ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Bye Willie

What’s the buyout? How can they afford this?
Any names for a replacement?

They will probably be looking for a proven winning offensive mind that can orchestrate a fast paced crowd pleasing offense that puts up a ton of points. And who has experience recruiting in Florida. And who is relatively cheap. Hmmmmmm...

Willie:
giphy.gif

ironically Woody's character in this movie was named Tallahassee.

Wow. So... Willie is one of the biggest criminals in history. He stole millions from 3 schools because he won 7 games at Western Kentucky

He won 10 with Marlon Mack and Flowers. He’s NEVER WON MORE THAN 7 games otherwise

Dude needs to go on a tour teaching young coaches how to become rich without winning.

Wow. So... Willie is one of the biggest criminals in history. He stole millions from 3 schools because he won 7 games at Western Kentucky

He won 10 with Marlon Mack and Flowers. He’s NEVER WON MORE THAN 7 games otherwise

Dude needs to go on a tour teaching young coaches how to become rich without winning.
Come off it. Western Kentucky was a dud when he showed up. USF was a dud when he showed up. Oregon was bad the previous season. He left all 3 programs better than he found them.This is like the nonsense I saw posted about Frost how he's had 3 losing seasons in 4 years. Yes you all are factually correct, but you know it's bullshit.

He got fired by FSU because unlike the previous stops he didn't do a good job.

Come off it. Western Kentucky was a dud when he showed up. USF was a dud when he showed up. Oregon was bad the previous season. He left all 3 programs better than he found them.This is like the nonsense I saw posted about Frost how he's had 3 losing seasons in 4 years. Yes you all are factually correct, but you know it's bullshit.

Hahahahaha. If you say so You’ll be the next one to add to his bank account since he’s fooled you too!

Last edited:
They will probably be looking for a proven winning offensive mind that can orchestrate a fast paced crowd pleasing offense that puts up a ton of points. And who has experience recruiting in Florida. And who is relatively cheap. Hmmmmmm...
(I know you are suggesting Heup as a candidate.)

I will not be surprised in the least if FSU goes shopping in Eugene, Oregon, again.

That is comical, so 7 wins makes him the right fit for any program? He never proved a think besides helping Western Kentucky to a bowl game. Whoohooo. You’re crazy if you think otherwise. He didn’t prove a thing at USF or Oregon.

I’d go totally unpredictable. Not the Stoops or Richt. I’d find a former Great QB that can score points. Let’s hope it’s not CJH but I would if I was them.

Norvell is the only AAC HC on the list , they are not going that route . . probably will go for a Coach with Power 5 experience

You’re not a criminal if you interview, they offer you the job, you accept and a contract is signed. It’s called business. Now, you can b-tch about whoever hired them but to me Willie did what is best for him and his family.....got paid!!!!

Reactions: ahabmw
Heupel’s smart. He’s got a good thing going here, and FSU is a dumpster fire right now. You either have to aim really, really high or reach for a coordinator.

You’re not a criminal if you interview, they offer you the job, you accept and a contract is signed. It’s called business. Now, you can b-tch about whoever hired them but to me Willie did what is best for him and his family.....got paid!!!!
Criminal was a metaphor. He’s actually brilliant! You live one life, so who cares

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT