ADVERTISEMENT

Boom Natural Immunity

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC

CDC and Johns Hopkins released a study on natural immunity and it provides years long lasting immunity . Its time for public policy to recognize the 50 million previously infected people don't need vaccines .

CDC and Johns Hopkins released a study on natural immunity and it provides years long lasting immunity . Its time for public policy to recognize the 50 million previously infected people don't need vaccines .

It was hardly two months ago CDC came out with their phony study saying the contrary. 💰🤦‍♀️

Should we dig up 85, crazy mike, jeremy and the other guys who went all in on this? Once again
, our resident idiots keep making bad calls and are left looking dumb as fuk

So it's ok to question the vax due to the limited time it's been available but assume that a natural immunity study in the same time frame is gospel?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
So it's ok to question the vax due to the limited time it's been available but assume that a natural immunity study in the same time frame is gospel?
So let's look at the difference:

For thousands of years, humans have been exposed to viruses and have built up immunity to them when exposed if they didn't die. It's the basis of the science of immunology.

Mrna technology has only been deployed one time in history: for the last 13 months. Never before has it been used, no long-term data to make a conclusion.

Yeah, I'd say questioning one over the other is pretty logical.

So let's look at the difference:

For thousands of years, humans have been exposed to viruses and have built up immunity to them when exposed if they didn't die. It's the basis of the science of immunology.

Mrna technology has only been deployed one time in history: for the last 13 months. Never before has it been used, no long-term data to make a conclusion.

Yeah, I'd say questioning one over the other is pretty logical.

True, but other vaccines throughout history have been proven successful (polio, measles, mumps,...) w/o the horrible side effects. So cherry picking the most recent vaccine to compare with the entire history of natural immunity is not a fair comparison. You have to include all vaccines to make it an apples to apples comparison. Just pointing out the logic is flawed in that particular argument.

True, but other vaccines throughout history have been proven successful (polio, measles, mumps,...) w/o the horrible side effects. So cherry picking the most recent vaccine to compare with the entire history of natural immunity is not a fair comparison. You have to include all vaccines to make it an apples to apples comparison. Just pointing out the logic is flawed in that particular argument.
Can you cite any other mRNA vaccines to compare this one to? Can you cite any vaccines brought to market in 10 months to compare this one to?

There is no apples to apples comparison because there is only one apple.

y'all are missing the point here. We have a government , the NIH, Dr. Fauci in particular, ignoring natural immunity gained through infection. It's not for me a dont get vaccinated, get sick proposition. Get vaccinated that's on you and with your doctor .

It's the government recognizing that 50 million citizens ,now more with omicron , who got COVID are as good as vaxxed .Their definition doesn't include natural immunity. That for me is the problem here and frankly I trust John's Hopkins medical center more than Lord Fauci . So, when they put their name on the study , yah I listen to it ..

Wow. Let’s all risk death with the Delta variant by acquiring natural immunity 😂😂😂

Should we dig up 85, crazy mike, jeremy and the other guys who went all in on this? Once again
Bill,

You’re an ugly fukc 😂😂😂 If I was you, I would be big mad too! Then there is me banging your wife without a condominium

images

It’s been studied for years shit for brains. There’s no long-term side effects. That’s why all the world leaders and over a billion people have been vaccinated. Your lack of
Education is clearly showing. You don’t need long-term data to predict safety in 2021-22.

It’s been studied for years shit for brains. There’s no long-term side effects. That’s why all the world leaders and over a billion people have been vaccinated. Your lack of
Education is clearly showing. You don’t need long-term data to predict safety in 2021-22.
Do you understand what "long-term data" and "predict" means?

Do you understand what "long-term data" and "predict" means?
It’s not the same as long-term from “classic medications” imbecile. This is 2022. You don’t understand computer technology to predict the long-term side effects of vaccines either

It’s made of a protein that dissipates from your body soonafter it’s given. Over a billion people have been vaccinated and it’s been out for over a year. I wouldn’t expect you to understand statistics without a high school degree.

Additionally, it’s been studied for years. Way longer than natural immunity of a mutating bat virus created in a Chinese lab. Dumbass

It’s not the same as allergies from “classic medications” imbecile. It’s made of a protein that dissipates from your body soonafter it’s given. Over of people have been vaccinated and it’s been out for over an year. I wouldn’t expect you to understand statistics without a high school degree
And you once again have shown your ass. mRNA vaccines contain no such protein, it contains a genetic code that teaches your body to create a protein.

And you once again have shown your ass. mRNA vaccines contain no such protein, it contains a genetic code that teaches your body to create a protein.
You’re uneducated. It’s a protein that does it’s job and dissipates from the body. It doesn’t effect the DNA of cells. Go back and take a basic science class

After 2 years, it really shouldn't be necessary for an electrician to teach a "healthcare professional" on this, but here we are.

@Ucfmikes
@Crazyhole

You’re uneducated. It’s a protein that does it’s job and dissipates from the body. It doesn’t effect the DNA of cells. Go back and take a basic science class

... but other vaccines ...
This entire phrase should be self-banned from use by anyone who want to be taken seriously, because the problem is exactly what I warned about.

It's never been about anti-vax, it's about people wrongly and arrogantly assuming all vaccines work the same, which caused even people who do get vaccines, and are for vaccines to start pushing back, aginst this 'pro-vax' lunacy that is as bad as the anti-vax'ers.

Stop defending mRNA vectors with the fear that if they fail to work, and you need to be part of the lie and cover-up all evidence that they are perfect, it will mean everyone thinks all vaccines fail. Nearly all Americans aren't against vaccines. They aren't stupid.

But you were, in blindly supporting a lie and cover-up in the first place! The fact that Pharma refuses to manufacture a traditional SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in the US is proof of that! I'm all for kids getting a traditional SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in the US, but it must be optional.

throughout history have been proven successful (polio, measles, mumps,...)
Immediately, in the first 1-2 years?! NOT!!! Stop making this completely false claim!

Stop being oblivious! Self-educate yourself. People who say 'Polio' are only undermining themselves with doctors, researchers and the aware.

w/o the horrible side effects.
Bull ****ing shit! Read-up! This is a false statement.

So cherry picking the most recent vaccine ...
No, it's you who are equating experts being critical of the unproven mRNA vectors as being anti-vax entirely ... all vaccines Stop! All you did here is expose your ignorance of vaccine history!

We're all for proven vaccines. We're not all just as stupidly willing to assume every new vacccine is perfect, just like early Polio, Whooping Cough and other vaccines were not as well!

mRNA vaccines for influenza failed to be better than existing, traditional vaccines over a 3-year clinical study. But ... they are coming this fall. Why? Patents. That's it.

So done with this! You, sir, are the problem! Start questioning Pharma and their control! Stop worrying about the alleged anti-vax movement. That is the narrative! Stop being part of the Pharma mob.

LThis entire phrase should be self-banned from use by anyone who want to be taken seriously, because the problem is exactly what I warned about.

It's never been about anti-vax, it's about people wrongly and arrogantly assuming all vaccines work the same, which caused even people who do get vaccines, and are for vaccines to start pushing back, aginst this 'pro-vax' lunacy that is as bad as the anti-vax'ers.

Stop defending mRNA vectors with the fear that if they fail to work, and you need to be part of the lie and cover-up all evidence that they are perfect, it will mean everyone thinks all vaccines fail. Nearly all Americans aren't against vaccines. They aren't stupid.

But you were, in blindly supporting a lie and cover-up in the first place! The fact that Pharma refuses to manufacture a traditional SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in the US is proof of that! I'm all for kids getting a traditional SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in the US, but it must be optional.

Immediately, in the first 1-2 years?! NOT!!! Stop making this completely false claim!

Stop being oblivious! Self-educate yourself. People who say 'Polio' are only undermining themselves with doctors, researchers and the aware.

Bull ****ing shit! Read-up! This is a false statement.

No, it's you who are equating experts being critical of the unproven mRNA vectors as being anti-vax entirely ... all vaccines Stop! All you did here is expose your ignorance of vaccine history!

We're all for proven vaccines. We're not all just as stupidly willing to assume every new vacccine is perfect, just like early Polio, Whooping Cough and other vaccines were not as well!

mRNA vaccines for influenza failed to be better than existing, traditional vaccines over a 3-year clinical study. But ... they are coming this fall. Why? Patents. That's it.

So done with this! You, sir, are the problem! Start questioning Pharma and their control! Stop worrying about the alleged anti-vax movement. That is the narrative! Stop being part of the Pharma mob.

200.gif

Wow. Let’s all risk death with the Delta variant by acquiring natural immunity 😂😂😂
What about the people who already had natural immunity because they had Delta, but then were forced to get vaccines which provided no benefit?

What about the people harmed as a result? Not from recovery, but a vaccine? Oh, that's right, **** them and freedom! Government knows best!

What about the people who already had natural immunity because they had Delta, but then were forced to get vaccines which provided no benefit?

What about the people harmed as a result? Not from recovery, but a vaccine? Oh, that's right, **** them and freedom! Government knows best!
Stop being an anti-vaxxer, big-Pharma, anti-government conspiracy theorist. Move to China or Russia

Ohhh, but how do we know that they had Delta dumbass? How long is natural immunity? Duh!!!!

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

Go back to your shack in rural Alabama and do your part-time IT work. You’re a failure in life

• Love
It was hardly two months ago CDC came out with their phony study saying the contrary. 💰🤦‍♀️

Hey shitstain, I never said natural immunity wasn’t a thing. Maybe you imagined it during a horse paste induced fever dream.

my guess would be longer than the 3 to 5 months the shots work.
I’ll take ACCIDENTALLY ACQUIRED natural immunity, the vaccines, masks at work, and the booster, and be nearly indestructible with almost no health risks, but thanks for playing. Additionally, it’s not 3 months moron

You know the irony that someone of BS's physical ilk will be on meds before he dies. Let's see how bad Big Pharma is when he needs his life saved. Narcissistic hypocrite.
He’s probably already on Type-2 diabetic meds at 400lbs. What a hypocrite. He probably has 10-15 more years to go

• Haha
You know the irony that someone of BS's physical ilk will be on meds before he dies. Let's see how bad Big Pharma is when he needs his life saved. Narcissistic hypocrite.
I thankfully have BS on ignore because he is either an absolute and utter idiot, or pretending to be an absolute and utter idiot (leaning towards the latter because no one is honestly THAT stupid) but he is a fat dumbass and studies show fat people are dumb AF.

RESULTS
Is becoming obese associated with IQ decline?
Similar to what was seen in prior cross-sectional studies of adults, we found that cohort members who became obese had lower adult IQ scores than did their peers who remained lean during follow-up (for the obese group, adult IQ score = 96.93 (standard error (SE), 0.92) and for the lean group, adult IQ score = 101.28 (SE, 0.58); P = 0.001 for difference).

BS makes a totally rational point and is met with nothing more than personal insults. No refutation of the point whatsoever, just people calling him names.

Pretty impressive, ladies.

BS makes a totally rational point and is met with nothing more than personal insults. No refutation of the point whatsoever, just people calling him names.

64427738.jpg

I’ll take ACCIDENTALLY ACQUIRED natural immunity, the vaccines, masks at work, and the booster, and be nearly indestructible with almost no health risks, but thanks for playing. Additionally, it’s not 3 months moron
I have had all 3 shots, If you are over 65 you are silly not to take them, that said it is their choice to make. The mask are totally worthless unless you have N95 or better. I know they don't say 3 mos yet. They recommend it at 5 months, there has been talk about that not being often enough.

Last edited:
I have had all 3 shots, If you are over 65 you are silly not to take them, that said it is their choice to make. The mask are totally worthless unless you have N95 or better.
I have N95 masks. And your point is??

His "point" is based on reading shit. You get to be an expert based on doing, not reading, shit. If you aren't an expert on infectious diseases, stfu.

You know what they say about arguing with fools. Even though I'm guilty of it now and then.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT