ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl

Sweet! I will get my Fire Malzahn sign ready!!! j/k but I am glad to have a bowl game I can drive to. Lots of VT folks in this area so the crowd will be good!

I don't think there is a single person nor the fan bases involved that are particularly interested in this game.

Duke QB has left and the team was mediocre at best. UCF should win easy.

Reactions: UCFsbarro
Looks like Gus gets to beat up on another former Auburn assistant in an interim capacity. Gus done whooped up on Greg Knox, one of Senator Tubamanure's BBQ buddies at Auburn. Now Gus will make one of Chizik's boys Trooper Taylor throw in the towel.

Definitely strange that UCF social media and Gasparila Bowl social media are still silent. I’m certain we’re destined for Dook in Tampa but hoping for a last second change of opponent and venue.

Reactions: UCFootball14
Gasparilla payout $1.15M - Pinstripe payout $4.4M. That Miami logo HEAVY!!!

Why would Terry accept a replay of last year? Bad enough we're going to the Ghetto Bowl again but THE SAME TEAM AS LAST YEAR?!? Good luck on ticket sales. Not me.

Gasparilla payout $1.15M - Pinstripe payout $4.4M. That Miami logo HEAVY!!!
Texas in CFP. Not seeing an ACC team there. Sorry, but our payout's gonna be much more! And I won't mention half the UM team won't be there since everybody is hitting the Portal!!!!😂

Last edited:
Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Miami is stupid if they were fighting to play in Pinstripe . The weather is usually miserable for that bowl game

I’ve never seen this much in flux for these dumb bowl games . Apparently ACC is at fault

You boys big mad? LOL. Miami is not your rival…your rival is USF. Nobody cares what you boys want. Enjoy another trash Gasparilla Bowl.

Miami vs Rutgers in the Pinstripe Bowl on December 28 ($4.4M payout). LFG!!!

USC must have done a quick brand update in a week. Changed the spelling of their name and even copied another teams logo.

You are the epitome of throwing sh*t at a wall and hoping it sticks. Never thought someone could be more wrong than Tuxedo Yoda but you are definitely the dumbest person in the world.

Clown bowl for a clown school 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
giphy.gif
Cristobal when UCF was brought up

• Haha
Reactions: Yaes
Bleacher Report:

Friday, Dec. 22
Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl
UCF vs. Duke
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa (6:30 p.m. on ESPN)

Saturday, Dec. 23
Birmingham Bowl
Georgia Tech vs. Troy
Protective Stadium, Birmingham, Alabama (Noon on ABC)

NCAA:

FRIDAY, DEC. 22​

Gasparilla Bowl
Georgia Tech vs. UCF
Tampa, Florida
6:30 p.m. | ESPN

SATURDAY, DEC. 23​

Birmingham Bowl
Troy vs. Duke
Birmingham, Alabama
12 p.m. | ABC

Must have been some last minute bickering. Some of the Duke staff is from Alabama. UCF probably didn't want to play Duke again anyway. Georgia Tech will be a much tougher matchup than Duke.

Duke will get its teeth kicked in by the men of Troy.

For me this is bittersweet. I would have DEFINITELY went to bammerham to watch UCF. But I don't care to go to Raymond James Stadium.

Reactions: Knight59
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT