ADVERTISEMENT

Bribery

Of course they are getting rich, not to mention they affect policy that affects peoples lives, even though neither has any sort of qualifications to be in there positions. Hunter Biden, also not qualified, but he just got a cushy job that doesnt impact us on any level. I dont support that, but comparing his job to Ivanka is an apples and oranges comparison. I can't possibly see how Republicans think bringing Biden would be a winning strategy, because there is no way it isnt pointed out that Trump's family hasnt benefited even more than Hunter Biden.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-made-4-million-last-year-from-dc-hotel-2019-6
https://thinkprogress.org/ivanka-trump-ethics-disclosure-profit-d6190f663c6b/
https://www.vogue.com/article/how-trump-family-profits-from-presidency
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/06/ivanka-trump-gets-initial-approval-from-china-for-16-trademarks.html
https://www.gq.com/story/kushner-company-flooded-with-money
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/08/world/middleeast/saudi-mbs-jared-kushner.html

“In May 2018, Ivanka Trump’s business received approval for several new Chinese trademarks a week before President Trump announced that he wanted to lift the ban on the Chinese company ZTE, for violating US sanctions,” CREW said.
“In 2017, the business received three new Chinese trademarks on the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping,” CREW said.

LOL

A Chinese trademark carries the same weight as a bag of dirt. What a deal for Ivanka!

Reactions: UCFWayne
LOL

A Chinese trademark carries the same weight as a bag of dirt. What a deal for Ivanka!
marc daniels had a guy on his show a couple months ago. he was big in the airline industry. he wrote a book about how us airline companies were eager to go into the chinese market. when all was said and done the chinese didnt care at all about trademarks or anything like that. they copy everything and leave the original owners of the ip/trademarks with nothing.

the paper that trade mark is printed on is worth more than the trademark itself.

marc daniels had a guy on his show a couple months ago. he was big in the airline industry. he wrote a book about how us airline companies were eager to go into the chinese market. when all was said and done the chinese didnt care at all about trademarks or anything like that. they copy everything and leave the original owners of the ip/trademarks with nothing.

the paper that trade mark is printed on is worth more than the trademark itself.

They don't acknowledge international trademarks. They do acknowledge trademarks from China, which is what she obtained.

LOL

This isn't true. China doesn't acknowledge international trademarks. They do acknowledge trademarks if they are obtained in China.

They don't acknowledge international trademarks. They do acknowledge trademarks from China, which is what she obtained.
she is an outsider. they may acknowledge the trademark while trump is president, but come january 20th 2025, thats over.

This isn't true. China doesn't acknowledge international trademarks. They do acknowledge trademarks if they are obtained in China.

China doesn't acknowledge anything. They are a country whereby thieves and conmen run the show and dictate everything. A trademark means absolutely nothing. They'll lift and steal IP or brands from anyone they want.

China doesn't acknowledge anything. They are a country whereby thieves and conmen run the show and dictate everything. A trademark means absolutely nothing. They'll lift and steal IP or brands from anyone they want.

They acknowledge their own trademarks. Yes, they obviously rip off a lot of companies and they don't recognize international trademarks. But, they do acknowledge their own trademarks.

she is an outsider. they may acknowledge the trademark while trump is president, but come january 20th 2025, thats over.

Their trademarks have nothing to do with being an outsider. You can get trademarks in China. The issue with China is they give trademarks on a first come first serve basis and it is a complicated process, so a lot of foreign companies get ripped off because they either register something wrong, or they just don't do it quick enough and a Chinese company beats them to it and essentially steals their product.

Their trademarks have nothing to do with being an outsider. You can get trademarks in China. The issue with China is they give trademarks on a first come first serve basis and it is a complicated process, so a lot of foreign companies get ripped off because they either register something wrong, or they just don't do it quick enough and a Chinese company beats them to it and essentially steals their product.
got it. i will take your statements above a guy that lived it for a decade+ and wrote a book all about it.

got it. i will take your statements above a guy that lived it for a decade+ and wrote a book all about it.

What is the name of the book? And your post doesn't negate what I am saying in the slightest. Everyone knows China doesn't acknowledge international trademarks.

One of the few Democrats who has refused to be bullied by Pelosi into going all in on this partisan debacle has said that he sees nothing warranting impeachment and will vote against it.

Jeff Van Drew, who was one of two Ds to vote against moving on an inquiry, just made clear to me he plans to vote against both articles of impeachment

“As I said before, my position never changed unless there was something new and unusual – and there is nothing new and unusual”

Reactions: UCFWayne
One of the few Democrats who has refused to be bullied by Pelosi into going all in on this partisan debacle has said that he sees nothing warranting impeachment and will vote against it.

Jeff Van Drew, who was one of two Ds to vote against moving on an inquiry, just made clear to me he plans to vote against both articles of impeachment

“As I said before, my position never changed unless there was something new and unusual – and there is nothing new and unusual”
i expect more Ds to do the same

he would ask me to provide a link, and i could, but cubs would immediately dismiss everything that guy has to say because he already has his mind made up.

The irony in this statement is hilarious. Regardless, you could just add a link and we could discuss it, or you could not we will just leave it at that. It is rather difficult to discuss something when you don't provide a name, the title of the book, or even any direct quotes.

Impeachment is a 100% political process. Americans are now seeing that -- again -- in full view. It's not going to end up well for the left.

Especially since they have refused to let the right call witnesses, and many witnesses used names of others who are not being allowed to testify -- making their testimoney is hearsay -- especially when those people are at odds with what the witnesses on the left are saying, as hearsay.

That would never be allowed in a court-of-law, and it's amazing how quickly this is going south for the left. In fact, Trump wants this protracted and long ... and that may very well happen now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT