are. keyboard warriors.

Or course it is the worst collapse in bounce house history. It is a top 10 all time collapse for any team regardless of home/away and opponent. The fact that it was at home to a team without an FBS win who was blown out by 30+ the previous week just amplifies it.

In the last four home games for UCF they are 2-2.

Loss - Navy (4-8 on the season with loss to FCS Delaware)
Win - Kent State (1-4, average score vs. FBS 6-40)
Win - Villanova FCS
Loss - Baylor

Don't think any team is intimidated coming to UCF now.

Look at it this way:

UCF’s collapse reminded me of another Knights team- the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights- after they were screwed out of a game 7 victory by the refs in their second season. The response by the rest of the league was, “you’re officially one of us.”

From my point of view, you’re officially initiated into the world of P5 football now that you had your first conference game lumps. Welcome to the club. :)

• Sad
In the last four home games for UCF they are 2-2.

Loss - Navy (4-8 on the season with loss to FCS Delaware)
Win - Kent State (1-4, average score vs. FBS 6-40)
Win - Villanova FCS
Loss - Baylor

Don't think any team is intimidated coming to UCF now.
take out the 2020 no fan COVID year and we had one of the best home field advantages/records in America.

That seems gone under Gus and the conference change isn’t an excuse . ex Navy

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Look at it this way:

UCF’s collapse reminded me of another Knights team- the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights- after they were screwed out of a game 7 victory by the refs in their second season. The response by the rest of the league was, “you’re officially one of us.”

From my point of view, you’re officially initiated into the world of P5 football now that you had your first conference game lumps. Welcome to the club. :)
Whew! So I was concerned about nothing all along. I'm glad we got that out of the way early. Lol 😅

Reactions: HailToPitt725
take out the 2020 no fan COVID year and we had one of the best home field advantages/records in America.
But UCF is playing more of a Big Dawg schedule nowadays.

If you want to be thought of as a Big Dawg, Knight fans have got to play their part.

You'd THINK most big-time comebacks are made at home. It's no coincidence that road teams that have scored huge comeback wins have done it against schools like Miami, Northwestern, and Wash St---programs well-known for their lukewarm fan support when things aren't going well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT